H-12/1

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  12 / 1

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

[Friday ; 8:45PM 12:45:55]

 

 

 

"HHHHMMMMMMMMHHHH!!!"

 

 

Speechless.

 

Speechless is the only word to described the situation right now for Jaehwan. Why only Jaehwan? Obviously because I couldn't talk, and surprisely Wonshik who used to be a noisy brat, couldn't either. The only one who could talk freely is Jaehwan but in this situation, he lost his words. Never once he spun his head over Wonshik after he knew the latter's condition, both palms of his claps onto his head in order to calm himself, hoping the disturbing sight before was only an imaginary even though he knew it's still there. 

I shook off my feeling as I walked to him, hands were working on the tapes that bind both of his hands and legs, finally he freed. Unfortunately, Wonshik became extremely panic as he goes back away from us in terrified, his soaking eyes goes wide as possible with his head violently shaking from side to side as if he wants us to stay away from him.

"D-don't be afraid..! We're no harm to you...! S-stay calm..!" Jaehwan tried to hold the latter still but he wouldn't listen, as his panic disorder rose even more than before. Jaehwan had lost his forever patience, he quickly slapped lightly on the latter's cheek, immediately brought Wonshik to a sudden silence and realization to a current situation. "We have to be quite to not attract someone unwanted in this building..! Get it!? Now shut up!" At last, the school thug calmed himself as Jaehwan's strong whispered shot him. Wonshik tremblingly nodded his head weakly, as a result making Jaehwan sighed in relief. "Good.. J-just keep calm for a while.." We stayed on a same spot for a couple minutes until Jaehwan asked me all of sudden.

"What are we going to do now, Taekwoon?"

I didn't response for a while, I signaled a hand language telling him that we should probably get going on searching for more once I collected my thought back. Who knows, there is more of them, right? He soon agreed, the three of us then slowly, yet quietly walked through the extremely dark hallway. I was the front one, while Jaehwan was at behind me and that thug brat was tailing us at the very back. We (Jaehwan) never talk in our journey right after the scene in the previous classroom, or for short; Wonshik's condition. 9:20PM ; it's been about 20 minutes we've been looking for other survivors in every classes and stories, and now we're currently on the third floor. I took a glance over the small sign above the slide door frame; Art Studio. This place.... that drawing.... it gave me shivers to my spine. I still couldn't forget it.. Is it... perhaps... that there's someone in here...by any chance? 

 

'KKKhhhhhggghh--klannnggghh!!'

 

"There's someone in here!" uttered Jaehwan as he about to bring his hand onto the knob, but was held away by Wonshik.

"Hmm! Hmm!

"The are you doing, man!? What are you trying to say, Wonshik? We've gotta hurry, there's someone in there..!" Jaehwan hissed annoyingly, shoving the latter away from the entrance then rushed inside the room. Bullets of sweat running down from our temples, we've been searching for the sound source for minutes but even still, it's too far from our discover. Jaehwan's loud gasped caught me from the continuous searching as I spun myself to the other two, my jaw dramatically dropped just like Jaehwan did as we both witnessed a daring thug was attempting himself to cut off the thread that shutted off his lips entirely.

"! What're you doing!? Stop it!"

Wonshik kept cut off the thread with a carving tool.

"You'll bleeding a lot if you cut that damn thread so stop it!"

"Hmmnn-NO!" three out of seven knots were removed from his shut lips, bloods were pouring off from his wound, looks pretty hurt like a but hell, Wonshik could care less. I could tell that he get used to bleeding a lot on his face since he get into a fight a lot back then, that's why he put a less concern on the wounds. Hell, he knows which one to be worried about more. 

Eventually, the last knot was off from Wonshik's lips with a terrific scream, the noise quickly got blocked by Jaehwan's palm to decrease the painful sound. Wonshik tried to held his cries away as he fanning himself with his hands, enduring the powerful pain and numbs on his lips, as Jaehwan kept muttering a 'keep quite' words repeatedly to remind the latter on their current situation.

