10th part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AJ’S POV

 

                7 minutes is already done but nothing changed. Kevin flew from the scene as I just look down, still in the wooden closet.

 

                I can feel stares all over and someone extended his hand to me. It was Soohyun~hyung. “Are you okay?”, he asked. “I am good, hyung.” I said standing up. “I just need some rest. I’ll go sleep now.” I forced myself to walk towards my shared room with Hoon.

 

                I laid down on my bed but I am not really sleepy. Hours passed and still, I was wide awake, thinking about what happened. If only I was more understanding of Kevin’s situation and just let him spend time with Xander and Kibum~hyung.

 

                “ARGH!!!” I let out a disappointed scream not knowing that Hoon already entered our room.

 

                “What happened?”, asked Hoon.

 

                “Nothing.” I tried hard to sound like nothing is wrong.

 

                Hoon hopped on the side of my bed, feet crossed. “You know what? I was once on the same situation you are right now.”, he started. “I can still remember that day when I broke up with her. I was too jealous that I didn’t even considered her situation. I cried so hard until it all went away. For a year, I regretted my decision. We could have been a couple until now. But then, there will be a time in your life where you will realize that it was for the best. She is happy now with her boyfriend and I am happy…just being with you guys.”

 

                I looked at him and wiped my tears. I didn’t know Hoon has that kind of story in his life. Hoon has never opened up anything about his personal life or so-called love life.

               

                “So…you mean, I should just let Kevin….go?”

 

                “Oh, no no no.”, he stated. “You don’t have to do the same as what I did.”

 

                “If you really love Kevin, approach him again. This time, do not let anybody make the first move for you. Go straight to him and tell him how you really feel. I am sure he’ll understand.” Hoon smiled.

 

                I hugged him tight and said thank you.

 

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

                It was a wrong move. I should have listened to AJ. I should have given us another chance. I shouldn’t have just stormed out of the closet. Argh! This is all my fault! I should go talk to him.

 

                I made my way to Hoon and AJ’s shared room. I was about to call out AJ’s name when I saw him hugging Hoon~hyung. WHAT IN THE HELL?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!!

 

                I can feel pain in my chest. I can feel jealousy. I…I…don’t know what else to do. I was standing there, frozen, until I felt a hand on my arm and grabbed me.

 

                Kiseop brought me to the kitchen and put his hands on my face. I started crying. I can’t help it. I can’t control my tears. “Ki…kisseop…pie..”, I muttered. He shushed me while he my hair slowly.

 

                “I’m pretty sure that it’s not what you think it is. I suggest that you listen first to what AJ has to say. I know…we know that he loves you so much and he cannot do that to you…especially with Hoon. I am sure Hoonie is just trying to comfort him just as what I am doing to you.”, he said with a soft voice, almost a whisper, so nobody will hear us.

 

                “Neh…neh…gomawo Seoppie.”, is all that I muttered.

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

                The next day, AJ woke up with the determination to talk to Kevin. He made sure that before he faces Kevin, he was all groomed up and with a plan. He walked to Kevin and Dongho’s room, entered quietly finding out that Dongho is not in the room. It was the chance that he needed. He made sure to lock the door as well.

 

                He went near Kevin’s bed and laid down slowly beside the latter. He hugged him, tight.

 

                Kevin was a little confused on who would hug him like that. He turned around and saw AJ with his eyes closed. Kevin’s face turned red as he saw the handsome man beside him. “What…what are…”, he was cut off.

 

                “I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”, was all AJ can say as he opened his eyes.

 

                “What…do you mean?”, Kevin asked, still inside AJ’s grip. He can’t find the strength to remove AJ’s arms from his body.

 

                “I…I didn’t mean it. I…I was just jealous.”, AJ said. This time, he was now cupping Kevin’s small face. “It’s just that…I felt that…you are…”

 

                Kevin smiled cutting off what AJ is about to say. “I’m sorry. I know I am not giving you enough time. I just…missed Xander and Kibum~hyung. Forgive me. It won’t happen again.”, said Kevin who is now relaxed and getting used to the person beside him.

 

                AJ didn’t know what to say. He was just glad that Kevin and him are having this kind of conversation now. Just them. No walking away, no awkwardness.

 

                “I love you…so much, Binnie.”

 

                “I love you too…so much.”

 

                AJ kissed Kevin passionately and hugged him even tighter. The two drifted off to sleep again, never letting go of each other.  

 

               

HOON’S POV

 

                I was preparing breakfast for all the members as I heard the door bell ringing. Who could be visiting at this early in the morning? Hmm…

 

                I made sure to put the stove on low fire before I made my way to the door. When I opened it, I was astonished.

 

                “What…what…are you?” I stuttered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH BOY!!! WHO COULD IT BE?!

After a long time...I was able to update. Please don't kill me. Will finish this story this month, I promise. :D By the way, this chapter is so simple as I just decided to write again after a long long time. I still have no enough inspiration so forgive me. 

I know...that UKISS no longer consists of 7 members but I like to keep them as it is in this story. I just want this story to end with the same 7 members. I feel so sad that Kevin has also left UKISS not long ago. I miss them. I miss DongHo, I miss Kevin...I miss the original UKISS but we cannot control their lives so we need to accept it. I just hope that we will still support them no matter what. UKISS FIGHTING!