The beginning

That Night In Vegas

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg[Jungkook was silent the entire time Jimin talked. He wasn't silent by choice... he was silent by the fact that nothing was coming out till...] "... You do whatever you want but just remember this..." [Jungkook looks up as he clenches his fist.] "I don't see you as a hyung anymore... from now on... I have nothing to do with you whatsoever. Don't think you're the only one who fell in love and gave it all up."

The maknae leaves the room without the older boy's response because to Jungkook, everything was garbage to him. Marching down the hall as tears ran down his face while huffing and puffing from anger did not help him regain his composure one bit. He finally gets into the van where the other members waited for his return and slams the sliding door shut. Simply shaking his head, the manager drives off and sets destination for home.

Back in the hospital room, Jimin thought about what Jungkook said to him and the truth was... there's no right or wrong answer to all this. Scratching his head, Jimin pulls out a pillow and screams into it.

"... op...pa....?..." [Tami rubs her eyes and brushes her hair back in place as she sits upright.]

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin panics and shoves the pillow back behind his back and smiles at the awakened Tami,] "Had a good rest?"

[Tami nods while stretching and yawning.] "wouldn't say it's a good rest... but what more can one ask for?" 

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin reaches out and gently pinches Tami's cheek] "I thought you were visiting me... not drooling on my lap." 

"where!?!??!?!?!" [Tami was flushed red as she looks down and inspects the blanket covering Jimin's lap.]

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin sticks out his left pointer finger beside Tami.] "Right here~" 

[Tami turns back at Jimin, only to have her cheek poked by Jimin's left pointer finger.] "HEY!!!" [Tami steals one of the pillows.] "I'm warning you right now... this pillow has a bomb inside!"

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin raises a brow and lets out a slight chuckle.] "Oh really?"

[Tami nods fervently while trying to keep her serious face on.] "If you lie to me, it will explode... okay?"

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin's face darkened back into serious mode as he leaned back. He knew nothing good would come out of this and after the whole thing with Jungkook, he didn't want more truth-be-told moments at all.] "Look-"

[Tami cuts him off.] "...truth is... I overheard you and Jungkook's conversation... about you leaving the group and all..." [Tami looks down and twirls her thumbs as she encase them in their natural hold.]

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg"HEY let's go to the cafeteria! I'm really hungry right now!!!" 

Jimin tries to get up from the bed but saw that Tami didn't even move an inch. He slips back into the covers like nothing happened and awaits the words that were about to escape Tami's lips.

"... I think... we should just divorce." [Tami was trying her best to hold the smile and tears as she looks up at Jimin. Keeping a brave face, Tami didn't want to hear no for an answer but deep down in her heart... she...]

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin raises his voice - he was infuriated by the fact that-] "I won't accept that! If you've been following the conversation, you should know damn well that..." [He notices Tami shaking and calms himself.] "If I'm willing to give this a try... why are you giving up already...?"

Tami stares into Jimin's eyes and sees nothing but gentle alluring eyes that told her everything was going to be okay. The only thing Tami could do was nod.

Jimin reaches out and scruffs Tami's hair. Jimin thinks to himself as he smiles at Tami~ "We might have only started getting closer today since that's when all this happened but! At least it's a start."