2nd Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The following week is spent normally except when Kevin is on the scene. Everything is normal but not when Kevin is around.

 

One afternoon, on UKISS’ dorm, the members, Kevin not included, were playing a game they invented themselves. On the other hand, Kevin is hiding somewhere near his room, just right to see what the members are doing. He started to feel hurt upon seeing the others so happy. He used to play it with them, not until when things became awkward. Not wanting to feel envious anymore, Kevin went to his room and he decided to call someone ~ someone very special.

 

“Hello” the man on the other side of the phone spoke.

 

“Hyung? Xander~hyung?”

 

“Oh hi Kevin~ah. How are you Vinnie?” Xander greeted cheerfully. Happy to hear his dongsaeng’s voice.

 

“Not good hyung.” Kevin on the other hand is sad.

 

“Is it about your new members? Haven’t you accepted them yet?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Kevin, just think of it like this. They are just additions to our family. UKISS is our family. I and Kibum may not be there but that doesn’t mean that we already have forgotten you guys. Isn’t it that the many the merrier? Besides, it isn’t their fault to replace us on the group on the first place.” Kevin is on the verge of tears while listening to what his hyung has to say.

 

“But…” Kevin was suddenly cut by Xander.

 

“We’re fine Kevin. And I’m hoping that you will be too with the new members around.”

 

“Thanks hyung. And…” he paused for a few seconds.

 

“And what Vinnie?”

 

“Ahhmm… You see… Ahhmm…”

 

“Vinnie?!”

 

“Well, AJ kind of… confessed to me. I mean… not kind of… but really confessed to me.” Kevin said it like it’s the most impossible thing to happen.

 

“Confessed?! Love-confession?!” Xander was shock to hear what Kevin said.

 

“Yah.”

 

“Wai…” Xander’s words were cut by Kevin.

 

“What should I do hyung? I mean, it’s been awkward between us since they joined the group. And now, it’s more awkward because of that. I really don’t know what to do. Help me. Help me. Help me. Please hyung.” Words came out of Kevin’s mouth without any interference.

 

“Vinnie, calm down. You should calm down. Or else, the others will hear you.” Kevin put his right hand to cover his mouth as he uttered the word ‘Stupid’ a few times.

 

“Hmmm… I think, if you don’t feel the same way towards him, you just tell him so. If you do have the same feelings as him, tell him. Confess and be happy.”

 

“Is it that easy?”

 

“I don’t know.” Xander answered Kevin truthfully.

 

“So… you love him or not?” he continued.

 

“I… I… I don’t know. Sorry hyung I have to go. Thanks for you time. Bye.” Kevin hanged-up the phone without even waiting for his hyung to say bye. Leaving his hyung all stunned. And Kevin sighed.

 

Am I inlove with AJ? Kevin thought to himself. He has some thinking to do about that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Few days later, UKISS’ members found something weird about Kevin. Not that they don’t like it but it’s just new to them. Kevin would happily eat with them and play with them. Just like before. The cheerful Kevin is back. And his treatment for the two new members totally changed. He would ask how AJ and Hoon are doing. He would every now and then ask them if they were doing fine and if they were enjoying their life as UKISS’ members. He became caring with the two as he was with the other members. He would constantly talk to them and he was making sure that the two lives comfortably on their dorm. These actions of Kevin became a huge puzzle to the others.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Months later, the group got used to Kevin’s new found attitude for the two members. They are actually happy because there aren’t anymore awkward moments between each of them. Of course, Kevin explained the reason why he suddenly changed. That he is a total fool and childish for what he did. He told them about his conversation with their Xander~hyung. Well, except the part about AJ of course. Speaking of AJ, him and Kevin became closer as they get to know each other. They would even go out just the two of them but that isn’t considered dating according to them. They take care of each other and were making sure the other is fine. AJ enjoys the attention he’s getting from Kevin so much. Though he’s confused if this is just because Kevin wants to make it up to him or Kevin learned to love him already.

 

A usual afternoon after work, Kevin walked up to AJ and whispered in his ear which gave AJ chills.

 

‘Let’s talk, in private. Come to my room later.’ were the words Kevin told AJ that AJ can’t seem to get out of his mind.

 

Later?! What could it be that he wants to tell me?!AJ thought as he put on his pajamas that he would wear to sleep tonight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the wait., >.< so, here's chapter 2., and yeah., it isn't finish yet., it's longer than I thought so there's still another part coming., or maybe two., I don't know., ^-^ but yeah, I won't make it long for nothing., hahah., Comments are loved., thanks.,