9th Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Later that night, the UKISS members decided to have some sort of bonding. It was more of the SHIN couple’s idea. They thought it would be a great way to fix all the awkwardness the group has right now. Well, the awkwardness between AJ and Kevin. But this is a hidden agenda between Dongho and Soohyun. The others thought it was only for them to kill time and play games like they’re doing before. Not like before, it is not easy to convince all of them; especially the 2 aforementioned. Though in the end, they had nothing to do but join the others.

 

They all gathered up on their dorm’s living room with pizzas and chips on the table; some wine and juice to go with it. They all are seated on the floor; the SHIN couple sitting beside each other, AJ beside Soohyun, Kevin beside Dongho, and Eli, Kiseop and Hoon to complete surrounding the coffee table.

 

The atmosphere was light. They joke around, play a little and tell stories and all. Until Soohyun sensed that it was time for the real reason to be revealed.

 

“Okay…” Soohyun started. He sat up straight, releasing Dongho from his embrace, and put his hands on the table.

 

“I want all the awkwardness to be fixed right now. What we are doing at this moment isn’t just to relax or whatsoever you thought of it. I and Dongho thought we should do something for the group to be like before. It’s not like we’re intruding your life. It’s just that it affects our group and our activities.”

 

Soohyun looked at AJ then at Kevin; giving the two serious looks but all he got in return is the two looking down at their hands on their laps.

 

Soohyun continued. “AJ, Kevin, could you guys talk about this right now? I’m not telling you to get back together. I don’t know what you are feeling towards each other right now. I just want you two to talk about your situation and if you may, consider the group.”

 

He noticed the two still looking down so he signaled to the others and mouthing words at them.

 

“Big cabinet, 7 minutes, AJ and Kevin, now.” Soohyun mouthed. It may not be the clearest thing he ever said but the others got it.

 

The others stood up and got a hold of the two; dragged them on the place and threw them carefully inside. The two didn’t try really hard on escaping because they know what the consequence will be if they don’t make things clear now.

 

After looking at AJ and Kevin, Soohyun gently closed the door and locked it from the outside.

 

“Seven minutes. If you don’t get the thing between you two, fixed, don’t expect me to talk to you anymore.” Soohyun said with a dead serious voice and goes back to the living room with the others in tow.

 

 

AJ’S POV

 

‘Damn Soohyun. I mean hyung.  But thanks.’ Those are my thoughts right at the moment.

 

I was stuck in this closet; the same closet, with Kevin; the same person. We were at it again. Maybe not the same situation but close enough I guess.

 

Great. Just great.

 

It was silent and awkward. My heart is pounding fast. I just want to get out and be away from him.

 

Oh who am I kidding?? That’s not what I want.  The truth is all I want to do now is hug Kevin and never let go. Kiss him like there’s no tomorrow and own him like he own me his life. But I did him wrong so I guess it’s not really good to do so.

 

I looked at his way and saw him fiddling with his fingers. It looks like he feels the same way as I am feeling. Well, the awkwardness.

 

“Kevin… “I started it.

 

He looked at me and saw me looking at him. For a moment we're like that. Then he looked away like trying to hide a blush on his beautiful face. I smiled.

 

“What?” He said still not looking my way.

 

“Sorry.”

 

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

I was currently stuck on the same closet with AJ. I can’t help but relive the memory from before. Then he called my name that woke me up from my trance.

 

I looked at him and saw him looking at me. I can’t help but blush. Those stare… I just can’t… I looked away from him to hide the blush that is obviously shown in my face.

 

“Sorry.” I heard him say. My heart melted with that word. A simple word but it means a lot. All I want to do now is to turn around and hug him tight. But I composed myself and not let my emotions go out… at least not yet.

 

I looked at him and met his eyes. We stayed like that for a minute or so. It was a nice feeling. Looking into his eyes the way I used to. I just wished we’re together again. But what can I do if I’m the only one left in love?

 

"What?" 

 

I sighed. Hard. After I turned to look at the other way to avoid falling for those eyes fully.

 

He heard it, I know, coz he was about to hold my hand. I felt it a little. But then the door opened. I guess 7 minutes is done…? Great.

 

I walked out of the closet without paying attention to the others. I can feel their eyes on me as I walk out the scene. I even heard Soohyun~hyung sighed and mumbled “It was a fail.”

 

I walked to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

whooosshhh~~~~ *silence*

 

mianhae!!! *bows* sorry for not updating., been busy and all., but I promise to finish this as soon as possible and update more and long chapters... tell me if it's getting boring., kekeke...

btw, thank you for all the comments and kindly give me your suggestions and reactions with the chapter., thank you...