The man named Suga

Battlefield

"And may I ask your name?" I asked him carefully as if he was the most dangerous person I ever met.

"People call me Suga... And yours?" He asked casually.

"Hyukjae.. Nice to meet you." I said to him and he just gave me a faint smile. I pulled my legs closer to myself and wondered how to get out of this place. Will Donghae be safe? What are they doing now? With questions in mind I go deeper in my thoughts. Then suddenly a loud noise draws me out of my thoughts.

"! Why can't you be more carefull, you useless." I could hear the mans voice saying to a sobbing child. I looked pass the bars and saw the young child. My chest started to hurt seeing him cry so I draw the mans attention towards me.

"How long are you going to keep me here?! Let me out!" I yelled to the man and he came closer to me. Then he hit my fingers that where around the bars. I could feel the pain flowing from my fingers to my whole body. I let go of the bars and looked the man with tearing eyes.

'Kill him. I know you want it.' My other half said to me and I shaked my head to tell him no. He then klicked his tongue again. Suga came next to me and sighed.

"You should worry about yourself more than others. Worrying about others won't get you anywhere. Could you be the type to like to sacrifice yourself for others?" Suga said with an unpleased stare. Hes eyes told me to stop what I was going to do.

"I... I don't know. I just wanted to help him." I said a little confused and sad. Suga then patted my shoulder.

"Well kiddo. This world isn't going to let you go freely and let you do whatever you want. You just need to it up and take it. All choices have consequences. I won't be helping you if you get in trouble." He said to me and go to his spot again. I looked him for a while. He is really cold to me all of a sudden. I guess it's his personality. I lean on the wall. I want to get out of here, but how?

"Hey kid. You there leaning on the wall. Our leader wants to meet you." One man said to me and he opened the bars. He looked at Suga and Suga raise he's hands for the man. He approached me and grab my hands. He pulled me out of the prison and I fell down. He lift me up and started to push me forward. I feel that this isn't going to be safe or comfortable. I bite my lower lip and walked forward until we reached a door. The man opened the door and pushed me in. Then he closed the door right behind me. Suddenly the place felt really hot. I could feel my sweat dripping out from my face.

"Surprise to see you here. Ah~ I bet I'm going to have a useful one here. Now you belong to me and remember to stay quiet and obey or I will burn you alive boy." The man in the shadows said to me and he was sitting on his chair comfortably. I get up slowly and looked him. I could saw his smile that creeped me out and it made me have goosebumps running around my back. If I won't obey him he will kill me. So he doesn't leave me any choice.

 

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!