A mini vacation?

~School tour guide...

The place where you would be staying was amazing. A big house with 3 bedrooms. You and Eun Mi would share 1 room, 3 boys would be sharing 1 and the other 3 would be sharing the last one. Since the bedrooms were all in a row, the boys told you and Eun Mi to take the bedroom in the middle. You agreed. Everyone headed to their rooms and unpacked and settled in. 

"This is like a dream come true Eun Mi!" you exclaimed. "Oh my I know! Did see Niel?! He's much better looking in person. ahhhhhh!" Eun Mi screamed. "ya! be quiet. They might hear us!" you said. "Sorry sorry sorry. I'm just so excited! I mean, off everyone in the school, they picked us. US! YOU AND ME! HOW LUCKY ARE WE?!" Eun Mi said. "We did get pretty lucky didn't we?" You smiled. 

You and Eun Mi head to the other 2 rooms and ask the boys if they want to go out for dinner. Everyone gets ready and you all meet in the living room area. Since it's a little chilly, you and Eun Mi decide to wear jeans, boots, plain v-neck shirts and jackets. The boys are dressed their usual casual, cool, self. 

"Any suggestions for dinner anyone?" You ask them. "I know a cute good restaraunt near here!" exclaimed Chunji. "Lead the way" Niel said. Everyone heads out in 4 lines of 2. Niel and Eun Mi in the front, Changjo and Ricky next, then C.A.P and Chunji and lastly, you and L.Joe in the back. 

"So, ____-ah. Are you a fan of Teen Top?" L.Joe asked you. "I am. I've been a fan since the beginning but never saw you guys in person or at a concert" You replied back with a slight sigh. "And now you get to spend several months with us. Does that make up for it?" He giggled and asked you. "keke~ yes. That makes up for it a lot." you responded. You and L.Joe continue to talk about different things, school, sports, music, etc. Before you knew it, you reached the restaurant.

The restaurant was a cute little cafe type place and was really warm and cozy. The waiter took you guys to a table and L.Joe pulled out a chair for you like a gentleman should. "Kamsamnida" you smiled and L.Joe simply smiled back at you. You felt your heart melt when he smiled at you. Everyone placed their orders, talked to each other, ate, and everyone got a long really well. Every though everyone just knew everyone for a day or so, you instantly felt like family. 

Instead of headign straight home after dinner, you guys went to the park across the street and took a walk. The boys pointing out the different couples passing by and the nicely lite trees and the beautiful night school. Soon enough, Niel started to sing "Beautiful Girl" and the other boys joined in. Eun Mi and you just giggled and sang along. 

Soon after, you guys headed home and headed off to your different rooms saying good night to everyone. "Good night, C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo!" you and Eun Mi said. "Good night Eun Mi and ____!" the boys all said in unision.

Eun Mi and you got ready for bed and before you knew it, you were fast asleep.