H-14

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  1 4

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

 

[ Friday; 10:01PM 14:01:25 ]

 

 

 

"You stabbed my thigh!" Shouted Hakyeon in terror.

 

What happened? What is this? Why all of sudden?

"What are you think you're doing, Hongbin!? Why did you stabbed me!?" He shot his words once again toward a startled Hongbin. An extremely startled based from the size of his eyes, as if he as well doesn't expect things would turned out like this.

 

"Gosh, what happe- Yah Hongbin, are you nuts!?" Yelled Jaehwan as he rushed himself to the injured boy. I could see his lips were trembling, then he mumbled "We need to tie his thigh upper the injured part to prevent the blood lose.. Y-yah, Wonshik.. Give me your belt.."

Wonshik scoffed. "Why me? You're asking for a help from someone who received a punch from you!? My lips are ing bleed again you bastard!"

"Cut the up! He's ing bleeding even worst! You're the only one who wear a belt right now!" Jaehwan hissed, Wonshik rolled his eyes but gave his belt later. Jaehwan worked his hands tighting a belt on a part where he addressed before on an injured thigh of Hakyeon. It takes time to stop the bleeding, but it gets slower time by time, Jaehwan sighed in relieved. 

"Y-you... takes a nursing before...?" Hakyeon panted.

"Hah. Movies." Jaehwan replied with a chuckle.

I brought my eyes back onto the unmoving creature that accused stabbing Hakyeon's thigh by the time none of our attentions on him. Hongbin caught me staring on him for the longest time, he slowly raised his eye gaze on me. His weak eyes kept staring on me with pleading, I barely understand his eyes at the beginning, it took times to read his hiden message in his eyes. Hongbin shook his head violently afterwards in frightened, both of his hands clenched both sides of his head as he continually shook his head in maniacally manner, one of his hands still holding a soaking knife.

 

Soaking knife.

 

Knife.

 

 

That drawing.

 

I opened my eyes after a short darkness, I met straightly with Jaehwan's eyes an inchs from me. "Gosh! Stop scaring me..! I thought you were dying as well!" He said with a trembling lips. Hah. Did I just fainted? A small smirk left my lips, I nodded my head signing him that I'm fine. We both up to our feet, however, a simple thought disturbing me once again. I gripped Jaehwan's uniform sleeve, he turned around in query, I sent a hand language about something until he replied with a huge sighs.

"They left."

W-what? You have got to be kidding me. A...All of the-

"All of them. It just the two of us up here." He ended.

Great. Now we're splitting up already. You know what will happens when a group split out in a horror movies? They're dead. At this rate, how I wish it just one of a scripts of the movies. Not the facts.

"Sanghyuk went down with Hakyeon to the nurse office,  Wonshik and Hongbin split up their ways alone down there.." He continued.

Oh right, Hakyeon was injured. He needed a medical supplies to treaten his wound.

 

Klang!

 

Both of us jumped from the sound nearby us, from the railing of the staircase that once Wonshik and I tried to go down there to find for help. We looked at each other in terrorize, gulping our pooled salivas, we both knew this is the right time to leave the rooftop as well.

 

"It's too dark, I can't see anything!" Jaehwan mumbled.

I know Jaehwan, I know. That's why we need to keep moving. That's what I wanted to say if I could. I silently sighed after. I took a quick glance over my wristwatch, it have been around fifteen minutes we've been wandering around looking for an exit, or someone, I suppose. "I'm hungry.." Jaehwan cried at the back. I shot a glare on him and 'gruuukk...

Neither both of us aren't.

We haven't eat for hours.

We stayed still for a while, he later hesitantly uttered with round eyes. "W-we don't have to get down there again, aren't we?"

 

Oh .

