4th Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AJ’S POV

 

My morning is so wonderful. I woke up wearing a smile on my lips with the thought of what happened last night and the thought of seeing Kevin when I wake up; though my eyes are still close.

 

“Aaahhh!”

 

I heard someone scream. It was so beautiful in the ears. It was like the way Kevin screamed for my name last night.

 

“Aaahhh!”

 

I heard it again. But this time, it’s different. It was a scream of fear so I snapped out of my thoughts and opened my eyes fully; only to find Kevin sitting on the other side of the bed covering his body with a blanket.

 

“Good morning Kev.” I said and gave him a warm smile. I sat up and was about to give him a morning kiss when I noticed his reaction.

 

“What happened baby?”

 

“Wha… What’s what happened? Baby? Wha… What’s this?” all I can see that moment is the fear in his eyes while he is examining his surroundings.

 

“Kev? You alright?” a worried voice is heard on the other side of the door. I bet he’s Kiseop coz he sounds like him.

 

“Ya… Yah. I’m alright Kiseop. It’s just that… that my teddy bear is missing.” Kevin said while trying to sound normal.

 

“You sure you’re fine?”

 

“Ye… Yes, Seoppie. I’m fine.”

 

“Okay. If you need anything, just call me, okay? And breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Better be out early or the others would eat it all.”

 

“Okay. Thank you.” And we heard sounds of footsteps disappearing which indicates Kiseop being away from the room me and Kevin are in.

 

Then Kevin looked at me with his questioning eyes with fear. Maybe still waiting for an answer to his question a while ago.

 

“Don’t… Don’t tell me you don’t remember.” I said as guiltiness came rushing through my whole body.

 

“Would I even ask if I know? What?!” now he sounds irritated.

 

Aist!! What have I done? Why is life so cruel to me? It’s the first time I had with a guy. Actually the first time I had with anyone and this is what happened?

 

“Aarrgghh!!” then I took the covers and covered my whole body and my head as I lay on the bed again; embarrassment all over me.

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

Seeing AJ’s reaction, I chuckled. But making sure he wouldn’t hear. I never thought he would actually fall for it. This is fun. I’m such a good actor.

 

“I love you baby.” I said as I lay next to him on the bed and hugged him. He looked at me surprised and I just gave him a smile. Then it hit him.

 

“Why you?!” It is so obvious that there is a little irritation in his voice. But nevertheless, I guess he is relieved that all that happened a while back was just an act.

 

AJ tickled me for he said that I deserve it for what I have done. He tickled me hard to the point that he even went on top of me. But on good timing, I got hold of his hands and pushed him off until he wasn’t on top of me anymore. He is surprised. And so am I. We both didn’t expect that I’ll be able to push him like that. Believe me, it shows in his reaction.

 

I got out of bed and made sure AJ wouldn’t be able to go near me as I avoid him like we’re playing ‘Catch me if you can’. Good thing I put on my clothes before AJ woke up or else I’ll be running unclothed. AJ also made sure to put some clothes on before chasing me. We were like that for a couple more minutes until I made the wrong move. AJ caught me from the back and hugged me tight; never letting me go. He turned me around so now I was facing him. He then closed the space between our lips and kissed me softly and fully till we both ran out of breath.

 

“I love you too.” He said as we broke the kiss. Those words came from him sincerely and those words are enough to make me fall on my knees. Not literally though.

 

“Hey, let’s go get some food. I’m hungry. Besides, if we don’t hurry up, the others might eat all the food.” I looked at AJ as I fixed his hair. He only nods as a response then we fixed ourselves and made our way out of the room.

 

SOOHYUN’S POV

 

Aaaahhhhh… I’m cold. Grrrrr…

 

I did have some good sleep but when I woke up, I’m feeling a little sick. I don’t know what happened; maybe because of the aircon. Oh right. I forgot to lower the aircon’s air level. I forgot that it really is cold on the living room when it’s night time.

 

“Good morning hyung.” Kiseop greeted me with his usual morning smile.

