11 Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

AUTHOR’S POV

 

                Hoon did not move an inch after he opened the door and saw who came to visit that day. On the other hand, the person was also in shocked seeing Hoon.

 

                “O…oppa…”, the person stuttered as Hoon is standing still at his place.

 

                Kevin walked to the door as he asked, “Who’s there, Hoonie?”.

 

                Kevin exclaimed as he recognized the person at the door. “Jiyeonnie!”

 

                “Omo! Omo! What are you doing here?” Kevin continued as he grabbed Jiyeon (Park Jiyeon) and letting her inside the house, Hoon still at his place, frozen.

 

                After a few minutes, Hoon woke up from his trance and slowly closed the door as if he’s afraid to be noticed. He made his way to his room while taking a few glances at their visitor, still confused what the latter is doing at their apartment.

 

                He entered the room and sat on his bed. AJ is still half asleep but able to noticed that Hoon.

 

                “Hoonie….”, it was almost a whisper from AJ and Hoon didn’t even hear it as he was having some throwback thoughts about his moments with Jiyeon when they were still together.

 

                AJ stood up from his bed and went near Hoon, the other still daydreaming.

 

                “Something wrong?”, AJ asked tapping Hoon’s shoulder.

 

                Hoon blinked a few times as he noticed AJ beside him. “How long have you been there?” is all he can ask at the moment.

 

                “I was in the room all this time and you entered. You seemed so lost in your thoughts. Is there something wrong?”

 

                “Uhhmmm….she..sh..she’s here.” Hoon didn’t know what else to say.

 

                “She…who?”, AJ still confused on what is happening.

 

                “Ji…Jiyeon.”

 

                “Jiyeon!” AJ exclaimed. “Your ex-girlfriend? Why? What is she doing here?” Questions started pouring in but were left unanswered.

 

                “I don’t know…Kevin…Kevin is talking to her.”

 

                “I’ll go…I’ll check on them.” AJ quickly left Hoon and went to the living room where Kevin and Jiyeon is talking as if they didn’t see each other for a very long time.

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

                I totally forgot about Hoonie~oppa. I should have asked Kevin first about him before going here. It feels…so awkward.

 

                Kevin and I were catching up when suddenly someone interrupted up. It was AJ~oppa.

 

                “Oh, hi babe! Have you met Jiyeonnie?”, Kevin started talking and I was confused. Babe?! What?! When?! How?! It must be one of the reasons why he wants me to go here. To be able to introduce his boyfriend(?!) to me.

 

                I looked at Kevin in surprise and then turned to AJ.  “H..Hi.” AJ smiled and said hi as well.

 

                AJ whispered something to Kevin and they excused themselves to talk about something private, I guess.

 

                As I was left alone in the sofa, I remembered Hoon~oppa’s face when he opened the door for me. He’s so handsome as always. I still remember when…. Oh my! What am I thinking?! It’s the past and I am pretty sure that he already found someone better. Besides, it has been 2 years. I shook my head and looked at Kevin. They seem to be done by now.

 

                Kevin went back to where I am and smiled a little. “Mianhe Jiyeonnie. I didn’t know.”

 

                “For what? What don’t you know?

 

                “Uhhmmm…Hoon and you.”

 

                I was shocked. They do not know? “Oh, that….It’s..it’s okay Kevin.”

 

                “You see, Hoonie is really not the type of person who would open up to us about his past, especially his lovelife. He never talks about anything that happened to him before joining the group. Until…yesterday, he told AJ, which is what AJ told me earlier.”

 

                “Oh…I, I should go then. I can sense awkwardness to be honest, Kev.”

 

                “No!” Kevin exclaimed that left me in total shock.

 

                “I mean, can you at least talk?”, he started. “I mean, whether you like it or not, you’ll soon see each other more often so it will be best if there will be no awkwardness between you too.”

 

                I gave up. “You…you’re right. I guess, I could talk to him now?”

 

                Really Jiyeon? Do you really have the guts to talk to Hoon after everything that happened? You must be out of your mind. Why???!!!!

 

                As I am having a fight with myself in my head, I saw Hoon came out from a room with AJ. Oh no!!! Is it really gonna be like…now?! NOOOO!!!!!!!