 

 

 

"D-you sure it safe?" Jaehwan whispered me in a hint of hesitation, or scared. I, too, hesitantly nodded seconds later. With a light steps we took, we made our way toward the kitchen door and pushed the steel door slowly, slowly so it wont creaking too much noise. Succeeded. Jaehwan huffed in content, unfortunately gasped back as he smelled the same awful scent that all of us did back then. Blood. I motioned him to keep tailing me behind closely, we kept taking tiny steps until a huge carbinets were being seen before our eyes. As gentle as I could, my hand slid open them, eyes scanning the spaces inside there. Damn it, no single food in here. We kept going on a same progress on every other available carbinets around the kitchen, the result were still the same. Jaehwan frustratedly groaned silently, his tummy kept growling loudly for foods.

"Shut up, tummy!" Jaehwan clenched his fist on his shirt, hissing in pain.

Never once I give up on searching for foods, luckily a packet of Snickers was found at the very back of one of the carbinet room I was on. Gracefully, I took it and hand them to Jaehwan, he unpacked the plastic and took one bar, tore the wrap and shoved the whole bar inside his mouth hungrily. He had been eating them at least five bars until now before he stop, handing me the rest of them over. "You should too."

I ate three of the chocolate bars and kept the rest which is two left inside one of my troaser pockets. We moved out from the creepy kitchen silently, Jaehwan quickly ran over the counter where they stocked bottles of mineral water and grabbed two bottles before he ran back to me, afterwards we left the cafeteria with full of cautious. 

 

 

 

10:35PM.

 

 

We've kept wandering around to no stop. Here, there, everywhere. Why are we kept doing that? I don't know. Maybe being stuck in here makes that became one of our habits. Which is doesn't funny at all. "I'm tired, Taekwoon-ah.. Can we sit for a bit?" Gosh, seriously Jaehwan? This might be the fifth time you repeating the same sentences over and over again.

"Taekwo-"

'If you're tired then drink those water you seized at the cafeteria.' I mouthed him strictly. Yep. I can't talk, but it doesn't mean that I can't mouthed him. Remember, I used to talk back then. He drowned his gaze on the floor, but did as I told not longer enough. We continually wandering along the hallway until we've reached at the end of the hallway, a broken glass could be heard inside the last classroom. There's someone in there. Either Jaehwan heard it, carefully we peaked our eyes inside the classroom, a man with a black long sleeve shirt, black masked, everything wear black was standing facing his back on us.

"It's the killer that Wonshik described hours ago." Whispered Jaehwan. I know.

I took the nearest wooden chair, careful and quietly raised them on my shoulder, silently walked toward the suspicious man before me before I slammed the chair on his head. He stumbled himself on the floor with a loud thud, screeching every tables around him. The man stood on his feet back soundlessly, right before he could do something I once again swung the chair onto his head mercilessly, fying him to the corner of the classroom. The man once again tried to stand on his feet but I stopped him with a small kick on his legs. Soundless. Why didn't he screaming or such?

The man waving his shaking hands asking me to stop the threat, I paused and looked over Jaehwan. Jaehwan walked over the all black man and tore off his mask in one swift, we both gasped in horror as our eyes grew bigger and bigger. I immediately stumbled way back from the man in terror, in guiltiness.

 

It was no man, it's a boy. It was Sanghyuk.

 

That's was the first one why did we both in a shock state right now.

 

The second one?

 

Because we've never thought that the killer would be him.

 

Well, there's another one.

 

The third one is..

 

 

His face was soaking with blood.

 

 

And he kept clinched his eyes close.

 

 

Which we both realized the he had no eye anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- A new chapter has been updated!! Yeay! I'd never been so happy before! My GPA score is quite good for the past semester! Congrats, me! LOL xD & because of that, I wrote this chapter in a fully smiley face all the time (sounds crazy, am I?) xD Plus, I grew excited when I wrote this since the actual storyline is getting started! hehehhe I can't wait for the gore-ness to happen~ But I didn't sleep for a night just to write this damn thing, well I can't blame myself cuz I get excited over it. Heh.

 

Anyway, do comment and subscribe for more! <3