Chapter 14: Wild Teentop Appears

Forbidden Love


Both Sistar and Infinite have been busy promoting non-stop.
Sistar had made a comeback a few months after with their Loving U Special Summer Album. While Infinite were still promoting some ohers.
The two groups, to be honest, haven't been seeing each other again but luckily, they kept on contact.

Teentop as well release a Special Album themselves, which was Be Ma Girl.

 

 

Onstage...

"I only think about, You~" Sistar ended as the audience, especially the STAR1's cheered as they got off stage and went back to the backstage where they 'bumped' into Teentop.

"Oh! Annyeong haeseyo!" Teentop greeted as they smiled and bowed.
"We're the B.E.S.T Sistar~ Annyeong!" Sistar greeted with bright smiles as they bowed back.

"Noonas did great!" Ricky suddenly beamed, causing the girls to laugh. "Thank you!" Soyou said in behalf of the others, and Ricky smiled cheekily as he rubbed his nape.

"Are you guys going on stage?" Dasom blinked as the boys shook their heads. "Nope, we just wanted to roam around and decided to greet some others, like you girls." CAP answered, as the others nodded again.

Just then Sistar's manager came to get them. "Girls! Ppalli~ Say goodbye to the boys for now, maybe you guys can talk again later? We need to do something~" their manager stated. "Ne~~" Sistar answered before they turned to the boys to say their 'goodbyes' but was cutted off by Chunji. "It's alright~ Go~ Go~ Sistar fighting!" he grinned as he pumped his fist along with the others.

Laughing, Sistar nodded and ran to their manager as they followed her to the waiting room again to discuss something.

 

 

Meanwhile...

"They smell like they've been interacting with Infinite lately.." a guy with red highlights said.
A blonde nodded, "Yeah.."

"So? What's with it?" the blue haired boy asked, totally confused.

The other 5 boys shook their heads, "Nevermind.. it'd be hard explaining to you, Ricky.." they chorused. And the blue-haired boy--oh Ricky, pouted.

Changjo just laughed as he shook his head, "Let's go back ?"

 

"Yeah.."


been awhile since i last updated i know..

and i'm really sorry about that

i'll try to make up for it soon :)