Forbidden Love Chapter 6: "Dinner is on" Part 1

Forbidden Love

 

 

Forbidden Love Chapter 6: "Dinner is on" Part 1

 

Monday, September 05, 2011

4:00 PM

 

"Jinja?!" Sistar asked their manager again. Their manager sighed and said ONCE again, "Yes girl. I allow you to join/attend Infinite's dinner invitation"

"Komawo!~" the girls chorused as they ran back towards the Infinite boys who were waiting at their van.

"Oppas!~ We're gonna come with you~" Dasom cheered. The boys smiled at them. "What are we waiting for then? Ka Ja!~" Sungyeol said as he entered their van. The girls blinked and looked at Sunggyu, "Oppa, all of us won't be able to fit inside you know!" Bora laughed. Sunggyu scrathed the back of his neck and said "Ah~ why don't you girls just ride your van and follow us?"

The girls nodded and headed to their own van. Infinite's van drove off and Sistar's van followed behind.

 

>>skip

 

Sistar and Infinite's van finally arrived at a korean restaurant. The boys piled out quickly and stood infront of Sistar's van waiting for them

The girls got out and laughed at their sight. Dongwoo was on the floor glaring at Sungyeol. "Oppa~ wae is Dongwoo on the floor?" Bora asked Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu laughed and said, "Sungyeol accidentally tripped him."

 

Hyorin and Soyou laughed more, while Dasom tried to hide her laugh. Bora chuckled and walked towards Dongwoo, "Dongwoo-sshi~ the floor is dirty!" she said as she held out her hand.

 

L lightly moved Bora's hand away before Dongwoo took it, he pulled Dongwoo up instead and started walking inside the restaurant. Bora blinked at L's back as Dongwoo tilted his head.

 

Hoya's POV

 

'L's been acting a bit… weird?' I thought as I ran to catch up with him with the girls and the other members. Sungjong was walking besides Bora noona. I watched her as she laughed at whatever Sungjong was telling her. I looked away, not wanting to see how close the two were. Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw L glancing at the two. Or maybe he was just looking at… Soyou and Dasom besides Bora? Ok, why do I suddenly feel jealous ?

 

L's POV

 

I was looking at the others, when my eyes fell onto Sungjong and Bora noona. I looked away, and tried to find a table for all 11 of us. But I would take glances at her. I sighted. 'I hope I was also close to her…' I thought as I called over Sunggyu. "Hyung let's sit here!" I said. Sungyyu nodded and walked towards the table with the others. I quietly followed them as they sat down.

 

Suddenly Bora turned to me, "L-sshi~ hurry up~" she told me as she waved me over. I smiled to myself and quicken my pace a bit and finally sat down on one of the chairs. Sungyeol was sitting on my right and Sungjong was on my left.

 

Normal POV

 

Sitting arrangement;

 

              Dongwoo, Sungyeol, L,     Sungjong, Hyorin

Sunggyu

              Dasom,    Soyou,       Bora, Woohyun, Hoya

 

Sistar and Infinite ordered their foods, so they just started chatting around. Until Dasom spoke up something that made them stop. "I wanna know whose bias is who!~ among us only hehe..."

They all looked at each other, and smiled. "Sure! That seems fun!" Dongwoo and Hyorin said together.

They all started telling their bias among them and why.

Dongwoo started and said, "Hyorin and Bora noona, they got skills!"

the two giggled and thanked him. Sungyeol then answered with "Dasom, she seems to be fun.. she's also pretty~". Dasom beamed at him with a bright smile. It was now L's turn, "Um...." he started hesitantly. "Um....?" the others looked at him, "No one." he answered with a poker face on. The girls pouted, "Aigoo... fine then if you don't wanna tell us.." Hyorin said and moved onto Sungjong. "Bora noona!~ hehe she's a really good dancer and she's also pretty and kind!~" Sungjong clapped his hands. 

Bora thanked him with a smile. Hyorin's turn, "Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun~ hehe... they got a nice voice and he is really very leader-like."

"OOh~" the others said, "Ahh hehe komawo...~" Sunggyu said. It was his turn and he answered simply, "I told you guys already, I'm a really big fan of Soyou~.. she's nice and got looks" He smiled at Soyou. "Ayiieee~" the others coo-ed. 

Soyou whined "H-hey!" the others just laughed and moved on to Dasom. "I pick ... Sungyeol and L oppas! .. they're both funny... even though L-sshi can be an ice prince." the others laughed. L just shook his head. Soyou's turn "I pi-" she already got cutted off. "YOU PICK SUNGGYU RIGHT? yes? OK! Bora unnie your turn!" Dasom and Hyorin said. Soyou blushed and looked down and played with her fingers, the boys just chuckled.

L AND Hoya's attention was now at Bora, Bora blinked and thought for a while. "Um... Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong? just don't ask me why." She giggled. The others nodded, except for L who looked a bit disappointed, but hid it with his poker face on.

Woohun answered simply with, "All of them.. they are all talented and they got looks and a good attitude~"

"I pick.. Bora noona~.. she's very good a rapping and dancing and she can also sing well" Hoya said coolly. Bora smiled at him.

 

L was looking down feeling a bit jealous and heart-broken(?)

Hoya was feeling really happy, hoping he'd have a chance with her.

however, Woohyun was staring onto Bora's neck who was just besides him, he unconciously lifted his hand up and touched Bora's neck. Bora looked at him and blinked.

The othe infinite boys looked at him telling him "NO!" using their telepathy. Woohyun shooked his head and quickly took his hand back.