6th Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

I updated., heheh., sorry to keep you guys waiting., just became busy with school the past weeks.,I hope you guys didn't already lost their interest in this story., ^-^ anyways, here's Chapter 6., and oh yeah., I made a banner., it's kinda simple though., tell me what you think okay?! and also what you think about Chapter 6., :) thank you.,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AJ’S POV

 

Few weeks have already passed since Kevin and I got together. I am so happy that I am in a relationship with the person I love and that person loves me back. Isn’t that just the most wonderful thing? Well, it is for me.

 

Those past weeks, we became closer and it was wonderful. We got to spend lots of time with each other. But there is one thing I don’t like. That is, there is not a day that Kevin wouldn’t talk about Kibum~hyung. May it be to me or to the other members. He’s obviously expressing how much excited he is now that Kibum~hyung would be coming back to Korea after his schedules in Japan. I wouldn’t be jealous if not that he gets too excited that he tends to forget that he actually has a boyfriend. I kept it to myself though. I don’t want our relationship to end just like that because I’m jealous of a close friend; a very close friend.

 

What I do is, when he talks about Kibum~hyung, I would say that I, too, am excited. Then, Kevin would say that he is so excited to introduce me to Kibum~hyung as his boyfriend. After that, Kevin will be back to being lovely and cuddly to me; though I don’t know if he noticed that I do almost the same thing everytime. Or maybe he just didn’t because he’s too excited.

 

To distract Kevin a little from being too excited for Kibum~hyung to go back to Korea, I planned a day-out for the two of us. It will be our first official date since we became a couple. And I could say I prepared so much for it.

 

“Good morning, Binnie.” I hugged him and gave him a kiss on hi s lips soon as he woke up.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Let’s go on a date?” I asked him and that caught him off guard.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Well, we’ve been together for almost a month now and we haven’t been in an official date yet since then. Besides, it’s a free day. We have nothing to do.” I put my face on the crook of his neck and smelled his scent.

 

“Okay.” I looked at him and saw his eyes gleamed.

 

“Great!” I said as I released him from the hug and started to climb out of the bed. “Don’t worry. I have it all planned.” I continued and gave him a reassuring look.

 

“You have it all planned?” that idea though, seems like a surprise for him.

 

“Yeah. Why do you look so surprised?”

 

“You have it all planned even before you asked me?” I nodded my head and pouted a little just to be cute. But why is he actually asking me this? He then sits on the bed we were laying a while ago.

 

“Is that how sure are you that I’ll say yes?” he continued on asking me questions and again, I gave him a nod as an answer.

 

“What if I say no? All your plans would be of waste. You spent money and effort for nothing.” I’m pretty sure that he is playing tricks on me but sorry Kev, I won’t fall for it… again.

 

I walked up to him and lessened the distance between our faces. He looked to his side but a blush on his cheeks won’t leave my eyes.

 

“Coz I know you wouldn’t say no baby.” I said as I gave him a kiss on his cheek; and he himself smiled.

 

I then tickled him on his sides that made him lay again on the bed. He squeaked at what I did that lasted for a couple of minutes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

I walked out of my NOW shared room with AJ, leaving him coz he was in the bathroom. AJ asked Dongho to exchange rooms with him, which Dongho agreed upon that leads Dongho having the same room as Hoon. But then, Soohyun~hyung asked Hoon if they could also exchange rooms. Hoon said yes. Now, the room assignments are: Me & AJ, Soohyun~hyung & Dongho, Eli & Kiseop and Hoon, who has his own room.

 

Anyways, as I walked my way to the kitchen to get some food, I saw the others in the living room lazying around.

 

“Good morning Kev.” Someone greeted me and knowing whose voice it is, I turned to Soohyun~hyung.

 

“Good morning hyung.” I said and gave him a warm smile.

 

“Hey Kevin.” I stopped as to where I am standing right at that moment.

 

“What hyung?” I asked.

 

“Well, since it’s a free day, I and the others decided to go out to have fun. You guys want to come?” he asked me full time.