 

“Good morning Kiseo… achoo!!!” Ah cold.

 

“Yah, hyung. Kiseop might get a cold too.” Eli came running to Kiseop and put his arm on the boy’s shoulder protectively. What am I? A walking infectious disease? It’s just cold Eli.

 

“Yah! How can you talk to your hyung like that? Besides, it’s just cold, you idiot.” I said as I attempted to chase him. He just flashed me a smile and put his hands in the air with a peace sign. This boy.

 

“Achoo!!” there it is again.

 

“Hyung, looks like we have some bad condition. Are you okay?” Hoon walked up to me and put his hand to my head to check my body temperature.

 

“I’m fine Hoonie. Don’t worry. It’s just cold.”

 

“You’ve been sneezing like hell, hyung. I think you should take some rest.”

 

“Oh. You slept here?” he asked me as he saw the beddings on the couch in the living room.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Why?” He asked me again never leaving the sight of the beddings I slept in.

 

“I told Dongho to use my room. Well, his shared room’s door with Kevin is locked last night. I’m guessing he and AJ slept together. You know.” Hoon looked at me and so I gave him a (silly) smile.

 

“Why didn’t you ask me so that you would’ve used AJ’s bed to sleep on?”

 

“I’m fine Hoonie. Really. Thank you.” Then I asked him to come to the dinning area with me.

 

DONGHO’S POV

 

I could say that my morning is better that I have expected. Thanks to Soohyun~hyung. Despite of what I did, he still cares for me. I really love him.

 

I walked out of the room to see Soohyun~hyung. I’m all ready to make it up to him. Besides, he’s right. I am just being childish.

 

On my way to the living room, I heard him talking to Hoon~hyung. Aside from talking, I also heard someone sneezing. I peeked on them; hiding on some wall in the dorm that leads to the living room. I saw Soohyun~hyung holding some tissue to cover his nose. With that, I know that he is the one sneezing. Oh no. Now I made him sick. First, I got jealous with a bunch of fangirls. And now, I made my boyfriend sick. I’m such a bad lover.

 

I saw them head to the dining room so I decided to go after them. Anyways, it’s breakfast time.

 

I reached the dinning table the same time as AJ~hyung and Kevin~hyung. Just the fact that they are holding hands, I know they got together last night. And also the fact that mine and Kevin~hyung’s shared bedroom is locked last night. Whey they arrived, everyone’s eyes are on them. But they only gave us smiles and proceeded on their respective seats.

 

Everyone is now seated. Kevin~hyung and AJ~hyung are sitting next to each other next to the Eliseop couple. Me sitting besides Soohyun~hyung with Hoon~hyung on his other side. It’s always like this. It’s like our permanent sitting arrangement when eating.

 

I can see AJ~hyung and Kevin~hyung being sweet to each other. Feeding each other and such. Kevin~hyung is also cuddling with AJ~hyung. I know I shouldn’t mind but the truth is I envy them. I wish I can also do that with Soohyun~hyung… again. We used to do that. But now, it was just too awkward for that.

 

“Hyung, you should eat more. It’s good when you’re sick.” I said all of a sudden as I put food on Soohyun~hyung’s plate.

 

“You should eat a lot for you to get well.” And I continued on giving him foods.

 

I don’t know why all of a sudden I’m like this. I don’t know where my courage came from. It just came out. Or maybe, I just love him too much that even in awkward moments, I still want him to know that I care.

 

I looked at him just to see him looking at me also. We had an eye-to-eye contact. Then he smiled. And it blew me away. I should make it up to him later.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh oh., sorry for the long wait., so here's Chapter 4., the longest chapter so far., tell me what yah think., ^-^ thanks to the commentors anyways., well, I say thanks also to the silent readers., at least you find time to read my story., ^-^ the truth is, I feel pressured writing this., thinking that there are more than 10 subscribers for this story alone here in AFF and more on LJ., oh my., i just hope you like every updates of this story., ^-^ thank you.,