H-2

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  2

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

 

[Friday; 10:05AM 02:05:01]

 

 

"Wow! You're smart!"

"I can't believe that you actually can answered all of the problems within 10 minutes! You're a genius!"

"Awesome! Teach me!"

"No no! Let me show to Mr. Woobin first for a confirmation!"

 

People were crowded surround that new kid as they witnessed him answering all the difficult problems of additional-maths so easily in a blink of their eyes. But, wait.. Aren't our class is currently an art class? There's no add-maths subject in our class timetable, isn't it? Then.... Ah... They're from another class, dumb me. Heh. Funny that they're asking for a help from someone who is from the lower grade class. But really, like that Hakyeon guy answer all of them right.

"Guys!! I've met Mr. Woobin and he have marked all of them for thrice and here's the result!!"

". . . . . . . ."

Uhh, why it went quite suddenly? What does they take so long to look at the result? It's a shameful that I secretly wanting to know how it goes, either. But of course, I wont tell. Because Jung Taekwoon is an ignorant dude. Hell. Yeah right..

 

"F-WHAT!? ONLY ONE QUESTION WRONG!?"

"WHHAT!!!?" Most of the students including to our class as well running toward the crowd to witness it by themselves. According to their priceless expressions, no doubt that Hakyeon guy wasn't play around. Well, I'm not going to lie. That was quite impressive. Even I can't answer 10 out of 50 question of math questions right. Hah!

That new kid is somehow a genius kid.

 

BBAM!

 

"Cut it out will ya!?"

 

Oh ho ho, someone got jealous right now. Interesting..

"Relax, Wonshik. They're just too excited to see Hakyeon answered Mr. Woobin's add-maths problems so fast and corrected... There's no need to hit your desk so hard. Calm down..." Hongbin reasoned with a crossed arms as he sat on his chair calmly. Hakyeon smiles warmly afterwards, a sign of thanking Hongbin, soon replied by the charming latter.

"Urgh... This is so ing stressful..." Wonshik muttered as his hand messing with his hair.

Wonshik stood up from his seat and madly swung the door open, leaving the class irritatingly. Wow, did our school thug was actually sulking over Cha Hakyeon? Cool....

"Good morning class! Alright, those students whose not from 3-C1 you may leave this class immediatly 'cause I'm going to start my lesson in 3 seconds!" Mr. Wu came into our class with a file and pile of books in his hand, announced to us before he started his Art class. But it didn't last any longer after he realized Wonshik's missing. Discipline teacher's duty they said.

 

 

5..... 4............... 3................... 2.......................1

 

"KKKRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG~~~"

11:00AM; Rest time begins.

 

"Okay everyone, you may take a break first and then come back to this art studio for another period and continue on your drawings, understood?"

 

"Yes, Mr. Wu~"

 

With a speed of storm, everyone inside the art studio ran out from the class to compete themselves with the other students to the cafeteria as soon as the bell rang, showing the rest time started. Well, you know what happens when you get there even for a slightly seconds late, you can't get a table to eat and you'll probably have to queue way too far behind just to get those tasteless foods. Yeah yeah, good luck on that. I rose up from my chair and about to walk out from the class but suddenly, it surprise me again, that Hakyeon guy is following me behind, again.

 

I spun my attention towards him with a question eyes, once again hoping that he could understand my message. With a smile he ask me "Can we go to the cafeteria together?"

. . . . . . . . . .

Oh. So he wants to spend the rest time with me.... Okay....

But I usually spend this hour at the school rooftop with my friends.. How am I going to say to him that I'm not going to the cafeteria...?

 

"Taekwoon-ah!"

 

Oh. Finally That big nose guy came to the rescue(?). I guess...

 

"Taekwoon-ah! Let's go to the roo- Oh! Who's this? Your new friend?" This third guy asked cheerfully right after he detected a new face guy.

Hakyeon bowed to 90º as he introduce himself politely.

"I'm Jaehwan by the way! Lee Jaehwan! Just call me Jaehwan!" He replied rather loudly and happily. Ouch, my ears are stinging. I smacked his head lightly, he laughed and apologized for being so loud. Heh, he sure know what I'm trying to say not even a second, 'best friend' the say.

"Are you going to join us to the rooftop?" Jaehwan asked.

"Umm, sure? But I need to buy some foods first at the cafeteri-"

It's okay! I've got a lot of snacks! Is it okay for you?" Jaehwan showed his treasure inside his fulfill plastic bag of junk foods, sandwiches, burgers and such more.

"Oh my that's fantastic! This is more than enough! Let's go!" Agreed Hakyeon.

"Anyway! Where are you come from Hakyeon-shi?" Jaehwan started a new topic in our way to the rooftop.

"Gimpo! It's a nice place!" the latter replied quickly with a bright smile never leave his face.

