The midnight departure

That Night In Vegas

Tami walks out of the bathroom after her little recollection session. Out of nowhere, she felt startled by the sudden movements of arms slinking into a back hug; although the arms felt familiar. 

"Tami~", Jimin said in his trademark gentle voice.

"... don't say my name in that gentle voice...", she thought to herself before forcing a smile. "Jiminnie~"

"WE!", Jimin looks behind him and made sure everybody looked at him before proceeding. "Have decided to go out to the ice cream parlour right around the corner from here."

"Oh, have fun~", Tami quickly responds back and walks out of the arms that embraced her.

"Wait, where do you think you're going silly?" Jimin reaches out and grapples Tami's tiny left wrist.

"... don't touch me...", her thoughts slowly hypnotized her into the state of paranoia.

"I was thinking about getting some shut eye first, I don't feel so well after doing the 'business' in the bathroom.", Tami tries walking away but she was locked down by Jimin's grip.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go earlier? What's wrong?", Jimin's voice flips into a worried tone.

The other members were gathered at the shoerack, preparing to go out, but that seemed like an impossible task now.

"Ah... we'll wait for you downstairs." Rap Monster read the situation well and scoots the rest of the boys out of the dorm to let the couple have some alone time.

The door made a slight clicking sound as it closed behind the members, giving Jimin and Tami all the privacy they needed.

Jimin circles around to the front and kneels down a bit while placing both hands on his wife's upper arm, gently to assure that he was there for her. "Now can you tell me... what's eating you?"

"Nothing's wrong, I just don't feel like going out after that little tummy drop off in the washroom.", letting out a chuckle, Tami wasn't fooling anyone with that lie.

"Why can't you be honest with me...? I thought you loved me, so why can't you depend on me a bit more?" Jimin's eyes started to water as he felt the aura darkening up deep inside his wife.

"I'm honest here, I really-"

...

Each second in time felt like it's gone in a snap but time froze for the two... only silence and wonder of a blooming love story can weave a symphony for the two as Jimin's lips pressed gently against his love.

...

Slowly backing up and opening his eyes to meet his wife's eyes again, Jimin husks an idea... an idea that will change his life forever... "Let's run away..."

Tami's eyes widen up from the idea, she knew that Jimin was going to give up his dreams just for her. Her initial response was of course, "no", but deep down inside her... she really wanted to be together with Jimin. Finally ending this little show with a nod, Jimin smiles and hugs Tami.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here." Jimin rubs Tami's back as he calms her down.

..

That night... 11:52PM...

 

Tami went ahead and got all her luggage... she waited by herself at the airport for close to 30 minutes. The last minute flight back to Las Vegas was right at midnight.  

She waited and waited but...

"Miss, are you going in now?", the airport staff questions Tami at the gate.

Tami takes a few glances at her phone and it was already 11:58... She nods and goes in...

Not looking back... a single tear falls from her right cheek...

"Good bye... Park Jimin... I love you... and always will..."

...

----------------------------------------------

A/N: The next chapter will be the end folks! SORRY FOR THE ANGSTY FEELS LOL I need to get the story line moving one way or another. But I can guarantee u... a finale like no other!