Forbidden Love Chapter 5: "The SoGyu couple?"

Forbidden Love

 

 

Forbidden Love Chapter 5: "The SoGyu couple?"

was written on: Sunday, September 04, 2011

8:58 PM

Inkigayo finally ended. All the idols were already tired. Sistar went out of their waiting room to be face by 7  handsome and charming smiles, from non-other than; Infinite. "Annyeong haeseyo! Infinite imnida~" all  the seven of them greeted, jokingly as if they don't know each other. Sistar plyed along and giggled, "We're  the B-e-s-t Sistar!~"

After that both of the groups broke into fits of laughter, "Oppas~ what are you still doing here?" Dasom  finally asked once she calmed down from laughing, "Wae?~ can't we come and see you girls?" Dongwoo  pretended to feel hurt by holding onto his chest. Hyorin laughed again and stuck her tounge out at  Dongwoo "Oppa you're such a dork."

 

The girls giggled as Dongwoo scratched the back of his neck, "Ah… oh yeah we're here to invite.. You girls  for dinner" Sunggyu said. The girls looked at each other. Bora spoke up first "We'd like to"

The boy fist pumped except for L, Hoya, and Sungyeol. "BUT!~" Bora said again, which caused the boys to  look at her and tilted their heads. "We'll need to ask our manager..." Bora and Hyorin said together. Infinite  letted out an "Ohhh~" sound. "Well… wat are you guys waiting for? Lets go ask our manager!" Soyou  beamed at her members.

 

The girls nodded as  they pulled the Infinite boys out to go see their manager.

 

Hyorin pulled Sungyeol and L, Bora pulled Sungjong and Dongwoo, Dasom pulled Hoya and Woohyun while  Soyou pulled Sunggyu.

 

The other members saw Soyou and Sunggyu WERE alone left at the back following them as they all chimed  and teased the two, "Love birds~" "Aww~ so sweet!~" "WE'RE jealous!~ aww"

 

Soyou felt a blush crept on her face, as Sunggyu looked down hiding his blushing face.

 

HIS pov

 

Aish those lucky bishes… they got the chance to hold her hand. That should be me. Not either one of them.

Maybe, tonight once they're all allowed to come with us for dinner, I might be able to take this opportunity o talk and get close to her.

 

Soyou's POV

'aigoo!~ my mebers are beng childish by teasing me AGAIN and INFRONT of him' I thought. I mentally facepalmed my self as I tried to hide my face from embarrasment, I took a glance at Sunggyu oppa while we were walking and he was now looking down covering his face with the hat he was using earlier on stage.

 

Sunggyu's POV

'aish! They are so gonna get it when we get back to the dorm after this dinner!' I thought while looking down as I cover my face, since i feel my cheeks are already burning up!

 

(other member's POV)SisFinite--StarFinite's POV

'Aww~ Those two will really be a cute couple!'

'I'm jealous of Sunggyu hyung/Soyou(unnie)!'

'I hope they'll be together someday~'