H-14/1

24 H.O.U.R.S

 


 

 

 

 

H O U R  1 4 / 1

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

[ Friday ; 10:39PM 14:39:18 ]

 

 

Sanghyuk had no eyes. Sanghyuk had no eyes. Sanghyuk... no... eyes.....

 

My head kept repeating those words again and again as I disbelievely stared him with wide eyes further away from him.  My hand quickly clenched onto my mouth to hid my trembling lips, I need to calm down. Breathe, Jung Taekwoon... Breathe... No I can't. My breathing became worst as bloody tears flowing off from Sanghyuk's clinched eyes, the poor guy kept humming from his shutted mouth silently, in so much pain. His whole body was shivering bad as if he was deadly cold, neither Jaehwan and I had a courage to approached the poor guy in front of us at this rate.

 

As our minds busy wandering around, in lost, Sanghyuk found a piece of a broken glass beside him and swung it in swiping motion, as if he tried to defense himself. Gladly enough, none of us stood close to him. If we are, we could have been cut by that sharp glass that time. Sanghyuk continually swung his 'weapon' surround him, in absolutely mad way, although most of the time he lost his balance.

 

Pitiful. No, it sounds too cruel.

 

Bad. We both felt bad on him. 

 

Firstly, his mouth was sewed, and now his eyes was excavated? Aren't this too much? Aren't caging us in this ing school building is enough? What does this person want from us? What is it?

 

"S-sanghyuk... It's me.... Jaehwan... and Taekwoon..... It's okay.... We wont hurt you.... It's us...." Jaehwan spoke softly.

 

The poor guy slowly decreased his hand movement by the time he heard his friend voice dancing to his ears, the broken glass piece eventually fell off from his tight grip. Sanghyuk's trembling hands were slowly raised in the air, searching for the voice of his friend, Jaehwan came closer and hugged him tightly in return. They both cried on each other's shoulder, letting out every feelings that contents on them. But here I am, standing far away from them motionlessly in full of guiltiness.

 

I've hit my friend... with a chair.... what's wrong with me...?

 

Jaehwan came closer to me as his hands my wrists, he sniffed "It's okay... It's not your fault.." Did not once I react over his reassurance, I felt at fault, terribly at fault. I felt inhuman. I-I......I-

 

"Jung Taekwoon, stop blaming youself. None of this are ours!" The latter hissed sharply but soon smoothen his eye gaze towards me. I could see in his eyes too, he felt the same way as I did either. "Because if you did, I did too.." He continued. Both of our heads hung down in unison.

 

 

- - -

 

 

We trio sat in round facing each other in a same classroom where we found Sanghyuk. Jaehwan and I were sort of having a small 'question and answer' or maybe 'question and reaction' session with the poor boy in front of us since he can't talk just like me. Well, he was perfectly muted, unluckily. The only we need to know is his suspicious body languages which he already showed some when Jaehwan slipped Hakyeon's name.

 

"Are you still with Hakyeon when you're heading toward the nurse office before...'things' happened?" He carefully asked, not wanting to hurt the other feelings.

 

The younger nodded weakly.

 

I motioned him to go on with more questions.

 

"Did something weird happens between you two in that room before... 'things' happened once again?" He swallowed his salivas in uneasy. He felt guilt, I know. Who doesn't, anyway?

 

Sanghyuk shook in denied rather suddenly this time, became extremely tensed as that question was thrown.

 

'Hhm-hhh.. Hhhmmmm-hh!'

 

"Ah damn it. This won't do. We can't get any with him like this!" Jaehwan groaned silently, brought his hand over his forehead as he gently massaging it. The younger stop humming, instead hung his head low in defeated, sniffing soundlessly.

 

"Should we search for Hakyeon?" I froze when Jaehwan's voice bombed into my ears all of sudden.

 

My gaze rest on the tile floor, I took a deep breath and exhaled. 'Not now..'

 

He opened his mouth, paused for a while but nonetheless he mouthing me back, thinking it would be safer if Sanghyuk won't eardrop their conversations. 'Why?'

 

'I don't really trust him.'

 

Jaehwan crooked his left eyebrow in confused. Before he could ask many more I continued.

 

'When we're at the art class, he kind of getting excited on Sanghyuk's topic at the rooftop a-and drew them exactly like he described. But there was the sixth person in there, it wore all black and its hand was holding a soaking bloody knife.'

