Chapter Three

Mr. Arrogant

Jaekyung and Eunhee's sitting beside the window inside their favorite cafe, There was an awkward silence. Jaekyung was spacing out and Eunheen can no longer take the silence so she broke it. "Uhh.. So, who's that guy?" she awkwardly asked. As soon as Jaekyung heard the word 'guy' on Eunhee's mouth, her anger started rising up. She clenched her fist and bit her lower lip till it bleeds. Eunhee's eyes widened when she saw her best friend's lips bleeding. "Y-Yah! Stop biting your lip! It's bleeding!" Eunhee shouted at the other. Jaekyung didn't care about her lip, all she wanted to do was to kick that guy's . "That guy.. I'm going to kill him!" Jaekyung shouted making all the people in the cafe looked at her and Eunhee. Jaekyung groaned. She can't believe what that guy did to her. She stormed out of the cafe with Eunhee following her. She opened Eunhee's car door then stepped inside. Eunhee had no choice but to go to the driver seat's side then starts driving.

Eunhee kept on glancing on her friend. Jaekyung's eyebrows were now meeting each other making eunhee chuckle. She had never seen her best friend this angry before. She poked her best friend's cheek. "Yah, you okay? Why are you so mad anyway? He's gone Jaekyung, just forget about it." Eunhee said, her eyes still on the road.

"W-Why am I mad? Do you know what he said to me? He said there's nothing to see on my body! Or even touch! He insulted me! He's so going to regret that." jaekyung said as she crosses her arms.

As soon as eunhee heard jaekyung's reason she started laughing, as in laughing really hard. Jaekyung looked at Eunhee then groaned.

"What the -- Why are you laughing?!" Jakeyung asked irritatedly.

Eunhee kept on laughing. She stopped the car on the side of the road then looks at Jaekyung.

"Yah, that was your reason? Really?" she laughed again making Jaekyung look at her angrily.

"You don't know what it feels like, okay? he's the first one to tell me that!" Jaekyung pouted.

Eunhee stopped laughing then pinched her best friend's cheeks. "Okay, okay. I'll stop now. But, seriously forget about him. You won't see him anymore, you know." 

Jaekyung sighed then nods a bit. "I hope so.". She shooked her head then glance at Eunhee making her bestfriend flinched.

"Why? What is it?" Eunhee asked.

Jaekyung just smiled. "It's nothing. Now come on, you've got to get me home!" Jaekyung said while smiling wide.

Eunhee stared at Jaekyung for a few seconds then starts driving again.

My best friend's acting weird.. Eunhee thought. After a half an hour of driving, they finally reached Jaekyung's house. The lass got off her best friend's car then . waves goodbye to her.

Eunhee was driving on her way home. 'So much for shopping, and here I thought I could finally buy some new clothes'she said in her mind not noticing that someone suddenly came running infront of her car making her hit the brakes fast. She hit the person who was running and her head hit the steering wheel hard making her shout in pain. She was shouting and shouting till she remembered that she accidentally hit someone. She walked out of the car and goes to the person she hit.

It's a guy. she said in her thought. She heard the guy groaned as he starts rubbing his sides.

Eunhee sighed in relief. The guy was fine. Good thing I stopped the car at the right time.

"Yah! You shouldn't just run on the road without even looking there's a car or something!" Eunhee shouted at the guy.

Her eyes widened when she remembered the guy's face. It was the guy in the fitting room with her best friend!

The guy looked at her then bows. "I'm sorry. I was being chase--" Chanyeol was cut off. He remembered this girl's face. It was the girl from the mall. Well, the girl's friend.

He stood up then rubs his sides which was still hurting but his trying not to let it show.

"Sorry, again, miss." He was about to walk away when Eunhee stopped him. She looked at him worriedly.

"A-Are you sure you're fine? I think we need to go to the hospital." she said still not letting go of Chanyeol's wrist.

Chanyeol just smiled at her then bows again. "I'm fine. Don't worry." he answered.

Eunhee heaves out a sigh. She can't believe this happened. She gave him her number then looked at him. "If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask me okay? I'll help you. If you ever need my help. Just let me know."

Chanyeol was about to speak when Eunhee ran towards her car, get inside then starts driving to her home leaving Chanyeol speechless.

I have met two weird girls, today. this days ! Chanyeol said to himself as he starts walking to his apartment. He keeps on rubbing his sides while walking.

-

Chanyeol's POV

 

As soon as he arrived home, he plops himself on the couch. He buried his face on the pillow then starts thinking hard.

What have I done with my life.. he said at his thoughts. He looks around his house, even though there's nothing to see. It was small, kind of dirty place. A normal person won't live at that kind of place. But he did. And he kind of loves it. Being alone is one of the reasons why he's always smiling. Even though he's hurt and depressed. He never stopped smiling and laughing infront of all the people.

Music. Music keeps him going. Without it, he'll be dead. Physically, emotionally and mentally. He doesn't have a job, a mom and a dad, a brother, everything. All he has is his favorite guitar. He stopped looking around and thinking hard when he heard his stomach growled making him groan.

" I don't have a ing food!" he shouted. It was fine since no one can hear him anyway.

" I need to earn money, I need a ing job."  he whispered to himself.

He stood up from the couch then starts walking back and forth and starts thinking on how to get a job. But, suddenly. he glanced at his phone. He remembered the girl earlier and what she said.

If you ever need my help, just let me know..

That line kept on replaying on his mind as he starts laughing like an idiot. He dialed her number then press the call button. He kept tapping his foot on the floor as he wait for the girl to answer. After how many rings, she picked it up making him shout of happiness at his mind.

"Who is this?" her voice on the other line said.

He cleared his throat then starts talking. " Uhh.. Hi, this is the guy you hit awhile ago." he said

"Oh. Are you okay? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" the girl asked worriedly.

"N-No! I kind of called you, cause I need your help." he said while stuttering.

"Oh, really? what do you need?"  she asked.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and said, "I need a job. Can you help me find a job?"

There was silence.. Awkward silence.. Chanyeol noticed that the girl became quiet, he cleared his throat again to break the silence.

"Look, it's okay if you can't help at all. I understand." he said as he heaves out a sigh.

"No! I know a job. Meet me up at the mall tomorrow at 8am. Don't be late." she said then hung up.

Chanyeol was speechless again. How many times does he have to be speechless on this day? But he felt contented. He can find a job tomorrow. He can finally eat. He jumped in excitement as he plops on the ouch again then closes his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep while thinking about random foods to fill him up for the night.

- - - - - 

Look, I know this . But seriously, I wasn't really at the mood. /sigh. I'm sorry. don't worry a lot of fluff will happen at the next chapter. Just wait for it. :)

Comment, subscribe and add me okay? ^^