Did you sleep well?

~School tour guide...

You woke up the next morning lying in bed for a while. "How did I get in bed?" you thought to yourself. You remember L.Joe placing he arm around you and you falling asleep on his shoulder. Suddenly, you remember him telling you "Good night". You smiled at the thought of him carrying you to bed and watching you sleep. 

You got out of bed and got ready. You decided to wear black sweats, a white tank top and a matching hoodie. Today, everyone was just going to stay home, relax and hang together. The smell of breakfast guided you outside. Ricky and Changjo were in the kitched making breakfast. "Good morning ____-ah!" Ricky exclaimed. "Good morning Ricky, Changjo" you said with a yawn. You saw all the delicious food placed on the table, "Did you guys make all this?" you asked. "Yes we diiiiddd! Go get the others so we can eat! I'm so hungry ;____;" Changjo said happily. "Keke~okay I'll go get them" you answered. You make your way to L.Joe, Chunji and Ricky's room. The bathroom door next to their room opens up and L.Joe comes out drying his wet hair. "Good morning ____-ah. Sleep well?" He asked you. "Neh. I did. Did you?" You asked him. "I did I did." He replied. "Well breakfast is ready, so tell Chunji and the others to come when they're ready" you told him. "Okay thanks" He replied.

You head back into the kitchen and help Changjo and Ricky with the rest of breakfast. All 3 of you end up playing around and having a good time. They felt like brothers to you. Finally everyone was out of bed and sitting at the breakfast table. "Let's eat!" exclaimed Changjo. Everyone helped themselves to breakfast and boy did it go fast. Once everyone was done, Eun Mi and you offered to clean the dishes. L.Joe and Niel decided to join you two and help you. Eun Mi and you washed the dishes while L.Joe and Niel dried and put the dishes away. 

The whole time, L.Joe's eyes were on you. He couldn't help but think about how cute you were in sweats and your hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. Finally, all the dishes were washed and put away and you headed to the living area to watch some TV while Eun Mi and Niel headed to their rooms and L.Joe followed you.

You sat down and the TV. "Mind if I join you?" asked L.Joe. "Sure. Have a seat" You replied with a smile. He smiled and sat next to you.