, I can't stand on this sight. My hand running onto my hair messily, why are we in this ? Why was Wonshik's mouth was sewed? I need to find out. No. We need to find out. Until then, I realized that it's not only Wonshik who had his lips shut. My eyes are wide as possible, I'd never thought that I could discovered the other two classmate of mine and Jaehwan's in a same moment, and a same spot. Lee Hongbin, Cha Hakyeon, and Han Sanghyuk. H-Hongbin and Sanghyuk too

"Hmmm.....! Hmmm...!" Cheeks of Hongbin and Sanghyuk were painted with dry tears,  I could bet that they've been crying mess as soon as they knew that their mouth were sewed. But at this rate, my eyes weren't interested onto them anymore as my attention glued onto someone that I don't wanna be near at.

"T-Taekwoon.. It's good to see you here...!" Hakyeon muttered with a weak eye-gaze, a sign of relieve on his tone.

Snickered. Really? Is this an act or something? I can't tell. 

I nodded then lazily lend a hand to them. Each one of them gradually took my hand and lifted themselves up onto their own feet. Jaehwan and Wonshik later drew themselves closer to us rather quickly, we all glance over each other cautiously until Hakyeon broke the tense atmosphere.

"Did one of you have any cellphones?" 

His simple statement had hit all of us, especially Jaehwan, Wonshik and I in a head as we stared each other unbelievably. How possible we never thought about that?

Our hands d every pockets that attached on our own trousers, searching for the said item. Wonshik roared in angered was enough to tell that we all don't. Jaehwan and I sighed heavily on a same time, we maybe having a same thought, either. Our wallets aren't in our pockets too. Damn it. But really, it wasn't even necessary. We only need a single phone to call for help. 

"So, what now? We can't just stand here all night!" Jaehwan groaned.

"Not even a chance..." Wonshik mutered silently, his fingers were tapping onto his no longer bleeding wound on his lips, later followed by a quite groan escaped from his gritted teeth. "It still hurts.."

I closed my eyes to push aside all the stress out of my head even though I knew that I couldn't. I can't d-

 

"We need to get going..." Hakyeon's sudden resumed brought back our attentions toward him.

"What do you mea-"

"What about the exit door?" Wonshik interrupted, I shook my head simply. "Oh .... we're doomed."

"Th-there's always another way out, right?" Jaehwan weakly said, his eyes goes soft with hope.

Wonshik's eyes seems to glowing brighter as Jaehwan's word shoved into his head, the school thug nodded eagerly with a huge grinned plastered on his dried wound lips. "I know the other access..! Follow me..!"

 

The five of us followed the so-knew-other-way-to-escape Wonshik to his secret path everytime he plans to truant on every classes that he refused to attend. It was at cafeteria, no, we're actually inside the kitchen where the cookers cook their nasty foods at. Well, it still smells like a fish in here. Urgh. I crooked my nose to prevent the disgusting smells from entering my breathing. As we drew closer toward the said alley that Wonshik and his gang proud at, a fresh smell of blood grew stronger to our nose trills. "Yucks. Yah, does this place usually smells like this?" Whispered Jaehwan in a hint of annoyance. Wonshik hummed in denied, "I don't think so... It's weird..." We kept walking slowly surpassing the huge carbinets both sides of us quitely, much quiter than before as soon as we heard a faint noise at the very back, probably at a back door where Wonshik's secret access was at.

 

'Thud. Krak. Thud. Krak. Thud. Krak. Thu-'

 

"Wha-"; "Shh!" Wonshik motioned us to hush suddenly, we complied nervously behind him and importantly, all of us at behind were technically eyeing each other hesitantly. Oh I can tell everything by their expressions. So much. Sanghyuk, he probably scaredy right now while Jaehwan still on his duty to collect his senses again, but Hakyeon.... he just.... normal. Maybe I'm still on my process on knowing his personalites but.. I don't know. He just... oddly normal as if nothing was happening in his eyes. Yet, his eyes.... eager was tainted in his eyes.

