The sister-in-law and the clueless maknae...

That Night In Vegas

Jimin stood there like a statue carved with specific details on the as the other members froze there with an 'O' for their mouths.

Jungkook was completely knocked out as he was in a handstand position by the wall.

"so... I guess this is a bad time... umm I'm just going to... YEAH!" Tami frantically runs into the boys' bedroom and trips over literally everything.

-CRASH, CLUNK, SPLATTER- the noises resound like a symphony as the room gets totally destroyed.

tumblr_inline_n3wa2rLvIc1s8lgjg.jpgM-dawg walks in to the scene alongside manager #2~ "Boys, hurry up and get changed, we got a schedule to rush to in 30 minutes... and..." M-dawg looks at Jimin "I don't know what concept art you people are doing nowadays but you should definitely try fingerpainting." M-dawg and manager #2 exits the dorm.

tumblr_inline_n40o330jyi1s8lgjg.jpgJin snaps out of the frozen state "AISH!!!!" Jin drops everything he was doing before he got interrupted and runs to the leader. "What are we going to do? We can't hide a girl here with the managers on full-alert 24/7!"

Rap Monster slowly looks over at Jin 

tumblr_inline_n40o330jyi1s8lgjg.jpg"SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!!!" Jin shakes Rap Monster roughly.

tumblr_inline_n40nypOemW1s8lgjg.jpgRap Monster finally regains his senses as he blinks furiously. "Well... they didn't see her earlier, did they?" Rap Monster shrugs it off and looks around the living room. "Right now, we got more important things to worry about... like getting ready in 28 minutes flat."

tumblr_inline_n40o330jyi1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n40nypOemW1s8lgjg.jpgJin and Rap Monster looks at each and nods. The two worked together in getting the kids to wake up and get changed for the schedule... all was well except for the fact...

tumblr_inline_n40nywY9ip1s8lgjg.jpg"What in the world happened here...?" Suga surveys their bedroom quickly and does not recognize it at all as it turned into a disaster zone.

In the middle of it all was Tami with her back turned against the door.

tumblr_inline_n40nywY9ip1s8lgjg.jpgSuga slowly walks upto the girl and taps her by the shoulder. "... miss?"

Tami turns around...

tumblr_inline_n40nywY9ip1s8lgjg.jpg"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!" Suga falls onto his and quickly moves back to the other members.

The other members scream in horror as they see Tami.

"What? it's just a cucumber mask~ your room is so dry!" Tami was rubbing the green extract on her face and sees Jimin with the bunch. "OPPA!!!" She runs over to her husband but...

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"DON'T TOUCH JIMIN-HYUNG!!!" Jungkook spreads his arms and blocks Tami from proceeding any further.

"Why?" Tami looks cluelessly at Jungkook as question marks started emitting from the top of her head.

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpg"Because..." Jungkook couldn't think of anything to begin with... so whatever reason he gives... he would end up lying anyways... "HYUNG ONLY NEEDS ME!"

tumblr_inline_n40o2zBwGZ1s8lgjg.jpg"Kookie..." Jimin looks at the maknae who is trying so hard to defend him and bites his lower lip. 

Tami smirks and wears a mischievous expression on her face as she whispers something into Jungkook's ear. 

tumblr_inline_n40nyhMoNA1s8lgjg.jpgJungkook's eyes were about to pop out as he gasps at the whisper. He turns around and looks at Jimin starting from his head and down to the towel that was rewrapped around Jimin's lower body, "guuuuurrrrlllll oh no you didn't..."