H-0

24 H.O.U.R.S


 

 

 

 

H O U R  0

 

 

 

 


 

 Jung Taekwoon

 

 

[Friday; 8:05AM 00:00:01]

 

 

 

'Tttttteeeeeeeeettttttttttt--'

 

 

Time for school.

Rose up from my comfortable sleep and bed, I straightly walked to the only bathroom I had in my house and took a quick shower then in one swift I shove in my school uniform neatly. Without even have a breakfast, I took my leave the house soundlessly.

 

I walked on my usual path to school in fully silence, sniffing the fresh morning air as I kept shifting my legs to my destination. 8:25AM; there I arrived safe and soundless in front of my school's entrance gate and Mr. Wu, the most feared discipline teacher and also biased by every girls in school, or world perhaps. What? Did you came here to teach girls to act like a maniac when they meet with a 'hotstuff' like you? Wearing a fit buttoned cloth and ed your collar and did not wearing a tie.. Did you came here on purpose to seduce on girls? Pft. Please..... You aren't even near to be deserve to be a discipline teacher when you, yourself, are not. I wonder why the hell did the principal accepted him to be a discipline teacher by the way. Pitiful.

"You came just right on time, Jung Taekwoon. And, you're late, again."

Tch,

This brat never learn anything.

Mr. Wu rolled his eyes as he quickly shove his huge palm just an inch from my face. "Here, here. I'm not going to 'stare-fight' with you today so get into your class immediately. I have something important to deal with this morning. You're dead if I see you around, Jung Taekwoon."

As I respectfully bowed him, both of us took our leave afterwards to our own location which is mine is my first class; English class while that brat Mr. Wu... I don't give a damn on his schedules. Seriously..

As I in my way to my classroom, I sensed something, no, probably someone, was following me from behind. I tried to ignore it at first but unfortunately couldn't, I spun myself just to face to face with that person; a boy.

"Oh my! You scared me!" The tanned boy jumped as I shot my glare upon him as soon as I detected his appearance.

In  annoyance, I kept staring at him with a 'what do you want' glare until he finally catch my hidden message, he bowed and introduced himself as Cha Hakyeon, saying that he was a new transfered student and currently on his way to his first class as well. Well, what a surprise. He was the same class as mine; 3-C1. I quietly continue to stare on him, making him uncomfortable as if he had done something wrong.

Well, maybe he is. It is wrong when you talk to me since I don't.

Why?

Because I just don't.

I can't talk anymore.

It was all because of the reckless me who would sacrifies myself on someone who wasn't important in my life at all; a kid. I remembered that kid was playing in a danger zone; in a building construction zone and I tried to save her from the falling rod above but unluckily it hit me, shoving right into my throat. After then I was told that my best friend came later to brought me to the emergency room immediately right after the incident happened, and there I'm still alive after the fullest hours of operation. I'm perfectly fine now, only with no audio left. The road seems to hit directly on my vocal chord, made a pretty huge damage on my neck, a big scar technically. But actually, back then.... I actually didn't talk a lot. I'm a quite person. So, it is still no use to talk on someone like me anyway. Heh. I know.. It's funny..

 

I nodded in a middle of my thought, motioning the tanned boy to tail me behind to our classroom in an uncomfortable silence, maybe, it wasn't for me since I get used to it ever since my childhood. I suddenly stop my track as I approached a familiar classroom before my eyes, holding the knob but did not swing it open, it perhaps had questioned the new boy behind me.

"Why didn't you open the door just yet? Is there something wrong?" that Hakyeon guy asked me cluelessly.

I ignored him as I kept my eyes glued on my wristwatch; in count on 10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5..... 4....... 3........... 

.......2

...................1

 

I slid the door open as I enter the busy classroom along with that new boy behind me, who is immediately approached to our classroom teacher Miss Minah.

Treating me invincibly like they usually do, my classmates were mostly get their attention on that Hakyeon guy with sparkled eyes, whispers spreading everywhere as they kept their eyes lock onto him in such of amusement. Heh, I wonder what are they planning on him.

"Yah, deaf! Are you bringing your new friend to the party!?"

Sighed.

Oh how I hate it.

No other than our so called school thug; Kim Wonshik. My ...

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I kept walking to my desk at the very back beside the window, leaving that thug laugh hysterically with his gang behind. "Look! He's indeedly deaf.. He doesn't react to us at all! HAHAHA!" off. I heard you, you sons of es. Ignoring the sudden anger inside me, I settle down my back pack on the floor and simply watched the tanned boy introduced himself in front of us excitedly.

"Good morning! My name is Cha Hakyeon and I will be your classmate till the end of the semester! I hope you guys do treat me well in this long distance of time!" He ended his introduction with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Alright. You can sit right next to that charming guy over there. Raise you hand up so he would know you, Hongbin."

A brunette boy raised his hand like Miss Minah was told with his charming smile that obviously showing both of his dimples, received a quite scream from the girl students in our classroom. Urgh, stop it you faker. You'll going to make me puke in rainbows.

 

As soon as Hakyeon leave his previous spot and just before he could have reach to his own desk, Wonshik secretly stick out on of his legs in a middle of Hakyeon's steps and 'BAM!'... There, Hakyeon fell on the floor so hard that his face hit the floor first. Wow. That must be hurt like hell...

 

"HHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!"

 

Everyone in the classroom excluded Miss Minah and I are all laughing hysterically on this funny scene, according to normal people thought. Well, sorry 'cause I don't have any sense of humour so... No... It wasn't funny to me. At all.

Right after Hakyeon get onto his feet and take a sit on his chair, I threw a small paper ball directly on his head, making him jolt and glance at me in full of question and startled.

I raised a small note, much possible for him to read it. I showed a capital centences that was written by me right before the actual class is starting.

 

 

 

 

"HI, I'M TAEKWOON AND WELCOME TO 3-C1 CLASS."

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- This is actually an introduction chapter before the actual story started (Well, not really.. I'll tell you that it will take about another 2 or 3 chapters before the actual story started bcuz it was a part of the plots I'm trying to tell). So, this is probably a 'warm-up' chapter and I'm going to write the story, every chapters smoothly but direct (really?). If you know what I mean... Heh. ENJOY! :D 

Do describe to this story for more updates!