Will you......?

~School tour guide...

Prom was just around the corner for school. Your last prom and you wanted to go with someone special. You wanted to ask L.Joe to prom, but you were kinda of hoping that L.Joe would ask you first. You were staring at the big "GET YOUR PROM TICKETS!" sign next to your locker at school. 

L.Joe was across the school talking with Chunji. "Hyung. I don't know about this" he said to Chunji. "Come on man! You can do it! Ask ____-ah to prom!" Chunji said with encouragment. "What if she rejects me?" "She wont! She's so into you!" "How do YOU know?!" "Trust me. I know girls. She digs you." "I really want to ask her." "Man, do it. It's her last year in high school and her last prom, do you want to make it a good one for her or not?" "No. I really like her. I want to make it a good year for her." "Then ask her to prom." "You know what hyung. You're right. I will ask her to prom when we get home from school today" "That's the spirit L.Joe" "Thanks hyung" The both met up with the rest of the boys and met you and Eun Mi at the front of the school. L.Joe took your books and carried them for you and grabbed your hand with his free hand. When you reached home L.Joe walked with you to your room, placed your things on your bed and grabbed you by the wrist and walked you to the balcony of the house. 

"Where are we going L.Joe?" you asked him with curious eyes. "Out here on the baloncy. I want to ask you something ____-ah" he said. "What could he possible want to ask me?" you wondered. "_____-ah." He held out a single red rose with both hands in front of you "Will you go to prom with me ____-ah?" You smiled, took the rose and attacked him with a huge hug. "Of course I'll go to prom with you" you whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed your cheek. Both of you went back inside and told everyone else the good news. Turns out Niel had also asked Eun Mi to prom. Later, everyone went out to the mall. The boys went to go pick out their tuxes and you and Eun Mi went dress shopping. After several hours, you and Eun Mi found the perfect dress and the boys had their tuxes. Prom was next week and everyone was so excited. L.Joe and Niel ordered a limo and flowers for both you and Eun Mi.