Chapter 1: The First Test: Find Your Partner!

Running Man Horror: The Lost Episode

Image result for incheon international airport

“Yah, what are we doing up so early?” A disheveled Jae Suk yawned as he approached the PD with VJ Kwon Ryeol following.

The PD handed him the usual Running Man card face down, and he flipped it to read. At the same time the other Running Man members were awoken and given their cards to read.

“Go to Incheon International Airport. First person you see will be your partner.”

“Aigoo!” Jae Suk rushed into the taxi after grabbing his passport and his luggage.

He arrived at the airport first, finding the Running Man banner, followed by Suk Jin. Ji Hyo and Gary formed a team. Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo formed another team, leaving Haha as the only single member. They stood in a line next to each other while being given their tickets. Everyone looked disheveled and tired as they investigated their tickets.

“Where are we going this time?” Gary asked.

“You’ll know in due time. You have a special international guest coming today,” the PD explained.

“Yeah!” Haha jumped and clapped. “I won’t be alone! Please let it be a girl.”

“I will give you a hint so you can find the person,” the PD handed Haha the card.

He flipped it over and read.

“This person comes from the states. He/she is well known for copying K-pop Idol dances on YouTube and has won countless contests. He/she is also a well-known young adult author that is sweeping the world with their multi-talented skills. Find him/her in twenty minutes to receive 5 points towards the final mission.”

“Yah, that isn’t specific enough!” Complained Suk Jin. “This person could be anyone!”

“Let’s go!” Kook dragged Kwang Soo and started running.

Meanwhile…


Sujeong:

Sujeong met with the PD ten minutes before the other Running Men arrived at the airport, dragging along her luggage. She bowed and greeted the crew individually, donning sunglasses.

“Thank you for having me here,” she smiled brightly and accepted the card given to her.

“Find 5 hints with the R sticker hidden around the airport before the Running Men find you. If you’re successful, you’ll receive 5 points towards the final mission.”

“Eh? That’s it? Omo, you guys sure know how to throw someone for a loop,” Sujeong squeaked and handed her luggage over to Dong Wan as her nametag was placed on the back of her shirt.

“You have 20 minutes starting in 1 minute to find all 5 hints. Do not let any of the members notice you,” the PD added before she ran off.

I need a disguise… she thought to herself as she entered one of the bookstores.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Sujeong greeted the store owner, and turned to her VJ. “Can I borrow your jacket? I need a disguise.”

Reluctantly the VJ handed over her jacket and her hat. There. Now I won’t be noticeable… Now it’s time to search for the clues…

It wasn’t in the bookstore. So she left and started panicking.

“Wae? Why in the airport of all places?” she spoke to the camera. “Running Man is no joke. I hope I win so I can face Kook properly. He will be my rival for this episode. I’ve always wanted to fight the strongest since I started watching the show from episode one.”

She pumped her fist in the air for emphasis and whispered ‘fighting’ before dashing into another store.

Eventually she found two of the clues. One was in the mini-mart, and the other in one of the fake trees in the hallway in front of the bathrooms. The clues, though, she didn’t understand herself. They were clear green marbles. She sighed and put them in her jeans pockets as she ran to another store.

“Omo!” Sujeong gasped and skid to a halt to hide behind one of the fake trees against the wall.

She spotted Gary and Ji Hyo searching around, with Jae Suk and Suk Jin close behind.

“Crap!” she whispered to the camera. “I’m gonna get caught!”

Backing up slowly she turned the corner and dashed in the other direction. She slowed down and sat on one of the benches, grabbing the newspaper and peered over to see Haha with Kook and Kwang Soo coming in from the direction she was heading.

“Yah! You’re gonna give my position away!” she whispered at the VJ, shooing her away with one of her hands. “Go stand against the wall!”

Choking the laughter the VJ did as she was told. Suddenly, DBSK’s “Catch Me” song started playing.

“Did Running Man plan this?” she whispered, holding back her outburst and laughter. “Coincidence?!”

Sujeong’s heart was beating rapidly, and it felt like it was going to burst through her chest. It increased tenfold when she noticed Haha coming her way with a suspicious grin. Not being able to handle the pressure any longer, she dropped her newspaper and sped off.

“Yah! I found her!” Haha shouted and chased after her. “It’s Sujeong!”

“Wae?!” Sujeong cried and slid to a stop before she ended up crashing into Ji Hyo. She ran away from her, but Haha tackled her and pinned her to the wall. “I got caught so soon!”

The members soon gathered, and greeted her properly.

“Wow! I get to have Sujeong all to myself!” Haha grinned greasily, causing roars of laughter and outbursts from the other members.

“It’s so nice to meet you all,” Sujeong giggled and bowed. “I’ve always wanted to be on Running Man.”

Jae Suk took the middle next to her and held her hands.

“If you don’t know, she’s my Dongsaeng,” Jae Suk joked, and everyone pulled him away.

“Attention,” the PD announced, and everyone looked over at him. “Sujeong has failed her mission, so she is awarded no points. Running Man succeeded finding her before the time limit and captured her. So everyone is rewarded 5 points.”

“Yeah!” Everyone cheered and high fived each other.

The PD handed Sujeong the next mission card.

“Before you read it, I am curious,” Jae Suk interjected. “Which member is your favorite?”

Sujeong grinned. “I like everyone, but my rival is Jong Kook Oppa!”

“Ahhh!” Everyone laughed as Kook blushed. “She called you Oppa!”

“Is it true you can do dancing, AND martial arts?” Kwang Soo asked, liking her already since he also has a rivalry against Kook.

“May I?” Sujeong asked, and music started playing.

She danced to Wonderboyz “Tarzan” song, and then in the end did some martial arts move that ended with a round house kick.

“Daebak!” Everyone clapped and patted her back.

“She’ll be a strong competitor for Kook,” Jae Suk laughed.

“Don’t treat me like a girl when the time comes, Oppa,” Sujeong said bluntly with a death glare, and everyone laughed as Kook’s blush deepened.

She flipped the card over and read it.

“Take the private plane and sit in pairs with your partners. After takeoff, you will play one-on-one games with your partner for more points.”

It was time for round 2. 

 

 

A/N: Dear Chingus, so sorry for the wait! I hoped you like it! I know it's slow at first, but we have to start somewhere. Don't worry. The horror awaiting the members and Sujeong are on their way!

Please feel free to leave messages, comments, or critiques! What's going to happen next?! Sit back and wait for Chapter 2 soon! <3

Running+Man+HaHa+Childish+%25285%2529.gilet's get this party started, Haha style!~