Chapter 10: The Hunt Begins! The Secret Guest Revealed!

Running Man Horror: The Lost Episode

Image result for choi min soo running man

Sujeong found herself unable to sleep as she kept an eye on the girls sleeping around her and the doorway. She checked her phone; still no reception and the time read 1:07am. She felt a strong urge to use the restroom, and carefully stepped over everyone and grabbed for the helmet cam to turn on the flashlight to take with her. Very quietly she walked out into the pitch black hallway, deciding to walk up to the second floor to use the bathroom rather than taking the one where she was found unconscious.

It was eerily quiet. She turned the cam off and kept the flashlight on as she did her business. After washing her hands she turned the cam back on and placed it back on her head to walk back out into the hallway. As soon as she stepped out, she gulped and froze. A feeling of fear washed over her as she realized she wasn’t alone. She wanted to run and scream, but fear kept her immobile as her eyes carefully roamed.

After a few minutes of silence and no movement made, she made up her mind and decided she was going to make a mad dash towards the stairwell. She took a deep breath before sprinting.

Before she made it halfway down the hall, a hand covered and another pulled her into an empty classroom. She struggled and tried screaming into the hand, but whoever it was was much stronger than her. She felt a body behind her as it held her close, one hand still clasped over and the other arm s around her waist. She stopped screaming and struggling as the figure’s hot breath tickled the back of her neck and at her ear, as her eyes widened.

“Shhh,” the deep masculine voice whispered. “I’m surprised a member is walking all alone, and a girl no less. I’m slightly disappointed that you’re not actually one of the Running Man members.”

The voice sounds familiar… Sujeong thought.

“Hmm, here’s the deal. I will let you go under one condition,” the voice chuckled. “You are now my spy.”

He removed his hand from after he was sure she wouldn’t scream.

“Who are you?” she demanded, and he shushed her again.

“First, agree to my terms,” he replied, his stubble rubbing against her ear. “You are my spy. Running Man will get their next mission very soon. You are to take them out.”

He let her go, but kept his hand on her nametag. She turned around and covered the surprise gasp from with both hands, eyes wide as the light shined to reveal her captor.

“Choi Min Soo?!” she gulped.

He grinned in response, watching her eyes do a once-over his all black attire, donning sunglasses and a fedora. Now she understood why even the Commander becomes submissive in his presence! She also understood why his hand was still on her nametag; the final mission was starting soon!

“Nice to meet you, Sujeong. I’ve heard lots about you,” he smiled wide and inclined his head. “Now, do you agree to my terms, or will you be the first eliminated?”

Sujeong gulped and nodded, her voice failing her.

“Good,” Choi grinned again. “Here’s your mission: eliminate every Running Man member by tearing off their nametags, ALL except for the Grasshopper. You know who that is, correct? You must not be caught or noticed, or I will eliminate you myself. Do we have an understanding?”

She felt her tag being removed a little, and she flinched, nodding her head quickly. He patted her back and released her.

“Are you the one over the intercom? The one who kidnapped me before?” she bravely asked.

He raised a brow and just grinned in response.

“What about the large black creature?” she added.

He shook his head. “Time’s ticking, my pet. I’ll be watching.”

Sujeong scampered out of the room, turning around as she saw Choi watch her every move at the doorway. Damn, he’s fast, and very good, she thought as she walked down the hallway. Crap, now how am I going to do this without getting caught?


She managed to get back to her sleeping bag without being noticed. She tightly closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep, but sleep never came. A staff member in black came to wake Ji Hyo and gave her a mission card and her helmet cam turned back on. Mong Ji Hyo just stared blankly at the card with sleepy eyes.

“You are a spy! Search for your accomplice while finding the clues to the lock to escape the school!”

The staff member placed the word spy underneath Ji Hyo’s new nametag before quietly leaving the room. One by one, each Running Man member was woken and given the same mission. Now that everyone was scattered, Sujeong was given the same mission card and spy tag, but she knew her real agenda; eliminate every member except for Jae Suk, and face Choi Min Soo. She was eager to find out if Choi is behind these weird incidents, and whether there is another guest or not.

Keeping her light dim, she kept to the shadows and crept into the hallway.

“First, let’s go check out the lock, shall we?” she whispered to the camera and took the stairwell exit down to the first floor.