 

Jaehwan read my lips uneasily, he stared over the poor boy next to us cautiously, then bring back his attention to me. This is ridiculous. I snorted soundlessly as I shook my hand telling him to forget what I've said before. 'No, tell me more.' He mouthed me in a pleading way.

 

I closed my eyes tightly, before I resumed even much slower so he wouldn't struggle to much on reading my lips. 'W-when the school was over, he asked me to hang with him after school which I immediately refused. He knew that I had a part time job to be attended and went to you guys instead. I-I wast shock that I couldn't think straight. Ever since that time I knew something bad will happens and decided to get on you guys, but then here we are now..'

 

A soundless sighed escaped from my lips. 'Unfortunately it wasn't over yet..'

 

'I've been staring at him all the time when we're in this and he seems so eager on everything happened, I mean everything, to us included. His eyes was so sharp when he examined every of us, I saw that. I tried to think that it was just a slight accident when he mentioned about my part time job but I knew something was definitely goes wrong when I saw the way he talked to Wonshik at the rooftop. He seems like to knew him as well. I...I-'

 

"We'll go find him. Meet him first, talk about it later." Jaehwan cut before I could say something else. "Help me lift him, quickly." I complied as he told me.

 

His emotional weather seems turning to cold so suddenly, but I decided not to shook them even make it worse by the common question 'what's wrong?'. It was so unusual for Jaehwan to be cold. 'Cold' never written in his dictionary 'cause he was born as a happy person. Perhaps, being trap inside here makes people's personalities changed bit by bit? That what it usually came out from the movies I've watched. Oh ho I am so gonna find the way out or I might be one of them. No, I'm not gonna let the movies becomes reality. Never and ever.

 

We've walked slowly through the cold yet dark hallway, carefully brought along Sanghyuk whose sandwiched at a middle. The moonlight outside doesn't really illuminated everything through the windows, though. We barely see what's coming up before us so we just keep praying that nothing strange appears. The poor boy at a middle of us kept producing a painful hums, well, sometimes, which we both couldn't catch the actual message, which we both thought maybe it because the pain he had in his eyes.

 

It was a miracle.

 

An unexpected miracle where Jaehwan and I directly bumped with a guy we've been looking for, Cha Hakyeon. He was limping with a broom stick supported him to stand on his grips. He jumped for a bit before relaxed himself with a relieve smile on his lips, he came closer then lightly hugged us three which we sort of unexpecting that one too. Odd.

 

"I'm so glad to see all of you at once!" Chirped Hakyeon happily, but later his smile faded with terrified as he saw Sanghyuk. "Oh god.. W-what happened to him!?"

 

What happened to him? I think we're the one who should ask you that, mister.

 

"Seems like you're the only one to be with him all the time before he became like this. You know who did this to him?" Jaehwan didn't waste any time anymore.

 

Hakyeon was invincibly startled, but replied. "No, I didn't...." He trailed off lowly.

 

"Before he disappeared, he's still with me to treat my wound. But then he left saying that he wanted to wash his hands for a bit. I waited for him but he never come back. So I've been decided to look for him instead and here I found you guys!" He explained. Sanghyuk slightly nodded in return. Well, we've confirmed that was a true statement. I suppose.

 

"Hmm.. Is that so..." Hakyeon nodded. Jaehwan sighed in defeat right after.

 

There was an awkward silence before Hakyeon mumbled Hongbin's name.

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

"Hongbin... He done this to you, doesn't he?" He mumbled a bit louder this time, oblivious us with his sudden statement.  

 

"He done it to your eyes, doesn't he... Han Sanghyuk?" He repeated. I can't tell if Jaehwan could feel it, but I apparently found a dark tone on Hakyeon's voice that kind of chilling my bones. As if he was growling.

 

"Ho ho ho wait a sec... what makes you think like that, really?" Jaehwan pushed the other away lightly from the poor boy, securing him from the suspicious new student. 

 

Hakyeon blinked his eyes few times and shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't impossible if he done that to him. Look what had he done to my leg." Raising his injured leg up in the air, only to hissed in pain after that.

 

Jaehwan and I stared at each other wordlessly before we drag our eyes back to him.

 

"I'm just guessing~" He replied in beam, followed with a yawn. Funny thing is that we sort of yawning in the same time. What I mean by 'we' is all the three of us whose still can gap our mouths widely, technically. All of us are tired, bet that Sanghyuk did too, though. Should we get to rest for a bit? The time is almost sharp 11PM when I looked at my wrist watch, it was a lie if either one of us denied their tiredness. 

