H-13

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  13

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

 

[ Friday ; 9:45PM 13:45:61 ]

 

 

 

None of us make a noise as we sneak our way to the rooftop stories, not even a small screech slip out of our footwears upneath the slipery floor. Quite, is a key word for our so-called mission right now. Like I said, the plan was Wonshik and I will try to climb down to the ground from a rooftop staircase and find some help while the others stick together to keep their eyes on the only door to the rooftop. Well, that plan might works if the generator forgot to lock that door, which is all of us prayed so hard that it's true. 

"We're here.." Jaehwan informed. 

I exhaled after took a pretty deep breath before I twisted the knob, 'Klak!'

I-it... opened.

All of us formed a victory smiles, visible or not, one out of plenty problems solved was enough to brought us to relief. Again, we took gentle steps out from the school building quietly to the corner where the emergency staircase located. Both Wonshik and I swallowed our iced saliva in nervous, measuring the height of this building from our standing, a tiny mistake could have bring us to an easy death. We don't want to be dead, right? 

"Are you ing serious? What if this plan doesn't work?" Wonshik weakly whispered, gaining the other's attention with a worried faces.

I.... I don't know...

 

"Are you scared of falling down there broken legs rather than being beaten up to death? You're a thug, afraid of nothing. So prove it."

 

I blinked my eyes once, couple, and thrice times. Who said that?

 

"W-what?" Wonshik choked disbelievingly.

"I said, thugs afraid of nothing, isn't it? So, prove it." Hakyeon repeated.

His sharp words had startled us all especially to the person he mentioned at. Wonshik's eyes turned to a very narrow size as anger controlled him, and I kept staring that new guy unbelievably as I flashback the moment where he said the same kind of thing to me before all of this happened. Does he perhaps knew Wonshik's life, too? I wouldn't be surprise if it came from Jaehwan. But from him..? This mystery is getting a lot bigger than I expected. It's too soon to be this complicated. What's happening now, really? 

Wonshik huffed his breath through his nose trill slowly as if he tried to calm himself, he began to mumbled. "You have some balls, aren't you?"

Hakyeon smirked, soon he countered. "Either I have some , if you want to know."

"You-"

"G-guys! S-stop it! We're fighting like this doesn't help us to escape! You'll never fall if you do things right, promise me, Wonshik." Jaehwan stepped between those boys as his hands pushed both of them far away from each other. He sighed heavily, then told me to get going with a plan as quick as possible. I briefly nodded afterward, both Wonshik and I made our way to the emergency staircase on the other side of the wall that leads us to the ground floor. I was the first one to climb down, later followed by the school thug behind me. We carefully took every steps down onto every stairs slowly, everything seems fine at this moment, and we've reached about two stories down from the rooftop. Two more stories, we finally able to kiss the ground safely. You can do it, Jung Taekwoon.

 

As we kept climbing down, a sudden vibration attatched to my palms that tightly held both side of the railing. I paused my steps forward, I paused my breathing, sweats immediately soaked my temples in nervous. I took a quick glance over Wonshik behind me in startled look, which received a 'not me' eye-gaze as a return. Nonetheless, we both knew none of us produce that vibration, and that scared a us now. "D-don't tell me there's someone down there..." Wonshik trailed off.

Gulped.

Our feet entirely glued on the staircase as we statued there, waiting for the vibration to get away if it could, we stood there motionlessly until at last the shaking rail stopped all of sudden. We waited at least a couple of minutes before decided to keep going our previous plan, only for this time we took every steps even slower, even quiter than before. 'Krriiiik-' . I took back my foot from steping on that rotting staircase rather quickly. My heartbeat grew fast instantly as the urge of nervousness came into me. With both of my eyes closed tightly, I took a shaky breath and exhaled, once again I bravely attempted myself on landing my foot on the lower staircase. I nearly had an heart attack as jumped in awfully shock, might as well startled the latter behind me, either. Wonshik kept asking me what's wrong, I pushed him to back off to the rooftop fast, there's no time to explained now when that someone, in all black, was just standing right below us with a huge grin.

We ran like a mad man to the previous stories with horrified piggyback-ing us, as we arrived there, we faced four faces of question boys.

"Why are you guys up here again? What was happening down there?" questioned Hakyeon.

"We could have been searching for help right now if we don't ran back up here! Damn it!" Wonshik yelled at me with all the oxygen left inside his lungs, as he continuously panting hard from a sudden running.

 

Really? Will you able to find help when that someone down there will greet you to death? Hah, tell me you son of a . Oh how I wish I could talk so I can ing yell everyone in here and everything. But obviously that wouldn't help to solve this problem. Obviously.

 

"Is... there someone down there... Taekwoon..?"

Jaehwan trailed off, with a deep breath I hesitantly nodded afterwards. Jaehwan and Hakyeon heavily sighed in a same time, Sanghyuk cried in a river, Wonshik is like usual, while Hongbin glued his eyes on a floor wordlessly, since his mouth was shut.

"F-forget it! We need to find another way out!" Jaehwan exclaimed with a panic in his tone.

"There is no other ing way out anymore..! We're trapped!" Roared Wonshik.

"Keep your ty voice down you damn brat! The killer would detect us up here!" Jaehwan barked back.

"Like I ing care anymore, I wanna go home!" Wonshik shouted out of his lungs.

"We all ing do! So calm your ing !" Countered Jaehwan briefly.

"NNO!"

"F!"

They did it again. Rolling my eyes in irritation, furiously I ran over my best buddy to drag him away from that thug. Well, I tried, 'cause I later got ditched away from him to the cold floor with a pretty loud thud. Punches, kicks, difference assaults kept exchange from moves to moves. Wonshik kicked Jaehwan's abdoment, the other punched directly on the latter's jaw hard, the violence kept going to no stop. Sanghyuk was just like me, our eyes never tear apart from the unbelievable scenery before our eyes.

Our friend...

J-Jaehwan..? Is this you? You're.. different.. For the longest time we've being buddies you never swore and became so violent this much before.. N-no. He never did any violence before. What's happening to him? I'm .. s-scared.. 

Thus, as both fighters along with Sanghyuk and I were busy on this unwanted scenery, a loud yelping disturbed us, brought us back to the current situation.

 

"Uuuu-arrggh!!" Cried Hakyeon was holding his bleeding upper thigh firmly, I ran towards him with an egg sized of eyes staring at his bleeding thigh disbelievingly. Why the hell... 

I quickly glance over Hongbin, his eyes were about the same size as mine, either. What had caught my attention is that his hand was holding a kni-

 

. . . . . .

 

H---Hongbin..

 

H-he...

 

"He's crazy!"

 

You're....

 

"He stabbed my thigh!!"

 

 

 

What are you doing...?

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- Updated! Hell yea, things get even more complicated now, aren't we? Heck, we're just about to started. There are plenty more of unexpected scene come out on every next chapter so stay tune!

 

Subscribtion and comments are loved! <3