Helping Mr Byun

My Contract with Mr. Byun.

[Hyemi's POV]

"Yes, help me." He answers. 'How?' I write. "Be my girlfriend."

 

'WHAT?!?' I write again. My eyes enlarge as I was surprised at his request. "Be my girlfriend as in fake" he explains. -Oh that's it?- Somehow I feel disappointed at the fact but, I shrug it off. I grab my notebook and reply with a no. "But why not?" He asks confused. I shrug and collect my books leaving the place-leaving a dumbfounded Baekhyun.

 

I stride through the pushing crowd of fangirls to get to my locker. *BANG* The sound of the lockers could be heard from a mile away. "KYAA~~ Luhan Oppa! KRIS OPPA!" I block my ears once again from the threatening scream of the girls. -Ugh, can't they just scream elsewhere?- 

 

"You okay?" A familiar voice asks. I look ahead of me. Byun Baekhyun. He's helping a girl who mistakenly fell down and was accusing her ankle had hurt. She obviously faking it and now putting up a show. I roll my eyes at Baekhyun's overwhelmly perfect image with him helping people that makes me wanna barf. -He's just joking with me, no big deal.- 

 

"Hey!" Baekhyun called and I turned around speed walking. I wouldn't want any more trouble. "Hey! Wait!" 

 

"Baekhyun! Did you ask me to wait for you?" Jihae blinking flirtatiously. -Ugh, can't believe the girl's the same one from this morning!- I take this opportunity to run away to a place I could think I could go at the moment. The library. 

 

[Baekhyun's POV]

While I was struggling to find that person before, heck I didn't even know her name! Jihae came and was stopping me from chasing after her. "Jihae not now, I didn't call you. I called someone else." 

 

"Who may that be?" She asked innocently. 

 

"I don't know..." I whispered looking around to see if she was there.

 

"How can you not know who you were calling for?" She asks blinking innocently and grabbing hold of my arms, "let's go oppa!" I follow her lead towards the back garden. "Oppa I heard rumors that you have a girlfriend is that true oppa?" I ignore her question and think why that girl from before had caught my eye in the first place. "Oppa? Are you listening?" 

 

"Oh? What did you say Jihae?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. 

 

"Oppa! What are thinking off?" She demanded. Man, this girl is getting annoying. I slowly push her off politely walking away. I head to the library to find my friend, Suho.

 

[Hyemi's POV]

I was sitting in the corner of the library,that no one knew, and hummed a song that I would always listen to. It was a song I didn't know the name of or who had sung it but it had a beautiful melody in my point. I looked for a book to read, I stood up and walked up and down the book shelves. "Oh? It's you!" A voice said. I didn't know anyone here so I assumed it must be another person that their talking to. I walked away aiming to go to the corner again. Until they grabbed my shoulder.

 

"Wait! I'm talking to you!" He exclaimed, I breathed in and out before turning around. I widened my eyes as in front of me was a person I didn't want to see at the moment. "Can we talk for a while?" 

 

'We already are.' I wrote and he chuckled. 

 

"Oh yea, my bad." He stuck out his tongue playfully. "Can we go to the roof top?" I nod as I see nothing wrong with that. However, I saw people in the corridor's still probably finding Baekhyun. I pull him to a stop and he stares at me confused.

 

'Your fangirls will have the wrong idea and hunt me down if they see me with you.' I show him and he chuckles once again. 'Not funny!' 

 

"Yes it is! A rumor's been spread out your my girlfriend... So, we can just pretend it's real?" I shake my head on the idea. "Why not?"

 

'You know nothing about me and I don't know about you either.' I point out.

 

"We can work on it." He reasons. I grab my notebook again and write someone thing down while he patiently waits.

 

'Why do you want me to put on a show with you? We are different people with different statuses.' I show him and he becomes speechless. 'There's many pretty girls out there who's willing to do it but why me?' I question and he's mouth is shut. He seems like he's thinking about something before he opens his mouth.

 

"I'm curious." He starts, "about you. Everything from our personality to your likes." He confesses slightly blushing at the embarrassing confession. I slightly giggle out loud at he's actions and he blinks at me. "Hey! You just laughed!" He exclaims. 

 

'Did not.' I reply. 'It was a mere giggle, nothing more.

 

"Okay then. Ma'am." He says and bows. "Now, let's go?" *RINGGG*  

 

'Can't, fangirls remember?' I write again. 

 

"Lunch is over, remember?" He says and I roll my eyes at his copy cat ways. I nod and gesture for us both to leave the library corner. We both sneak out and head to the roof top. "Have you ditched class before?" He asks once we get there. 

 

'I haven't but, they wouldn't notice I'm gone anyways. You?

 

"Why wouldn't they? Hmm well, I have many times." He replies. 

 

'I'm a ghost~ Wow... Even the perfect student is ditching.' It says.

 

"Don't call me perfect." He turns serious. "I hate that word." 

 

'Woah there! I didn't mean to offend you or anything.' I shake my head. 

 

"Nah, it's alright. So? Do you agree? Please help me! Just for a month." He begged showing me his puppy dog eyes. Man, I hate to say yes but, I'm a er for requests. I nodded slowly and he cheered hugging me. "Oh sorry, got carried away."

 

'It's alright.

 

"I'll make a contract and you'll just read it okay?" He said and I was surprised. 'Contract?

 

"We'll need a contract just to justify everything." He explains and I nod. "You know the park near the school? Come there tomorrow at 1 PM it's Saturday anyways."  'Okay... Are we gonna meet up there?' I wrote and he nods. 'Okay, 1 PM it is...' 

 

"Mmm! Let's go back to class now, we wouldn't want to be found out here!" He says and grabs my hand leading me back. I suddenly feel a warm in my body and stare at his backside. -Hopefully this is a good idea, I don't want to go to all that trouble for nothing.-  "We're here..." He whispers and I look up to meet his brown eyes gazing at me. "Hello? We're here?" I jerk my head a bit and bow to him quickly before going in class as usual. In the background I hear him chuckle before leaving with a million girls swooning over him. 

 

I stare into the skies and wonder why he chose me until, a flashback of his reason for wanting me for the fake dating scam making me flustered. -Go HyeMi! Snap out of it! This is nothing!-  By the end of class, I stand up and pack my belongings that were purposely tipped over by Miss Perfect; Han Jihae. She didn't notice who I was heh. Pathetic. That's what she said to me. She told me I was pathetic. I shrug on the idea and keep cleaning up. -Maybe I should consult with Sehun?- I pondered as I walked out of the school building walking alone in the empty atmosphere.

 


Author's Comment: There are many thought's and Hyemi writing in a notebook as a reply in the chapter, sorry about that!