Chapter 3: "We Meet Again" Part 2

Forbidden Love

Infinite's Performance

 

 

At Sistar's waiting room.
 
The girls were giggling how childish and funny Infinite's leader is. "Hehe Sunggyu oppa is a nice and caring leader though he can really be funny at some times!" Soyou said, the other girls nodded and said "OR! maybe you're just syaing that cause you like Sunggyu oppa?"
 
Soyou shooked her head and said "Aniyooo~ i don't like Sunggyu oppa~". "Yeah right, go deny it :P" Bora teased. Soyou pouted which made the other girls laughed.
 
At Infinite's waiting room.
 
Dongwoo was running around with Woohyun's phone in his hand as Woohyun chase him. Suddenly Sunggyu sneezed. "Hyung? are you having a cold right now?" Sungjong blinked at their leader. Sunggyu shook his head "No. I'm not~". "Maybe someone's just talking about him", Hoya said as he was drinking his bottle of water and L nodded.
 
Woohyun suddenly tripped over L's feet that caused him to fall to the ground and the others broke into fits of laughter including Dongwoo who stopped and turned around to see Woohyun on the floor pouting. "Ahahahaha. very funny." Woohyun stated, L held out his hand at Woohyun to help him stand while he let out a small chuckle, "Mian hyung, you should have been looking where you were going~" Woohyun rolled his eyes and took L's hand as he stood up.
 
Sunggyu sneezed again, he pouted. "Seriously. Who's talking about me?!~" he whined, the others shrugged except for Sungyeol. "Some girls two rooms away from ours is talking about you hyung." Sungyeol sang. The others looked at him. "Jinja? Who are they?" Dongwoo asked.
 
"Find out yourselves..." Sungyeol said as he continued reading his book. Dongwoo scoffed "Whatever... two rooms away from us? hm... that's Sistar's waiting room on the right and 4Minute's waiting room at the left right?" he said. Hoya nodded.
 
Dongwoo then started teasing Sunggyu, "What if it's Soyou?~" . Sunggyu blinked, "Molla."
Dongwoo said "Pssh you're no fun hyung" as he sat next to Sungyeol.
 
After a few minutes, "Infinite your on in 5!" a pd knocked on infinite's waiting room. "NE!~" they all chorused as they piled out of the room.
 
It was finally time for Infinite's dance stage as they were ready to go on stage anysecond now.
 
Infinite's fans cheered as the song started.
 
 
 
 
...Meanwhile at Sistar's Waiting room,
 
they were all watching every performance in the tv provided in every waiting room, as they were watching Infinite's performance, HyunA knocked on their waiting room. "Come in~" they all chimed.
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued :P

hmmm mian for late updates been busy at school and stuffs~ :)

hm btw! i see new subbies! *givs u all free snacks* loool~

hmm btw! im so proud of  INFINITE!~ ^^ they finally won!

this will have another last part that's all komawo :P

comment n subscribe!~