Friday Night life~

~School tour guide...

The next day was Friday. Finally. You and the boys went to school as usual. Going to all of your classes, them following you around making your day so much more interesting and more willing for you to learn. In fact, ever since they were with you, you had found yourself paying more attention in class in order to get good grades and impress them. You were the typical student that would doodle in class instead of taking notes, dozing off, day dreaming, the usual. But now with Teen Top around, you found yourself actually paying attention.  Shocking. 

Before you knew it, the school day was over and you met up with Eun Mi and the rest of the boys and headed home. Every Friday, you and Eun Mi had a movie night together. 

"Every Friday night, Eun Mi and I have a movie night together at each other's house. Care to join us?" You asked the boys. "Sure. Why not?" C.A.P responded. Everyone changed into their pj's and headed out to the living area. The boys set up the movie while Eun Mi and you prepared snacks. Eun Mi and you brought out the snacks and placed them on the table. "I saved a seat for you _____-ah" L.Joe said with a smile and patted the empty space next to him on the sofa. You smiled and made your way over to L.Joe. Eun Mi took a seat next to Niel who couldn't take her eyes off of her. 

Halfway through the movie, L.Joe yawned and placed one of his arms over your shoulder pulling you close. Thank gosh the lights were off because you couldn't help but blush. You were getting sleepy and ended up falling asleep on L.Joe's shoulder. Once the movie ended, he carried you bridal style to your room, placed you on your bed and tucked you in. "Good Night ___-ah" he said as he watched you sleep and slowly made his way to the door closing it making sure not to wake you.