7th Part

7 Minutes in Heaven… Or Not!!

SORRY!!!! don't kill me., LOL~ it's just that I had a serious writer's block and had been so busy with things., especially with school stuffs., anyways, thanks to all the subscriber's of this story., thanks for patiently waiting guys., I'll try to update as fast as I can., hope you understand., wink

@ilovekorea @kdwarmy18 : here's the update dearies smiley

@PikaKyuLove : awww... I feel for you., kkkk

@fiera_hyukkev : Hoon's situation will be further explained on future chapters so look forward to it., ^-^

 

so.... here's Chapter 7 guys., tell me what you think, okay?! yes

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

AJ’S POV

 

It was like the other days. I was lazily lying on the bed, looking at the other side of the room staring at a beautiful figure. Kevin was up early again because he’ll be meeting Xander and Kibum hyung today. History repeats itself as what the saying goes. This is not the first time. This has been a morning routine everytime we have our free day.

 

I crawled out of bed and went behind Kevin. He was finishing his look; fixing his hair and putting some light make-up on his face. I hugged him from the back and trailed kisses just below his ear which made him shiver a little. He turned around and kissed me fully on the lips; and without further ado, I returned the favor. The kiss became heated and passionate but Kevin pulled away when he sensed the need for air for both of us.

 

He smiled at me and waved goodbye. At times like this, that passionate kiss would result to some more heated actions. But I guess not today… again.

 

“I love you.” I told him as he started to walk to the door of our room.

 

“I love you too. I’ll see you later babe.” Then he completely abandoned our shared room.

 

 

SOOHYUN’S POV

 

I was in the living room watching a music program with Dongho on the couch with me; laying, his head on my lap. I looked up when I heard footsteps being emitted towards the dorm’s main door; and so as Dongho coz he’s curious, then went back to lie on my lap.

 

“Going somewhere?” I asked as I saw Kevin heading for the front door.

 

“Yeah hyung. Gonna meet Xander~hyung and Kibum~hyung today.” He said with a big smile on his face indicating that he was so happy to be meeting them again like they haven’t seen each other for years when the truth is they just saw each other last week.

 

“But what about AJ?” AJ is always so sad and worried everytime Kevin went to meet Xander~hyung and Kibum. I know what he’s feeling. Kevin wasn’t spending much time with him alone. Yes they are together everyday and even share a room. But that’s a different scenario. Of course they will be together because they are in a group; we are in a group together. But spending time with Kevin on day-offs is one thing AJ couldn’t do anymore since Kibum went back from Japan.

 

“What do you mean by what about AJ, hyung?” I sensed that he’s a little confused about that.

 

“I mean don’t you guys have plans?”

 

“Nah~ he understands. It’s fine with him.” Then again, he flashed his sweet smile.

 

“That’s what you think.” I whispered so softly so that Kevin wouldn’t hear me; might as well AJ say it himself instead of it coming from me.

 

“You said something, hyung?” he asked me giving me a confused look for the second time.

 

“Nothing. Have fun today. And say hi to Xander~hyung and Kibum for me.”

 

“Me too.” The boy on my lap seconded the motion.

 

“I will. I will. Bye.” Then he is off the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a moment of silence since Kevin left the dorm, the boy on my lap spoke.

 

“I’m so sad for AJ~hyung. I hope Kevin~hyung soon understands that AJ~hyung’s not happy with what’s happening.” This boy doesn’t really care about many things. But this is one thing that he can’t stand to watch while he is having his great times.

 

“I am too Dongho~yah.” My left arm is wrapped around his torso while the other arm is leaning on the couch’s arm rest; hands stoking the boy’s soft hair.

 

“Hyung?” he asked after a while then I hummed as my reply.

 

“Would you… would you do it to me like what Kevin~hyung is doing to AJ~hyung?” I got shock of his question. I know he tends to be jealous but never did it cross my mind that he would actually think that I would do that to him.

 

I looked at him, only to find him looking at me. Then I fixed my eyes on his and gave him a serious look.

 

“Of course not.” I said and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips and I smiled after.

 

“Even with Jo-Kwon hyung and the rest of your JYP friends?”

 

I broke the eye contact and looked up; tapping a finger on my chin as if to indicate that I’m having a deep thought. “Hmmm?”

 

“Hyung!” he lightly shouted, sitting up from his place as he crossed both of his arms on his chest and put a cute little pout on his face.

 

He turned his back on me and that’s the only thing I would want to see; then I scooted near him and secured him in his place with my arms around his waist.

 

“Definitely not.” I whispered against his skin after I rested my head on his shoulder.

 

He turned around and gave me the smile that I always wanted to see on his face; the smile that keeps my life going.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll talk to AJ later. But you have to help me. Talk to Kevin, alright?” he nodded to tell me that he is willing to.

