TV Time??

~School tour guide...

"_____-ah?" asked L.Joe "Ne?" you turned off the TV and faced him. "ummm. I was wondering, would you, maybe, like to go out for dinner with me tonight? like. on a....date?" he asked you. He quickly turned around to hide his blushed cheeks. "keke. I'd love to L.Joe" you said with a smile. "Really?!" he asked surprised. "Yes really. Silly" you said. "Great! Be ready by 7 then" he said as he got up and walked to his room.

"EUN MI-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you got up and ran to your room. "What what what?! what happened?!" Eun Mi exclaimed as your bursted through the bedroom door. "L.Joe asked me out! eeeeee!" you exclaimed. "OMG that's great!" she exclaimed and gave you a hug. "Help me pick out an outfit for tonight will you? Please?" You asked her. "I have a better idea. Go get ready. We're going somewhere" she told you. You obeyed and changed into jeans, converse, a shirt and your favorite hoodie. You two reached the nearest mall and started shopping for your outfit for your date with L.Joe.

After nearly 2 hours of shopping and trying on different outifts, you and Eun Mi finally settled on a knee length pink semi-formal dress and a pair of silver strappy heels. You both happily walked out of the mall, arms linked and headed back home.

Back at home, L.Joe was telling Chunji and Ricky about how he asked you out. "Good job! About time you got the guts to ask ____-ah out!" said Chunji playfully hitting L.Joe's arm. "Oh shush. Now help me pick out what to wear for tonight" said L.Joe. Opening his closet, Chunji helped him pick out an outfit. They both settled on a plaid shirt, skinny jeans, a tie and classic black converse. Satisfied, L.Joe went to get ready.

When you finally reached home, you placed your dress on a hanger and went to go get ready. After showering, Eun Mi did your hair and makeup. You have never felt so beautiful before until today. You put on your dress and shoes and gave Eun Mi a huge bear hug thanking her for all of her help. "Have fun now. I'll see you later" she said as you walked out of the bedroom door and closed it behind you. You walked towards the living area and sat on the couch waiting for L.Joe. L.Joe finished getting ready and walked out of the bedroom.