Her heart hammered in her chest as she looked around to make sure no one was around before approaching the entrance. She noted the large four-combination lock with chains around the handles. Wood was nailed to the doors and windows from the outside. Every window was nailed shut with nails, wood, and more wood on top of that. Very little could be seen to the outside world.

The rattling of chains right next to her startled her, and she turned to scream at the ginormous creature in black staring down at her with its red piercing eyes. Those eyes! She fell down, fear immobilizing her.

“Sujeong!” A voice called out to her.

She looked over at the other end of the hallway to see Suk Jin running towards her. When she looked back, the creature was gone. She scrambled up to her feet and ran away from Suk Jin. As if on cue, Choi Min Soo jumped behind Suk Jin and placed one hand over his mouth before ripping off his nametag. Sujeong’s mouth gaped, and a staff member in black came to gag Suk Jin before dragging him away to another room as a jail. The staff member tied him up to a chair and locked the door, leaving him alone and tied up in the dark. He didn’t even get to see who took him out!

“Good job,” Choi whispered. "5 members left to go…”

He vanished back into the shadows, leaving Sujeong dumbfounded.

“Seeing him in action sure is something,” she gulped and whispered in awe before continuing down the hallway.

What the hell is that creature, and is it Choi?


“There was never an announcement for Suk Jin being out,” Sujeong whispered. “And I don’t see any other staff member other than that one in black, and no VJs either… What’s really going on here? Where is Myeok?”

She heard rustling in a nearby classroom, and peeked in to see Ji Hyo rummaging through papers. She had one in her left hand already, which she assumed was one of the clues. She tried to sneak behind her, but as she is the Ace of the Running Man members, she spotted her as she entered the room.

“What are you doing?” Sujeong asked, keeping her voice calm and unsuspecting.

“Shhh,” Ji Hyo whispered. “Kook nearly caught me! He’s nearby.”

“Is that a clue?” Sujeong asked, and smirked when Ji Hyo hid it behind her back, and shook her head. “Let’s partner up, Ace. I can’t do this on my own. I’ll tell you a secret in return. Deal?”

She out her hand to the unsuspecting Ji Hyo, and immediately she shook her hand. Sujeong’s smile widened.

“I’m your accomplice,” she whispered in her ear. “I’m a spy.”

Ji Hyo’s smile widened and she hugged her as they both did a little victory dance. They ducked down as they saw a shadow pass by the doors. As soon as it was clear, they both sat back up and Ji Hyo handed her the clue.

“0 x (3 x 7 – 4 + 3 – 2) + 3(2 x 1/2) =?”

“Ugh, math,” Sujeong sighed. “All I remember for this was the PEMDAS solution. Let’s see… Zero times anything is zero, so trying to solve the first half is pointless. 3(2 x 1/2). 2 x 1=2. 2/2=1. 1 x 3=3. So the answer is 3.”

She followed Ji Hyo into the hallway, gritting her teeth and looked around for any sign of Choi. She had no clue how to eliminate Ji Hyo as she eyes her nametag from behind. The hallway is too open to do this at, she thought. Hopefully Choi is near…

Ji Hyo stopped in her tracks, and Sujeong bumped into her. Ahead, they spotted Kwang Soo sneaking into the room at the end of the hall.

“Do we want to ignore him, or do we take him out?” Sujeong asked.

“Ignore,” Ji Hyo replied as they turned around.

A silent scream escaped Ji Hyo in a breathless huff as she saw Choi pop out in front of her. Sujeong caught her and put a hand over as she ripped off her nametag.

“Mianhae,” she whispered in her ear.

Choi grinned as the staff in black came to take Ji Hyo to jail, gagging and tying her up like they did with Suk Jin, and quickly left while locking the door. Now Suk Jin and Ji Hyo were tied and left alone in the dark.

Sujeong was left alone with Choi. He nodded with approval and then pointed in the direction of Kwang Soo.

“Let’s have some fun with the Betraying Giraffe, shall we?” he softly chuckled as Sujeong walked in that direction.

She gulped before placing her hand on the door before slowly opening it.

large.gif

 

A/N Allo all! There will be one more chapter update tomorrow before my big move to South Korea!!!! Thank you all for your support and kindness! Please comment, upvote, subscribe, and love my stories! <3 <3