Final

~School tour guide...

The dance portion of the night. "Can I have this dance _____-ah?" L.Joe asked you. "I don't know how to dance ;____:" you sadly responded. He grabbed your hand and said "I shall teach you then. It's not that hard" You took his hand and replied with "Ah. Okay." He pulled you onto the dance floor and placed his hands around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you close. You both started to move to the beat of the slow paced song playing. "See. It's not that hard now is it?" he asked you. "No, but I'm not very good at it" you responded "You're doing great _____-ah" he said and pulled you even closer until there was no space between you two. You two were close enough that you could hear his heart beat in your ear. You looked up and you both locked eyes and danced until the end of the song.

After that, he took you outside to the little private garden. It was just you two alone in the garden. He brought you to the balcony of the garden that over looked the city and the lights. You both leaned on the railing and he began to speak. "_____-ah. Can I ask you something?" "Yeah. Anything!" "How do I put this ____-ah? I really like you." "I really like you too L.Joe" "No. I like really really REALLY like you _____-ah. As more than a friend.....Will you be my girfriend ____-ah?" You face him, wrap your arms around his neck and bring him close and say "I'd love to oppa" He wraps his arms around his waist and places his forehead against yours. You suddenly feel his lips on yours and you feel him smile into the kiss and you smile back. He pulls out of the kiss and laces his fingers with yours. "I love you ____-ah" he said with his forehead against yours. "I love you too oppa" He pulls you into another kiss but this time going a little deeper. He pulls back and places his hand around your waist and you two walk back into the ballroom. 

"Are you guys together?!" exclaimed Chunji literally jumping out of his seat. "Yes we are" replied L.Joe locking his eyes with yours and smiled and pecked you on the lips. "Awww you guys are so cute together" said Eun Mi who had her hands interlocked with Niel. 

Before you knew it, prom was over and everyone was heading home. Everyone got home, changed into their PJs and went into L.Joe guys room. You folks hung out for a little even though it was late. Chunji sat on the top bunk, L.Joe and you cuddling on the bottom bunk, Niel and Eun Mi on the floor, C.A.P on the top bunk of the other bed and Changjo and Ricky on the bottom bunk.  Before you knew it, you were fast asleep in L.Joe's arms. Everyone left you two alone and went to go sleep in the living room or the other rooms. 

You woke a few moments later and saw L.Joe looking down at you. "How long have I been sleeping for?" you asked him. "About 5 minutes" he chuckled in response. "Oh. okay. keke" you said and laid your head back down on his chest. He wrapped his  arms around your waist, pulled you close and kissed you one last time. "Good night ____-ah. I love you " he said to you. "I love you too oppa" and you both fell asleep in each other's arms.