Chapter One

Mr. Arrogant

" Jaekyung-ah, I have to go now. Be good while I'm gone, okay? ", her mom said after she kissed Jaekyung's forehead.

" Mom, you do know that I'm 17 now, right? ", she said while looking at her mom.

Her mom smiled at her then nodded. " Right, I shouldn't worry about anything, I'll go now. See you in a week~ " after that, her mom got on the car then starts driving off to the airport.

She heaves out a sigh as she starts to look around her room. Her big room. It may be big but it's suffocating her. She's always alone in their house making her feel like she doesn't have a family, sometimes. Her dad left when she was 5 years old, cause he had another woman. She didn't have any siblings. She's an only child making her feel much more lonely. Just sometimes though since she got the hang of it. She was happy, even though it's only her and her mom. She felt contented. Telling her that it's fine. As long as she has her mom, everything would be fine. She shooked her head then told herself to stop thinking about it, she got up from her bed then starts to go downstairs, looking for something to do. When she arrived downstairs, she saw the maids cleaning the living room. She tried to help the maids clean, but they stopped her.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lee but your mom said we can't allow you to do any house chores.", one of the maids said.

She groaned. What the hell? Now she can't clean their own house? How am I supposed to learn if she's not going to let me? She thought to herself.

"Well, she's not here, right? I want to help, just don't say anything to my mom. Please? I don't have anything else to do." she said pleadingly to the maids. The maids looked at each other, after a few seconds then they sighed in defeat. The maid gave her a rug then goes back to cleaning. Jaekyung said thanks to the maids for letting her clean the living room with them. She happily cleaned every part of the living room, not noticing that she have been cleaning for about an hour now. She didn't know that cleaning would be this hard. She said thanks again to the maids then bowed to them, showing them respect. One of the maids suddenly walked up to her then smiled.

"Ms. Lee, thank you for helping us clean. Your mom called and she said that you have to go to the mall and do some observation. And she also said that you can go shopping after that." after the maid delivered the message, the maid walked back straight to their room. Jaekyung sighed deeply as she grab her bag then walks out of the house. She called the driver and told him to bring her to the mall. The driver nodded then opened the door for her to come in. She looked at the driver then shook her head. 

"I can open open the door, and go inside the car by myself, don't worry ahjussi." she smiled at the driver. The driver smiled back then walks to the other side then goes inside the car. Jaekyung went inside the car, he starts up the engine then starts driving. Jaekyung fishes out her phone from her pocket then tries to call her bestfriend, Choi Eunhee. Choi Eunhee and her have been friends since they were little, so they know pretty much all about each other. while she waits for her bestfriend to pick up the call, she stared outside the window. She saw a lot of families having fun at the park, complete and happy. She smiled faintly. I wish just for one time, I can experience that as well. That's what she thought. She was in her deep thought, but suddenly got shocked when someone shouted at her. She remembered that she was calling Eunhee, she didnt notice that Eunhee already answered the call.

" YAH! YOU CALLING ME IS FINE, BUT YOU CALLING ME AND NOT RESPONDING IS DEFINITELY A NO-NO." Eunhee shouted at the phone.

Jaekyung sighed. She forgot how hyper and lively her bestfriend was. She cleared then responds to her bestfriend.

" I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something a while ago. " she said to her bestfriend.

" It's fine. You know I can't stay mad at you, right? she heard eunhee chuckle.

She smiled. Her bestfriend was the best.

" So, why did you call, sis? " Eunhee asked.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me today. I'm on my way to the mall now. My mom said I should go do an observation then shopping after that. So, wanna come? " Jaekyung asked. She shouldn't be asking. She knows that her bestfriend will definitely say yes.

" OF COURSE! I WOULDN'T SAY NO TO THAT! I'll just take bath then I'll be on my way. See ya, sis!~" Eunhee said.

She chuckled as she ended the call. Hyper Eunhee will always be the hyper eunhee. After an hour, she finally arrived at the mall. She told the driver to go home, and that she'll just go with Eunhee later. The driver nodded then made his way back home. Jaekyung went inside the mall. Nothing really changed. A lot of people walks around the mall, buy all the stuffs they want. Why would her mom want her to do some observation? It's always the same. People go in the mall, buy whatever they want or need, walks around for a little bit, eat then go home. That's the routine, she thought to herself. She just shrugged both of her shoulder then starts walking around the mall. While she was walking, a guy suddenly caught her attention. He was in the middle of the upper ground floor. As she stared at him, she saw that the guy was handsome. Forgot to mention tall. He pulled a chair then sits comfortably. She watched his every move, she noticed him getting his guitar out of its case then starts tuning it till he gets the perfect sound. She suddenly felt something in her stomach, which made her feel weird. She keep on watching him, she noticed that the guy starts strumming his guitar while clearing his throat. After a few seconds, the guy started singing. She was amazed. The guy's deep and low voice made him more attractive. She felt like her heart was beating too fast. She doesn't even know why. She watched him and listen to him sing attentively, not noticing that a lot of people are starting to gather around the guy.

 

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

Exchanging only our separate fates that lead to one another
As inevitable as it seemed that we’d miss, I know we loved just as much
When you smile, sun shines A brilliance you can’t fit into a framework of language
The waves crash my heart and crumble down oh

Baby don’t cry tonight a night plagued by violent storms (Ooh As if the sky will fall)
Baby don’t cry tonight It’s slightly befitting
To let you go at a moment that shines more brilliantly than tears like this
So Baby don’t cry cry My love will be remembered.

 

------

HEEE GUYYSSSS!! MY FIRST CHAPTERRR! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT. <3

BY THE WAY, I USED THE NAME CHOI EUNHEE SINCE I CAN'T THINK OF A NAME ANYMORE. AND SHE'S AN ULZZANG. KAI'S GIRL VERSION. KKK. WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. PLEASEE SUBSCRIBEEE!! <3