3rd Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

‘Let’s talk, in private. Come to my room later.’ were the words Kevin told AJ that AJ can’t seem to get out of his mind.

 

Later?! What could it be that he wants to tell me?!AJ thought as he put on his pajamas that he would were to sleep tonight.

 

That Evening

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

Did I do the right thing? Am I really ready for this? What if…? What if…?

 

Aarrgghh!!! Kevin, you should get your thoughts up.

 

Well, I certainly have no other choice. I already told him to come to my room tonight and told him I have something to say to him. Maybe this is the time?!

 

Okay Kev, calm down. It’s alright. Besides… you want this… do you?!

 

“Do I?” I asked myself a little loud. But nonetheless, I started to calm himself coz AJ’s gonna be here any moment soon. He just has to go as what was planned.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Minutes later, AJ is already in front of Kevin’s room. Soon as Kevin heard AJ called on the other side of the door, he opened it and grabbed AJ with all his might. Next thing AJ knows is that Kevin is kissing him… hard. As they run out of air, Kevin pulled away and went near his bed leaving a shock AJ by the door.

 

“What was that for?!” AJ gave Kevin a confuse look soon as he’s back in his thoughts.

 

“Nothing. I just want to know how it feels to kiss another guy.” Kevin smirked while he looked at AJ. Then something hit AJ.

 

AJ had something in his mind so he neared Kevin after he made sure he locked the door. By the time he got closer to Kevin; he carried Kevin bridal style and laid him on the bed.

 

“What the?! What are you doing?” the other guy tensed up with what was happening as he look at AJ who was grinning the whole time he was staring at the figure on the bed. Guess it is not really what he has planned?!

 

“I just want to know the feeling of being on top of a guy.” AJ said upon lying on top of Kevin.

 

“Kiss him gently but passionately.” And he kisses Kevin.

 

“Feel his body and appreciate his beauty.” As he stared at the guy under him.

 

“And maybe… maybe make love with him.” Kevin blushed with what he heard and it is impossible for AJ not to see that coz it is obviously shown.

 

“Only if he would let me.” AJ added.

 

“Would you?” he looked at Kevin, expectant. Then he smiled after gaining a nod from the latter.

 

It was the night AJ (maybe) has been looking forward to. He never expected Kevin would let this happen. A night spent with AJ being on top of Kevin; making Kevin let out moans of pleasure and scream for his name in a lustful way which Kevin didn’t object to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the other hand… The same time as AJ and Kevin were making out…

 

“Dongho” a guy called Dongho for the nth time but Dongho wouldn’t look at him even once.

 

“Dongho please. Talk to me.” This time, Dongho faced Soohyun; the guy who has been calling him since that afternoon and who is his boyfriend.

 

“What?” Dongho questioned him annoyed.

 

“Let me explain, will you?!”

 

“What is needed to be explained when it is so obvious that you were flirting with those fangirls a while ago. Take note: you were with me and we were having our time together.” Now Dongho is irritated.

 

“But that’s just fan service. And you know I only love you.” Soohyun looked at Dongho with pleading eyes.

 

“Not now hyung. I’m tired. I wanna sleep. Let’s just talk about this some other time.” Dongho then walk his way to his shared room with his Kevin~hyung.

 

As Dongho turned the knob of the room’s door, he noticed that it is locked. And when he is about to call his Kevin~hyung, he heard some weird noises coming from the room; noises that a minor should not hear. Dongho’s face blushed as he makes his way to the living room.

 

Soohyun saw Dongho coming back on his way and he saw the boy’s expression, so he decided to ask him what happened.

 

 “What’s wrong?” he asked but Dongho didn’t give any response so he just went to where Dongho has been and heard the same noises as what the latter heard. With that, Soohyun smirked.

 

When Soohyun went to Dongho on the living room, he asked their maknae.

 

“So, where are you planning to sleep tonight? It seems that Kevin have some company for the night.”

 

“Aahhmm… Aahhmm… I’ll just sleep here.”

 

“Sleep in my room.” Those words from Soohyun came out as an order and not an offer.

 

“I won’t be sleeping with you tonight.” Dongho said shocked. How can his hyung ask him to sleep with him in his room when they are not in good terms?!

 

“Who said we’ll be sleeping together? You can use my room and I’ll be the one to sleep here.” Soohyun explained to Dongho as he put a sly smile.

 

“It’s okay. I can sleep here.”

 

“No.”

 

“I said…” Dongho was cut when his Soohyun~hyung grabbed his hand as he guide him towards his room.

 

“Sleep in my room. I don’t want you to get sick. Good night.” Soohyun said and closed the door. He then went to the storage room and gets himself a pillow and a blanket and he prepared the couch he will be sleeping in.

 

On Soohyun’s room, Dongho is still astounded to what had happened.

 

He let himself relax as he mouthed some words.

 

“Thanks Soohyun~hyung. Good night.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating., been busy with school stuffs and all., but hey, I've updated., hope you like it., ^-^ thanks for subscribing and for the comments., hope you'll continue to like this fic., comments., gomawo.,