Prom Night (Part 1)~

~School tour guide...

The day was finally here. PROM~ everyone in the house got up early and helped cooked breakfast. This time, C.A.P and Changjo cleaned up while everyone else watched TV. Several hours later, Eun Mi and you went out to get your hair and makeup done at a local salon. Eun Mi kept her hair down and curled while you decided on a half up half down do. Both of your guys makeup matched the colors of your dresses perfectly. You both looked stunning. Back at home, all the boys were getting ready, taking a shower, fighting over the shower and were making sure L.Joe and Niel looked the best since they were taking the girls of their dreams. Once you and Eun Mi reached the house, you both ran into your room because you wanted to surprise L.Joe and Niel. You helped Eun Mi into her dress and she helped you into yours. Soon after, you heard a knock at the door.

"You girls ready?" called Chunji. "Almost!" you called back at Chunji. The boys had a seat on the couch, Niel and L.Joe both fussing with the flowers they wanted to give you. "Calm down guys. You guys look great" said C.A.P "Thanks~" said Niel and L.Joe. Both you and Eun Mi left the bedroom and all the boys immediately stood up and their jaws dropped at how beautiful you two looked. You and Eun Mi smiled and made your way over to the boys.

L.Joe met you half way and handed you your flowers. "You look beautiful ____-ah" he smiled. "keke Thanks. You look very handsome tonight L.Joe" you smiled back. "Shall we get going then?" he asked. "Yes we shall" you replied as he held out his arm and you took it. Everyone walked out to the limo and the limo drove you guys to the prom venue.

The entrance to the venue was breathetaking. A huge balloon arch and lights everyone. Everyone who had a date were taking pictures. Once you entered, L.Joe dragged you to take a picture with him. He stood behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist and you placed your hands on his. You both headed to your table and he went to get some punch for you and him. Everyone was having a good time, eating, talking, associating with others. The night was going great. Then, it came the dance portion of the night....