1st Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AUTHOR’S POV


 
Kevin hasn’t yet accepted the fact that Alexander and Kibum are already out of UKISS and are replaced by two new members they barely know. Yes, they do know AJ because he is a former member of Paran – one of their sunbaes in the industry and also belongs on the same company as them. But he doesn’t talk to him that much before so they aren’t really close. Not like his Soohyun hyung who is close to all the Paran members. Maybe that’s the reason why he got easily comfortable with AJ being in their group. And Hoon, a guy he only knows by name but is somewhat familiar to him. Maybe he saw him on some music shows or something.

 

Two months have passed. The two new members got along and are getting along really well with the others except for Kevin. Though they would have conversation at times, but only if Hoon or AJ would start it coz Kevin wouldn’t by himself.

 
The day for UKISS’ comeback already came and the response was good. Though there are still some who are against the members’ change and who demanded for the former members to come back on the group. But all in all it was good.

 
So as a celebration, UKISS members held a party one night. They prepared their food and they turned their dorm into a party house. It started with a cheer for their success. At the start of the party, their manager hyung was with them but then he decided to give his dongsaengs their time to be closer to each other.
 

All of them were having fun when Soohyun signaled to the others, except Kevin. With that, Eli and Kiseop grabbed Kevin while the other struggled in return with the tight hold of the two. On the other hand, Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho get a hold of AJ. They dragged the two, but not harshly, to an empty closet. They threw both of them inside; Kevin hissing in pain while AJ looks at the members. They heard the door being locked as someone announced ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’.
 

AJ asked Kevin if he was alright and he got a little nod as a reply.
 

AJ’S POV
 

This silence is seriously killing me. Isn’t this what I wanted? To be alone with Kevin? Yes, it is. But not in this kind of place. Anyways, I have to do something. “This is now or never.” I said quietly but I guess Kevin still heard it because he looked at me.
 

I just flashed him a smile which made him look on the other side of the closet. Is that a blush I just saw?? Could it be…?? Ah, nah. That’s impossible. Anyways, I have to break this silence.
 

“Sorry.” I said still looking at him. He looked at me with confusion all over his face without saying anything so I continued.
 

“Sorry that we’re here right now. It’s my entire fault actually. I kind of asked Soohyun~hyung to help me get to talk to you but I didn’t expect it’ll be like this. But anyways, I asked him because I just want to tell you something, which I doubt I’ll be able to if not like this.” I confessed but no words uttered from Kevin.
 

“I don’t know why you can’t just accept us on the group though I do know how you feel with us replacing your former members and basically, your friends. Well, I wouldn’t put it as replace them but something else. If you could only give us just a single chance to prove ourselves. I know you’re hurting. But so are we. Especially me.” Now that’s a long statement. I looked at Kevin only to see him looking down. Maybe looking at his shoes? He’s doing it while hugging his knees.
 

“Kevin, I love you. Since years ago when I’m still in Paran. I tried to avoid it but I just can’t. And now that we’re already on the same group, I thought that since I can’t avoid the feeling, maybe I’ll just tell you about it, hoping that you or you will feel the same way, and we will be happy. But I guess I’m wrong. It’s the opposite ~ even worse. And so it hurts me to see you being like that. Especially if it’s because of me. I might have to leave the group if you’ll still be like that. And if that would make you happy, I’m willing to do it.”
 

I guess I have said it all. But I didn’t get any response from him. Still no response.
 

After a minute or so, I heard the closet’s door being unlocked and opened and I know Kevin heard it too because he looked up from where he was looking. After the members or one of them fully opened the door, Kevin stood up and strolled out of the closet as fast as he could. Great. And now, it’ll be more awkward between us.
 

The other members looked at me like questioning what the hell happened to you two, and in return, I just gave them a confused look.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Just the first part., like the usual, i made it too long so will just post the next and final part (I guess) tomorrow., i mean later., it's already 3:20 in the morning here in my place., :) so, any suggestions or whatsoever would be nice., i might change or might consider it to whatever this fic will be., ^-^