An ally or still the same

That Night In Vegas

Three days have passed since Jimin's discharge from the hospital and the tension within the dorm was still flagged with the word, 'hostile'. The whole situation still hasn't ease into everybody's mind yet but all Jimin and Tami could do now was try to at least stay out of everybody's way. But with that said, Rap Monster and the managers have begun to make arrangements behind the scenes without the members knowledge. The first step is always the hardest and that was to fix the monthly budget - second step was to tell the company that cleaning staff was no longer needed - third step was to ensure Tami stays in place and out of sight from literally anybody. 

"OPPA~ LET'S GO FOR PATBINGSU!!!" Tugging on Jimin's arm. Tami pouts and shakes her head. 

Jimin smiles and nods fervently. 

The couple make their way to the door but...

tumblr_inline_n3wa2rLvIc1s8lgjg.jpg"Jimin, you have an interview in the meeting room in 10 minutes." the manager was scrolling through his tablet as he eyes at the two.

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg"We won't be long." Jimin flashes a smile at the manager.

tumblr_inline_n3wa2rLvIc1s8lgjg.jpg"No means no Jiminnie." his poker face was just phenomenal.

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg"Please?" Jimin gets down on his knees and puts his hands together in a prayer stance.

tumblr_inline_n3wa2rLvIc1s8lgjg.jpg"No." 

Tami stood there... she knew what was going on... just yesterday, the boys were told that they had no schedule planned and will get a day off till practice in the evening. "Oppa... it's okay~ let's just text Jin-oppa to buy a bucket of ice-cream on his way back from the market." 

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpgStill smiling brightly, Jimin looks at Tami as he remained in kneeling position "Seriously... you're not going to accept that right?" 

Jimin was hoping Tami would play along with this but...

"Oppa... I'm fine really! I'd rather wait till everybody is back~" Tami forces out a smile.

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpgJimin gets up as his smile disappears. "... I'm going back to the bedroom and rest because we have an interview in 10 minutes.", Storming off into the bedroom room, he slams the door behind him.

Tami turns around and looks at the manager, she bit down on her lower lip and clenched her fists tightly. She was infuriated at the situation her and Jimin were in at this point... she really wanted to march on over and er punch the manager who sat there in front of her. Taking a step forward, Tami feels a hand pulling her shoulder back - she turns around and responds with piercing eyes that told the person she did not want to be bothered.

It was Jungkook... He stared into Tami's eyes and shook his head. 

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"Come with me." Jungkook turns around and walks out of the dorm.

Tami was confused but that definitely did the trick into turning off her rage. She takes a few glances back at the manager as she makes her exit.

 

The two were ascending the stairs which led to the roof patio. During the trip, the two had little to nothing to say at all... Only an awkward silence was present as the door creaked open.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"You need to learn how to control your emotions more." Jungkook turns to face Tami the instant he stepped into the sunlight.

"I am... and you're not one to talk." Tami responds as she felt Jungkook's words firing arrows at her heart.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"Well you're not doing a good job with it if you let your fists do the talking." Jungkook crosses his arms and shakes his head.

"I'll have you know!" Tami was interrupted abruptly by...

 

"Don't move" 

Jungkook hugged Tami tightly.

 

"what's going on?" Tami whispers... knowing something was up.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"There's a reporter at the building opposite of us... just act natural and hold this pose till he's gone." Jungkook's body pressed closely on Tami's as he whispers back.

 

It wasn't much longer till the reporter leaves in a frenzy before anybody could see him...

 

Jungkook releases Tami from his hug and heads for the door.

Tami turns around and reaches out for Jungkook.

"Why did you do that?" Tami's voice cracks as her body trembled while chasing after Jungkook.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"Even if I hate you... I won't let you be exposed to the entertainment world... the media all in itself is harsh..." Jungkook descends the stairs in a flurry and enters the living quarters.

Tami froze in place as Jungkook's reason replayed again and again in her head. 

==============

A/N: sorry this took FOREVER just to update! ---> I didn't really read over this so if you notice some parts that don't make sense - I didn't edit it lol

I will read over this reupdate some parts later