What was he eagering for..?

"Taekwoon, are you okay?" Hakyeon mouthed me.

Blinking my eyes few times. No I'm not. I nodded my head.

"Really? Is there anything on my eyes?" He mouthed again. 

Yup, definitely is. I shook my head.

"Oh... Okay.." 

I brought my gaze back over the person in front of me, it surprised me a bit, seeing this thug never move an inch from his previous position as if he was stoned. I barely tap his shoulder with my index finger, the latter produce a shaky whispers ordering us to back off to the hallway fast and quietly. W-why? What happened? 

"G-go!" Wonshik mouhed harshly in panicked. We've never had a chance to ask, and now we're back at this super dark, cold school hallway.

"Just why the hell are we in here again, mind to tell us, Wonshik!?" Jaehwan hissed as he steps closer over the said boy. Thanks to a quick reflection Sanghyuk, he blocked Jaehwan's hands away from Wonshik's collar shirt in a lighting speed. We all don't want to see a fight between these guys at this rate. Only a crazy people done that at this terrific situation. Hell.

My eyes never leave Hakyeon ever, I'd never leave any single of his behaviour every seconds passed. I just... I don't know. Maybe I've been put my suspicious feeling too much on him. I just.. don't trust him. Maybe because of that creepy drawing makes me feel the other way towards him. I- I don't know..

"T-there..." Wonshik breathed shakily.

We patiently waited him to go on with his words.

Dup. Dap. Dup. Dap.

A loud heartbeat could possibly filled the entire silence hallway. I couldn't decide which of them belongs it. Maybe it was mine, but whatever.

"There......" 

"Just tell us!" Eager, Jaehwan.. Very eager..

"C-chopped.. There's someone chopped someone back there...." Wonshik ended inaudibly, making the rest of us (Jaehwan and Hakyeon) muted instantly.

Tremblingly, Wonshik attempted himself to whispers again, only ended up to mouth words from his wounded lips. "E-every parts of her body was...... chopped.... Head... arms.... legs... b-....... It was...... Wwuurrgghhh!

"! You're vomiting!" Hakyeon eyes grew larger in panicked. 

"Hold it! If you puke everything in here, the killer would know our presence! S-swallow it..! P-please!" Jaehwan assured the latter calmly, finally felt sorry for being too harsh over him before. 

A minute passed, Wonshik's pale face no longer painted him anymore. With a grunt, Wonshik began to speak lowly "Should we search for the other escape?" 

Snorted. There's no other way to escape other than a rooftop.

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

Wait a minute.

Did I say a rooftop?

Why am I that stupid?

 

 

Why I'd never think of that before? 

 

I quickly hand languaged Jaehwan my idea of escaping the school, receiving a 'are you ing kidding me' knotted eyebrows of him. I nodded with glowing eyes, hoping he would agree. Heh. Glowing eyes... Only Jaehwan could see my glowing eyes if you ask me.

"You serious?" He whispered to me to make sure one more time.

I unhesitatingly nodded.  

He sighed, approved my nonsense idea.

I watched Jaehwan as he discussed the plan with the others. It took minutes for them to agreed, but they did anyway at the end. Good.

 

The plan was Wonshik and I will try to climb down from the rooftop staircase to the ground, ran to the guard and asked him for the key and helps. While the rest of us waits at the rooftop and keep an eye on the only door that access to there.

Might be as simple as it sound, but who knows what will comes next. With that unknown person down there at the cafeteria kitchen whose probably still chopping things.

 

 

We 're just have to get ready for more.

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- NYAAA!! Finally I came back with a new update! Hee~ I just can't wait for the killing session to get started! xD

 

Enjoy! Subscribtion and comments are loved! <3