"It sure is!" Jaehwan nodded as both of them continually climb the stairs to the rooftop in front of me.

 

Oh my goodness, they're just too loud.. My ears are going to explode anytime soon! It felt like I have two Jaehwan in front of me right now.. How annoying.

By the time the three of us arrived at the rooftop which is our usual hangout spot in school, we ate the foods that Jaehwan served for us, and I, quitely watching two of them along with another friend of mine, Sanghyuk, were having a conversation about something nonsenses until Sanghyuk started a chilling topic all of sudden.

"Do you guys know that last month, in Busan, there were five students were killed horribly in their school in different ways? 

Snorted. Jaehwan shook his head in disbelief. "Like a serial killer in psychopath movies? Seriously right now, Han Sanghyuk?"

Sanghyuk took a slight glance from side to side, checking if there are another student nearby them before he hesitantly nodded.

Oh ho.. This is an interesting topic. I'm in.

I secretly nodded, telling them that I've heard it before even though the reality is that I don't. Because I'm an ignorant Jung Taekwoon, that's why. Heh.

"H-how did they get killed?" This time Hakyeon was the one who threw a question. Good, that's what I was about to ask. Thank you, Oh, you're welcome!

Sanghyuk sighed before he descibe the corpses' conditions in a whisper. "Their bodies were all bad. I remember that one of them had his face skin peel off, one of them was headless, another one was cut into many parts that you wouldn't dare to count on how many of them, and worst, one of them was still alive by the time the cops arrived and he was left with no eyes but later was chocked with foams to death just right before he gets into the emergency room."

Jaehwan swallowed his food painfully before he darely asked for another corpse left where the latter did not mention yet.

"The last one... I'm afraid if you can't bare by listen to it....." He sighed, fingers pinching at the bridge of his nosetrill.

"Just tell us!" Jaehwan urged. That either what I'm trying to say to him, thank you.

"The last corpse.... He was blended...."

All of us gasped together in shock as he finished.

No one talk for at least 3 minutes until Jaehwan finally collected his senses back to asked him one more time.

"Are you serious? Where did you heard it from? Where did you get these informations from?" 

Wow, Jaehwan. You acted like a detective now. Asking so many question in  a row to him like that. I'm afraid that you'll annoys him like you've done to me.

"Urgh, hyung.... for how many times did I have to inform you that my dad is a detective of that case? Remember?" Sanghyuk reminded him much annoyingly, pressing the 'remember' word deeply.

Jaehwan later nervously laughed, muttering a 'sorry' with his idiotic smile. We continually ate our (Jaehwan's) leftover food stock until they decided to separate their ways to their own current classes. 

 

Here I am again, in this ing boring class again. An art class; a drawing class. Mr. Wu told us to draw something we interested or like in our life earlier and most of my classmates were already proceed their works halfway, but here I am, still staring at my blank canvas in out of idea. Sighed. I don't have any interest in anything in my life, then what the hell am I suppose to draw? A doodle of chicken scrathes? Umm.. Good idea, Taekwoon. Very good... 

 

Within 10 minutes I sat on my chair motionlessly, trying to figuring a good idea to start my sketch, finally I gave up on it with a silence groan left from my gritted teeth. Decided to touring a whole art studio, I rose from my chair and walked over to the small gallery not further away from the silent yet busy crowd, admiring those pieces of artworks made by our school students and teachers, one of them was Mr. Wu's. A quite scoff escaped in a midst of my thought. I can't believe how that childish chicken drawing can be hung up on this gallery wall. Truthfully, I can't understand art. Really. Art is complicated and I hate it. Bored once again filled me, I'd decided to circle around the busy-on-their-drawing classmates as I kept my eyes on every artworks of them uninterestedly, then I stopped my track and stood there in stunned.

 

That new guy, Cha Hakyeon, was drawing something weird and imaginary. Bunch of boys which is there were five of them were drained with pool of bloods and there's a black figure of a man holding a soaking red knife; it's what he was drawing based from my two own eyes. It was just a stick human drawing skills, clearly he can't draw but this..... I mentally was dazing around that moment, didn't properly realized that Hakyeon waved his hand over my face several times as he asking me whether I'm fine or wasn't. I nodded awkwardly, my index finger slowly pointed at his messy canvas, trying to mention him what was he drawing with curious eye-gaze. He told me that he was inspired from the story Sanghyuk told them on the rest time, he admitted that he liked it, so that's why he draw them. The tanned guy said rather calmly yet cheerfully. I kept my eyes glued on his canvas, slowly nodded understandable.

 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Hakyeon grinned.

 

I continued to look at the creepy canvas of his before my eyes, never blink my eyes once, enquiring how to respond him.

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- A second chapter is up! Finally Leo began to plant his suspicious on our leader N...

Can't wait to read the next update?

Do describe to my fanfic! :D

Thanks a lot for reading!