chapter 13

Forbidden Love

Infinite had a lot of fun at Sistar's dorm, they made a mini performance there, they shared a lot of laughs jokes and etc.

Infinite needed to leave early since Sistar had a schedule and Infinite took a little practice.

 

>>>skip<<<

a month later,

Infinite would either visit Sistar in their dorm, company building and sometimes when they are going to perform in MuBank at the waiting room.

they all noticed, Sunggyu getting really closd to Soyou.

And L finally opening up to the girls.

they would often text each other in free time.

 

>>>skip<<<

September 30, 2011

 

Sistar just finished performing as they were walking back to their waiting room, they saw Infinite as they quickly caught their attention, "INFINITE!~"

 

The boys looked at them and waved, "Good performance out there! Finally the original version is back~" Sungyeol said as the others laughed.
"Ne~ i remembered doing a mistake at our remix of So cool!" Hyorin said in between laughs. The girls joined her.

"So~ i missed you guys!!~" Soyou exclaimed. They haven't actually seen each other these past few weeks since Infinite was getting busy for thei repackage album; PARADISE.

"I liked you song Paradise!" Bora exclaimed. "Ah!~ Jinja? komawo~" Woohyun said. she replied with a 'no problem~'

"Infinite! you're on in 5!" the pd said, as the boys excused theirselves at Sistar and got ready on stage.