Naive

Karma

She was staring on herself in the mirror. She looks pretty, as always. She smiled at herself and than get ready for her day in a work. Bom worked at small coffee shop which wasn´t that far away from her house. It took only few minutes by bus. 

She was waiting in bus station and texting to her friend. Dara was amazing girl with bright personality. They knew each other throught their work, because both of them worked here and actually they became best friends. She knew her very well and Bom too. That´s the reason why they share the same ideas, the same ideal type and so on.

As she was waiting for her bus, suddenly a car stopped next to her and she heard a familiar voice.
"Hey, honey," yes, it was him. The one and only who could make her heart pound like a crazy. Kwon Jiyong. Only him can call her like this even thought they never date, or even go out together. 

She smiled and said:"Hello, Ji~ What are u doing here?"
"Get in, I´ll drive you," he smiled too.
"No Ji, you don´t have to. My bus will be there in few minutes," she protest. It´s not like she wasn´t dying with happines inside. She´ll probably just jump into his car and never get out, but.. This is like she always behave. Bom is so careful and well-behaved and she don´t want to used his geniality.

"I said, get in, Bom. Do you want to stand there like a fool? Do you know how many girls want to be in your place?" he jokes. She was still hesitaing but he was right. And this was her biggest chance to be with him alone.
"Oh, of course, you´re the great G-Dragon. Ok than," she get into his white Lamborgini and take a seat belts."But you didn´t answer my queastion. What are you doing here? You dind´t live in this part of town."

"You are really nosy," he laughed." I had a very important meeting, you know."
She just nod and looked out of the window. There was a silence for a few minutes but than she heard his voice again.
"So, you´re going to work, right?" he asked. She looks at him and nod. 

"Yes, as always," she sighed and than he laughed. Oh, how much she likes his laugh? That was the firts thing which she started to adore on thim months ago. Actually she knew him from her work, because he always came there for a coffee with his friends. He was always that little playboy, who just smiled at girl and she melted. And he did it to Bom too, just he didn´ know.
"So you´re not going anywhere tonight? It´s Friday, you have to have a fun," he said like a father telling to his little daughter. She laughed and shook her head.

"No, not tonigh. We´ll have lot of work,because some bussines man reserved a whole coffee shop for him and his friends, so I don´t know how long I´ll work," she sighed again and then looked at him. "What about you?"

"Hmm, that´s a pitty.. I´m going out with boys as usual," he didn´t stop watching a driveaway.
"Are you going to the Black YG Club?" she smiled, because she knew that this place is his favourite. Bom and Dara started going there too, because both of them knew that their crushes will be there every Friday. Actually Dara liked Jiyong´s best friend Seunghyum, who visited coffee shop too.. 
"Of course," he nod and parked his car next to Bom´s coffee shop.

She was a little bit sad that their ride is in the end, so she took a last glance at Jiyong. He was perfect. Everything on him was perfect. His black hair which was always great styled, or his beautiful eyes. She always thought that these eyes are the gift from God to Jiyong, because whenerver she looked in them, she felt like she´s in heaven. And of course, as a rich boy, he was always well dressed. Sometimes she felt ashamed standing next to him.
"Ok, thank you very much. And have a fun tonight!" she smiled at him before he could noticed her stare and get out from his car. He just waved at her and ride away.

                                                                                                             ***

 

"Bommie-ah, I really want to wear your dress tonight. Please, can I borrow them?" she heard her younger sister on the onther line of ther phone.
"And what dress Chaerin?" she sighed. Eventhought she didn´t like borrowing her things, but her sister always melts her. 

"You know that leopard bra with black skirt."
"Chaerin, that´s not dress than," Bom rolled her eyes.
"So can I?" she heard her two years younger sister. 
"Oooh, ok, you can! But I want them back, you heard me?" she pressed her weight on the wall and closed her eyes tiredly. "And where are you going anyway?"

"To the Black YG Club, of course. Ok unnie, I have to go, because girls will be there soon and I´m not ready. Thank you unnie and have a fun in a work!" she laughed on the other line a end up a call.
"Great, you should have a fun too," she said to herself and get back to her work too.