 

"Can we have a rest for a bit? I'm tired." suggested Hakyeon but was barked by Jaehwan quite suddenly.

 

I shook my head to Jaehwan and nodded to Hakyeon.

 

I walked to the nearest classroom and opened the door, then told the rest of them to get inside so they could take a short nap. Hakyeon was the first to enter, followed by an annoying Jaehwan along Sanhyuk in his grip.

 

"The actual fu-"

 

'Words.'

 

He groaned in irritated. "Fine. Urgh damn it. We shouldn't do this. This isn't necessary, Taekwoon-ah. Especially when we're in this kind of situation! How the hell can we sleep when there's a serial killer inside this building!" He whispered me angrily.

 

Sighed. 'I know... But everyone is tired.. So am I, so you are.

 

" the tiredness! What if the killer kill us in our sleep?" His whispers is getting louder that even Sanghyuk started to hear it.

 

'Words!'

 

"Hmmmm..." 

 

We both paused when Sanghyuk made an uncomfortable sound.

 

'Just get inside so we can talk more comfortable..'

 

 

- - - 

 

 

I stared at my fellow friends and that new transferred student sleeping peacefully on their made up bed with their own school blazers. They have slept for five minutes till now, I guess this is my chance to execute what I need to do. As quite as possible I lift myself and slowly walked to the front door, hoping that none of them woke up even slightly. But not so fast.

 

"Where're you going?"

 

.

 

I stopped my track and looked at him, he then slowly approached me with a crossed hands.

 

"You're not going to left us behind, aren't you Taekwoon-ah?"

 

His words leaves me speeachless, it was hard to react to his question so I've decided to keep staring at him until he talks once more.

 

"You're not going to do something stupid again aren't you?" Jaehwan spoke softly, in much pleading way.

 

Did he.... He talked about that incident, isn't he?

 

It took times, but I later hesitantly lower my head; he released a depress sighed after. 

 

Silence overwhelmed the room as we stared each other wordlessly. As time goes by, I don't have an idea whether my eyesight is getting blur or anything else, but both of my eyes started to witness something glittering stuff dancing in his eyes.

 

"H-have you sleep yet? Can't you just stay with us for a while? Or at least wake them up so we can get through all this together? Why are you always want to do this alone?" He continued, tears started to flowing down to his chin.

 

Why.... No... Don't cry again.....

 

"Are we nothing to you?" He spoke in a shudder tone as he tried to control his voice, under his eyes now are soaking violently.

 

"Can't you at least answer me?" He tried once again.

 

'You all are something to me. Something special that I wouldn't dare to lose them, so that's why I've decided to left you and solve everything by myself.' A confession left from my trembling lips. A cry was pour out from my eyes also.

 

"Then let me come with you!" 

 

'Then what about Sanghyuk?'

 

"We can always bring him along..!"

 

I shook my head gently as I brought my hand to his left shoulder. 'You take care of him, and always keep an eye on Hakyeon.'

 

"N-"

 

It was unexpected, my body react itself that in a blink of my eyes both of my arms embracing Jaehwan tightly. It was really awkward, even I surprised over my action. I think both sides are pretty startled with this, but like one of us care. Well, it even surprise me more that he did not fight back, but he did not react to it either. I let go of him, with the permanent decision I made, I ran out from the classroom unwillingly without turning back. 

 

Jaehwan kept calling for my name to come back but I wont.

 

I wont be back as long as I still didn't get a contact to that ing killer, that ing monster.

 

I have to end this.

 

I have to.

 

Take care, Jaehwan.

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- OMG. IT'S BEEN A ING LONG TIME I DIDN'T COME HERE TO WRITE!!! I MISS 'A.F' AND YOU FELLOW READERS ALREADY!!! (WHETHER THE SILENT READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS) I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR A LONG DISAPPEAR! TT3TT IT'S BEEN FOR MONTHS I LEFT IT PENDING! HAHAHAHA

 

I promised that I'm gonna write this fanfic & keep on updating since I'm on my semester break! It was a very hard semester that I had no single time to joke around.. really! =3=

 

Anyway! Enjoy!! P/S:- Sorry if there's a lot of ERROR (VIXX!!) SINCE I'm so excited to write this again. hahahah Oh btw,

CONGRATULATION VIXX FOR THE 2ND WINNING WITH ERROR!! <3<3<3