H-12

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  1 2

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

 

 [Friday; 8:05PM 12:10:05]

 

 

 

Urghh......

 

Uhh.......

 

W-where.... am I...?

 

Urgh.. My head's hurts...

 

W-wait....

 

Wait a second.....

 

Why am I at school again?

 

What's going on back then actually?

 

. . . . . . 

 

Oh yeah.....

 

I was following that new guy, that suspicious Hakyeon who's planned to brought both Jaehwan and Sanghyuk to his home. All I could remember is that the last time I saw them is when we're on the gloomy alley but later my vision went dark suddenly.

 

But really.. Why am I at school again?

 

I tried to lift my head that was resting on my desk but it feels hurt like . It felt like as if someone had hit me so hard with a metal bat on my head. Or it is. I don't know.

With a silent groan, I fought myself to lift my head, afterwards, was about to life my as well from the chair but couldn't. Something was prevented me to do so. I sat back on my chair with a small thud. What the hell? There I realized that I was tied on my desk. Even worst, both of my legs either were tied on my desk stands. Technically, I was fully trap beneath my desk. Oh Seriously... What's going on here? Why am I alone in this awfully dark classroom? What time it is now!?

I wanted to scream for help but then realization hit me, I couldn't. If I tried it will produce an alien noises or even better, a hoarse breath so there's no use to scream anyway. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I need to calm down and figure a good way to get out a here without struggling too much. Once again I take a look at the material that bind me.

 

Tape.

 

I was tied with tapes.

Of course.... tapes.... it's easily break.

But how to get rid of it without producing too much noises?

I have to think rationally...

 

Carefully, I scanned surround the area, finding something sharp nearby me so I could at least reach to it without putting too much effort. Nothing could be trace. . I once again stare on the tapes that bind me on my desk, it wasn't that tight seeing from the way it tied me, but it either wasn't that easy to loose only from a small movements. A quick yet strong pull is the only way to break the tapes. the loud noise, I want to get out a here as soon as possible. I'm not a science student but oh god, please make my theory right.

 

'ddak!'

.. It didn't work on a first pull, followed by the second and third. I was about to give up on the method but it actually broke on the forth try. An invincible smile creep out on my lips as I succeeded to escape both of my hands from mt desk. Quickly I undone the tapes on both of my legs then ran out from the classroom in hurry.

The hallway was way too dark since it was night time, I believe. With the only patient I have, a minute I stood there just to adjust my eyes to the darkness, and started to take tiny steps as soon as I could see things clearer now even though not every objects were illuminated. I walked slowly in the hallway, taking every steps smoothly to decrease the foot step noises, I tried to search for another person next to me in every classes I pass. No one. No one could be seen in this building. Hah, right. I slapped my forehead stupidly, only to realized that of course there's no one could be seen at this hour. No one comes to school at night..!

 

Without thinking much longer, I ran through the hallway panicky as I climbing down the stairs rapidly to the ground stories. I didn't stop running until I slammed myself onto the exit door. No no no no NO! Damn it! It was chained! I was locked from the inside, ALONE! I shook the glass door brutally, hoping a school safety guard somehow can hear it from the outside if he's out there. I kept proceed and wait for  a minute but no one ever appears.

 

"Hhhh-hh---eeekkkkhh!!" (Help! Help me!)

 

Hurts... My throat's hurt... I can't do this... Please... Just anybody.... Help me.... I wanna get out from here..... Just.. someone... please help me.....

Tears started to flow from the corner of my eyes, affected from the pain in my throat from the force screaming and because all of this . Why it always happens to me? Just... why?

 

Kkkkhhhggghh-!

 

Startled. There's a screeching noise came out from the hallway makes me jumped a little. What was that? It sounds like a table was being pulled. There is someone other than me in this building! I cautiously took my steps towards the busy classroom not that further from where I was standing earlier, it was about 5 meters away. But wait a second.... What if someone in here is harmful. No, I have to find out who's in there and will judge later.

 

I went steps by steps closer to the noisy classroom, secretly peak one of my eyes to the available space between the slide door and the door frame, I could see a person; a boy technically. He was facing his back towards me. His figure... I know this figure, he's someone I knew for a long time.

Without a second thought I carelessly slid the door open and ran to him in relieve, he was startled at first but break into a relieve smile as well by the time his eyes met mine.

 

"T-Taekwoon! I'm tied on this freaking desk! Help me to get rid of it!" Jaehwan panicky said to me. I quickly obeyed him as my hands undone the tapes off him easily in one strong pull. I hold both of his shoulder and raised him on his feet, he nodded telling me that he's perfectly fine. We've decided for the best to leave this creepy classroom afterwards, then continue on searching for another 'survival'  inside this huge building. 

