CHAPTER 1 (short update for now :D)

Forbidden Love

When Bora & Hyorin came back to their dorm, they were greeted by their cheerful maknae, "Unnies! you're finally back! what's for dinner?" Dasom said while helping the two girls with the grocery bags. Bora & Hyorin chuckled and said "We'll just have kimchi for tonight..~".

Soyou just got out of her room who she is sharing with Hyorin after taking a nap, "Oh unnies~ welcome back!" She said while rubbing her eyes. Hyorin smiled at Soyou as Bora & Dasom headed to the kitchen.

The two girls who were at the kitchen was now having fun cooking, once they finished they called the other two members. The four girls had fun eating while talking about their comeback just a few weeks ago. "by the way unnie you told me you two bumped into someone?" Soyou said. Hyprin nodded "yep, it was just INFINITE".

 

at infinite's dorm.

the boys got back with a bag full of blood packs, they don't just go around biting and drinking other human blood, they just buy some blood at the blood bank. "ahhh! finally we are back!" Woohyun sid as he laid down on the floor. "oh~ we're back! we're back! we're back ohh~" Sungyeol sang. the others just laughed.

~~~~~~~author's note

hi yeom! i see two subbies! komawo! hmmmmmmmmmmmm dat's all hopefully i'll be updating ma oder ff's too XD

i just made da poster for this ff,,.... now its obvious hu dA pairing are ;P