Forbidden Love Chapter 10: Shh... i'm just visting secretly, don't tell the others? ;) part 2 but.. oh .. BUSTED?

Forbidden Love

Once Dasom opened the door, Dongwoo greeted her cheerfully, "Annyeong haeseyo!~"
Dasom smiled and let him in, "Oppa wae'd you visit us? It's still early.. don't you have any schedules?" Dasom asked as she led Dongwoo at their kitchen. he just said they don't have schedules for todey.

"Ah annyeong haeseyo!~" Bora and Hyorin greeted while cooking. "Hmm~ It smells good!~ I'm starving!" Dongwoo pouted.
"You can eat with us if you want~" Bora offered while washing her hands and placing their breakfast which is; Pancakes, bacon, eggs and some fried rice in the table..

"Jinja? Is it alright?" He blinked. The girls nodded. Dongwoo grinned, and Soyou let him sit and join them to eat. "Oh~ by the way Dongwoo-ah~ can you show us some of your performances?" Bora asked before eating her bacons. "Ah sure... but wae?" Dongwoo asked. Soyou answered, "We wanna see your performances more!~"

Dongwoo chuckled and agreed once again. They continued eating, until they were finished, Dasom offered/volunteered to wash the dishes and so the others went to Sistar's tiny living room.

Hyorin took out Soyou's laptop which was just at the table. Dongwoo took it and enetered youtube. The girls just sat besides him to see.

Dongwoo typed something  at the search box and turned to the girls, "I think you already saw this, since you were also there when we perform this~" he said and clicked it.

The girls giggled as they watched it, "Yeah~ I still remember that!~" Hyorin chimed as she laughed. Bora was sipping her just while smiling when she remembered something. She took the laptop from Dongwoo and typed something too. She clicked a link and showed it to them,

 

Dongwoo started chuckling, "You girls are really good~" 
"Yeah~ Thanks!" Soyou said while gigglng.
Bora pouted, "But Sungjongie was like.. throwing dangers at us with those look that he's giving us!~" she joked.
Hyorin played along, "Tssk~ Your maknae seems to not like how girls can be more KINDA diva-ish than him~"

Seems like Dongwoo took it seriously when he said, "Omo! i apologize in behalf of our maknae! And you guys were really good! didn't you seem Sungyeol even 'Ohhh~'? and some of my memebers kinda singing and dancing(?) along a little?~"

The girls laughed and told him that they were just joking. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head and chuckled a bit.

Dasom then butted in, "And it seemed like Sunggyu oppa~ we're looking ONLY at Soyou unnie~!"
Soyou blushed and looked down, the four started teasing her.

Just then Dongwoo's phone rang. He picked it up, but the girls just started watching their own perf. that day.

Dongwoo=red, Woohyun=blue

YAH! DONGWOO HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!

whoah! Chill! I'm just at---

 

Just then the girls started laughing at their own selves.

uh-huh? in Sistar's dorm i s--

/Sunggyu=orange , Sungyeol=green, Sungjong=yellow

mwoh?!

Sistar noonas?!

jinja?! can i go there too?!

Dongwoo facepalmed himself, and said;

i'll just give you guys the address! brb! we're doing something bye!!!!!!!

then he hang up, before his other members say anything else.

 

From: Dongwoo

To: idiot hyung and saengs aka INFINITE (A/N: lets just say that's wat s contact name in his phone xD)

the address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . ktnxbaii!~

 

Dongwoo and the girls continued watching from Infinite's performances to Sistar performances until... a loud knock cam.

 

A/N!!!!

sorry for the long title looool XD