Forbidden Love Chapter 4: "We Meet Again" Part 3

Forbidden Love

 

Forbidden Love Chapter 4: "We Meet Again" Part 3

was written on: Sunday, September 04, 2011

8:43 PM

 

 

As Infinite was performing, HyunA knocked at Sistar's waiting room. They let her in and they chatted about some things while watching Infinite perform.

Once Infinite was done performing, some other kpop groups performed. Finally it was Sistar's turn to perform now, they were now getting ready to come out and head to the stage as the music starts playing.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIzGQJKcxDY

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Infinite's waiting room,

They were all watching Sistar perform with an energetic and cheerful manner as they kept on their smiling faces as their fans cheered for them.

 

"Omo~ whenever I see Bora noona dancing I feel like my chest will pop out!" Sungjong said as he was watching. (A/N: hehe that line was from Sungjong himself… hehe xD)

 

Sungyeol laughed, and Dongwoo hitted Sungjong's head. Sungjong pouted and said "Yah! Hyung that hurted…" as he was rubbing his head, the others just shook their head and continued watching.

 

Infinite 1st mem. ;HIS pov

 

They're all really good, I wonder if I can ever have a chance to be with 'HER'. She got the voice, the moves, the face, the body and everything else a guy would ever look for. I wonder if she even notice me. We're both not THAT close unlike, Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol hyung and Sungjong the most since they were all in a variety show.

 

Infinite 2nd mem.; HIS pov

 

Ah, Noona… why are you just so perfect? I'm really sure if I talk to you and tell you 'You're just perfect' you'll deny it. But in my eyes you really are perfect. You don't just have a nice voice, moves, face and body, you also have a nice personaliy. You're really nice, kind, loving, and caring towards your members and almost to everyone you meet.

Do I have a chance to be with you? I don't know.. But I hope I have.