Jaehwan release a frustrating breath before he broke the long silence. "Just why the hell are we in this damn school again?"

I shrugged my shoulder in out of clue.

"Hah, you must be out of idea just like me, huh?" chuckled Jaehwan to lighten up the mood.

I didn't response to his lame joke just like usual. He faked coughing, later finally came back to be silent and keep going on our searching activity in every available rooms. Well..... The truth is, I really like it when he talks to me. It brings me to peace even it was just a small amount. He never fail to impress me ever since we've met for the first time about 8 years ago.

 

 

- - - - - [Flashback] - - - - -

 

I was sitting alone on a bench of my kindergarten school, quietly watching the other kids were playing 'whose the wolf' and having fun together. I sighed, pouting my lips as I locked my gaze on the dirt underneath my dirty shoes. I have no friends. People scared to talk to me because of my sharp eyes and for being a son of prisoners. But no, I'm not going to blame of them. It was my fault firstly because it was me who doesn't want people to be near at me. It wasn't comfortable to have people, strangers basically, by my sides. But I changed my option suddenly when this stranger came into my life. He's a new transfer student that came from Busan. He as well doesn't have any friends, yet, I doubt that. Also, he's the first kid who was brave enough to approached me. No, probably he didn't know my dark background yet, he came sat next to me at the bench on that day with a huge-odd smile produced from his thick lips, introduced himself as Jaehwan.

"Hi there! I'm Jaehwan! What's your name?"

I stared him for a couple seconds before I blinked my eyes cluelessly. Is he talking to me? O-oh... Wah... He's loud. Creepy...

"Well?"

Oh no. He's talking to me.. What am I going to do? I can't just sit here and be a statue like forever! I have to answer him! With a stutter, I replied him lowly as if I'm whispering. "T-Taek..... My n-name is.... Taek..... woon....."

He went silence for a while and kept staring at me, it had nervous me to death on his reaction. Please don't moc-

"You have a nice name and voice, Taekwoon-ah!" A tiny Jaehwan reacted with a beam, giggles follewed after.

I raised my gaze towards him slowly,slowly my confidence of meeting with person's eyes rose a bit. His eyes was sparkling as if he receiving a new grand toys.

"Woa... your eyes are sharp like a lion! Cool!" I ducked my head down to my lap to hid my embarassment, Jaehwan seems so amazed on looking my eyes, later he continued. "You're so shy and seems afraid to talk to people. Don't worry, I'll teach you how to communicate for a beginner, buddy!" He chirped happily.

Bud..... Buddy? I'm his buddy...?

"Anyway! I have a new action figures in my bagpack, mind to play with me?" Jaehwan asked in a friendly manner this time. Ever since that day, even though it was still awkward, we've became a friend whose became a good friend then  later upgraded as a best friend.

 

 

- - - - - [Flashback end] - - - - -

 

 

"Hey, you're smiling, Taekwoon! This is so rare..!" Jaehwan shrieked silently.

 

Uh? W-what? I...... smiling..... What?

 

"You're smiling..! What're you thinking? Mind to tell me?" He immediately answered my hidden questions rather quickly, based on my expression-less face. I shook my head as if I did not having any thought about something good to be smiling at, he narrowed his eyes as he pouted his thick lips childishly. "You're doing it again, Jung Taekwoon." Hey hey, don't be like this again... I pushed his arm lightly, he giggled afterwards telling me he was only kidding. Heh. He was so easy to deal with, just like a kid. And I like it...

The good time isn't last when we heard a raging-like activity in a nearby classroom from our spot, furiously we ran there and slid the door open without a second thought, we've met the most fearful student in our school; who else other than Wonshik.

 

"Hmmmm! Hhh--hmmm!"

"Oh it was you! Thank god! Don't worry we'll come to you, hang on! Let me tear off the ta-- oh.... ....." Jaehwan automatically sat on a chair in fully shock, eyes widen as big as possible. He gasped in terror as he quickly spun his attention to somewhere else to prevent this disturbing sight.

I stood at the door frame motionlessly, kept my eyes glued on Wonshik not even better than Jaehwan, either. No.... ing..... way.......

 

 

"Hmmmm! Hhhhhhmmmmmmmhh!!"

 

"HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

 

 

His.....

 

His mouth.....

 

thread.......

 

 

His mouth was sewed with thread......

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- Finally, it's been a while I didn't update..! But now I did! :D Hah.... Now where were we...? Hmmm IDK but whatever... =3=;

Subscribe for more updates! Comments are loved! <3