Forbidden Love Chapter 7: "Dinner is ON" Part 2

Forbidden Love

 

Forbidden Love Chapter 7: "Dinner is ON" Part 2

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

7:37 PM

 

Infinite and Sistar continued to chat until Woohyun excused himself not being able to control his thirst anymore. "Erm…I'm just going out to get some fresh air…" He stood up and and telepathy-ed the other boys; "I'm just going out to the blood bank im REALLY thirsty!" The other boys nodded.

 

Woohyun still haven't arrived back after 24 minutes, the girls was getting a bit… confused all of the sudden, first because the friendly and fun aura around the other Infinite boys became a bit; weird and scary for some reason for them, second because after Woohyun left the othe boys seemed to start craving for something that Woohyun will have, and third because the other boys seems to really KEEP ON staring at their neck or wrist.

 

Just then the food arrived and Woohyun came back also with a light smirk on his face. The cheerful and friendly aura came back but there was still something off; <<-- that's what the girls feel somehow.

 

They all started to chat happily and loudly again.

 

Bora's POV

 

I continued to laugh a bit while eating at Sungjong's jokes, just then I noticed that L-sshi wasn't talking to us, 'Weird…' I thought so I decided to talk to him and try to get to know him more. "L-sshi?" I started. He looked up a bit confused, I smiled at him.

 

L's POV

 

I heard someone call my name so I looked up. It was Bora noona. I gave her a bit confused look 'Why is she talking to me?...' I asked myself, just then she gave me a smile in return.

 

'her smile is meant to kill me any second' I thought. Sungyeol suddenly turned to me, 'Whose smile?' he asked me through telepathy, 'Fudge! I forgot he can read our minds freely!' I mentally scolded my self mentally and was also suppose to facepalm myself mentally when I actually did it infront of all of them.

 

They all looked at me weirdly. The girls giggled. "L-sshi~ what's wrong wae did you just facepalmed yourself for no reason?" Bora noona said still giggling. I swear if she keeps on doing that, I'll…ARG!!!!

 

"I did it f-for…..f-fun?" I said. They all laughed again. "Aigoo~ L-sshi~ you're funny" Bora and Soyou noona chorused. I pouted. "Hyung I never thought you can actually do aegyo!" Sungjong blurted out which caused my other members to laugh. I glared at Sungjong and kicked his feet under the table. "Owww!" Sungjong whined. "What were you saying again LEE SUNGJONG?" I shot him another deadly glare. He shrunk down to his seat and mumbled "I said nothing…"

 

"Ahaha~ you guys are so…. Weird! In a good way though~" Hyorin noona said while, Soyou and Dasom giggled. We started talking again. But this time Bora noona was talking to me. And ask me different things.. Personal info's etc.

 

"When's your birthday?" She asked. "March 13…how about you noona?" I replied and ask her even though I already know when... "Jaunuary 30~" she sang.

 

I nodded. "Hmmm… L-sshi~ would it be fine if I just call you by… your name?" she asked. I felt my other members looked at us.

 

Noramal POV

 

The other boys heard what Bora asked L. they all looked at him 'Uh-oh… he'll probably wont like that… he hated being called by his name' they all thought the same. But to their surprise. L smiled a little and nodded while saying "Go ahead noona…"

 

The other boys jaw dropped while their eyes were also widened. The other girls noticed including Bora, "Ah? Whats wrong oppas?" Dasom asked while blinkng.

 

Dongwoo spoke absent-mindedly, "Most of the time L wouldn't allow just ANYONE to call him by his REAL name…."

 

L glared at his hyung that says 'Hyung-you-are-gonna-get-it-later'

 

The girls had their lips/mouth form an 'O' and nodded.

 

"I must be lucky then to be allowed to call Myungsoo by his real name~" Bora chuckled.