 

“Ahhmmm… well hyung, AJ and I have a date.” Tint of pink can be seen on my cheeks and I know the others saw that.

 

“Okay. You guys enjoy your date then.” Soohyun~hyung smirked as I nodded and head to where my main destination, the kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

It was nearly lunch time when AJ and Kevin decided to go on their date. True. AJ had it all planned but the actual date would happen this afternoon. For now, he’s thinking that they could just go to some restaurant, eat, and just stay there to kill time.

 

They went on a restaurant and ordered whatever they want. People didn’t really recognize them as idols because they are in disguise like normal people would actually look like. They are seated in front of each other near the tinted window of the restaurant.

 

“Baby, order whatever you want, okay?” AJ told Kevin as he placed his hand on Kevin’s cheek; Kevin on the other hand, gave him a small nod and a smile.

 

Not long before their orders arrived, Kevin recognized someone he knows. At first, he was in doubt if that person is really who he thinks he is. But when that person uncovered his eyes from the shades he was wearing a while ago, he became a little shock.

 

AJ was saying something to Kevin when Kevin stood up from his seat and walked to that person. AJ was shock on Kevin’s sudden action.

 

“Hyung!” Kevin exclaimed as he neared that person.

 

“Oh my gosh Binnie. How are you? What are you doing here?” the person asked as he hugged Kevin tightly; which didn’t leave AJ’s sight.

 

“Totally fine hyung. How about you? You didn’t tell me you’re coming back today.”

 

“Well, it came as a surprise. I am planned to be back here tomorrow but my company said that they need me today so I am here.” The person is obviously happy to see Kevin as he hugged him again. “Oh I’ve miss you so much.” Then pulled apart so people won’t misunderstood them.

 

“Oh, hyung, I’ll introduce you to someone.” Kevin said after he remembered that he is actually with AJ in the restaurant. They then went to the table AJ was.

 

“Hyung, this is AJ, my boyfriend.” Kevin introduced as they went near the table. That’s the time AJ noticed that the person Kevin was with is their Kibum~hyung.

 

“Well hi AJ. Nice to see you again. So, you and Kevin huh?!” Kibum cooed and was ready to shake AJ’s hand; which AJ took willingly and hugged his hyung.

 

AJ nodded his head as an answer and the atmosphere went from being light to a little intense.

 

“Hyung, join us if you’re not busy.” Kevin suddenly said after being quiet for a while.

 

“Well, if it’s okay with you guys. Besides, I already have finished my work for today and have nothing to do in my house.”

 

“Of course it’s fine hyung. Right AJ?” Kevin looked at AJ with pleading eyes and a cute little pout which made AJ nod and agree to what his boyfriend wants. Then, Kibum sat beside Kevin.

 

The three talked about things that happened to them for the past month as they happily ate their meals. Well, at least Kevin and Kibum were.

 

“I must call Xander~hyung to tell him that I’m with you so that he can go here and we can bond together.” Kevin said as he faced Kibum with so much excitement; not even asking AJ if it’s okay; Kevin completely forgetting that AJ planned a whole day out for the two of them just for this day.

 

AJ thought that they won’t be able to pull through they’re date so he gave up on hoping for Kibum to leave. Instead, he excused himself from the two.

 

“Binnie, I… uhhmm… something came up. I have to go.” He said as he looked at his phone to support his excuse.

 

“Is everything alright baby?” the latter asked with a worried expression.

 

“Yeah… Yeah… Everything’s fine. I guess I’ll just meet you at the dorm later?” AJ stood up from his seat and went beside Kevin. “Just enjoy your time with Kibum~hyung and Xander~hyung, okay?” Kevin nodded.

 

AJ gave Kevin a quick kiss on the lips and went his way out of the restaurant.

 

AJ went home with a heavy heart about his date with Kevin not being able to go through. All the preparations he made just for it was all put into waste. Or maybe, he could ask his Soohyun~hyung to use all the preparations he made so that he can go impress Dongho. In that way, his efforts were not for nothing. But that doesn’t really matters for AJ. Kevin is.