 

We cuddled on the couch; continuing to watch whatever was now showing on the television. But not forgetting that I’ll talk to AJ later.

 

 

AJ’S POV

 

It was already past noon and I haven’t eaten anything yet. But I don’t feel hungry at all. Soohyun~hyung called a while ago to tell me that lunch is ready but I told him that I wasn’t hungry and I’ll just get food if ever I feel hungry.

 

Then I heard a knock again on my bedroom. It was none other that Soohyun~hyung himself. He didn’t wait for me to say come in and just went inside the room. He had a tray of food in hand.

 

“Here. Eat this and don’t say no.” It was a command from the oldest member in the dorm. I wasn’t really in the mood to eat but did so just to make Soohyun~hyung happy and his efforts not put into waste.

 

After a couple of minutes, I put the tray on the side table and the silence that filled the room since the morning was broken.

 

“AJ, I know it’s hard. But you can’t just let him continue what he’s doing while you are here sulking to yourself. Why don’t you just tell him already that you’re jealous of him spending too much time with Xander~hyung and Kibum?” After all what he said, I can feel tears starting to form on my eyes, blurring my vision.

 

Soohyun~hyung comforted me as he placed his arm over my shoulder and the other patted my arm.

 

“Hyung~” I cried.

 

“Ssshhh… Just talk to him, okay?” he then let go of me and asked me to take some rest.

 

I continued crying after Soohyun~hyung left the room. This is not the first time he comforted me like that. Hyung’s always there to make me feel good. He always asked me to go talk to Kevin about him spending our every day-off with Xander~hyung and Kibum~hyung. But I didn’t listen to him so I keep on feeling this misery.

 

Today, it will all change. I’m going to talk to Kevin about it later.

 

Thinking about many things, I let myself into slumber until night time when Kevin comes home.

 

 

KEVIN’S POV

 

It was nearly bed time when I got home. I was welcomed by the others on the couches in the living room. They were all watching a movie; except for AJ that’s why I decided to go to our room; hoping to find him there.

 

I found AJ seated on the edge of the bed, head hanging low. I walked up to him and hugged him. He looked up at me and that’s the time I gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.

 

“Kev.” He sounds so serious. I wonder what happened.

 

“Yeah?” I asked with curiosity hanging in the air.

 

“Let’s…” he paused a second.

 

“Let’s end this.”

 

“End what?” I don’t know what he was talking about so I asked him to explain it further.

 

“End our relationship.” When I realized what he meant by that, my heart broke into pieces and I felt tears flowing out of my eyes.

 

“B…Bu… But…” I stuttered.

 

“You see, you’ve been spending so much time with Xander~hyung and Kibum~hyung for the past months and spending less with me. I have thought that you would be happy with them and not me. Besides, I… just… I… I just don’t feel the same way anymore. I don’t love you like I did before.” It took me a minute before my mind completely processed all his words.

 

I couldn’t speak. I want to tell him that we can work this out but none. No words to utter. I felt stupid. I looked like a lost child waiting for his parents to figure out he’s missing.

 

I don’t know how but all I managed to do that time is run out of the room. When I reached the living room, 5 pairs of eyes were looking at me. Not wanting for them to ask any questions, I run out of the main door and just let my feet lead me wherever it will lead me to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

and oh by the way, I have a poll for you guys., ^-^ it's about Hoon.,

 

 

 

 

If majority answered Hoon being paired with a girl, I'm telling you., She is gonna be Park Jiyeon from T-ARA., ^-^ you're asking why her?? because... she's really pretty and Hoon likes her., she is Hoon's ideal type of girl., :) I hope everyone's fine with that.,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh... and another thing., please do vote for UKISS on SBS MTV BEST OF THE BEST., they are nominated for BEST MALE MUSIC VIDEO AWARD., multiple votes are allowed., we can vote for them every 10 minutes., so... I'll expect you do it, okay??

and... lastly, if you guys are using Google Chrome as your browser, do open this link please UKISS-KISSME CAFE DAUM PAGE REBOOT ., don't worry, you guys don't have to do anything aside from opening it on a new tab or a new window., just let it be and it'll do its work., also, click the pink button on the side of the UKISS-KISSME FAN CAFE., this is what it looks like., the one that is encircled., and the one that is underlined indicates the ranking of the UKISS-KISSME Fan Cafe out of all the Fan Cafes there is for KPOP groups and stars.,

it doesn't require you guys to make an account to do those two things., but if you guys want to chat with other KISSMES, get a chance to have a chat with UKISS themselves, send them some words of encouragement or something, read their letters for us or just get the latest about them, here is the ULTIMATE TUTORIAL for the Fan Cafe and how you could fit in., ^-^ believe me, the experience is great., kkk

so... that would be all., thanks for reading up to this part., sorry if this is way too long., I'm just being a loyal and hardcore KISSME., LOL cheeky