Who?

My Contract with Mr. Byun.

 


[Hyemi's POV]

That noon, I laid in bed twisting and turning around holding my phone. -Should I or shouldn't I?- I decided to talk to Sehun so I clicked New Message.


To Hunnie;

{HUNNIEE ARE YOU THERE?}

From Mimi.


To Mimi;

{YESSS~~ What's wrong??}

From Hunnie.


To Hunnie;

{I need help... TT_TT}

From Mimi.


To Mimi;

{WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT?!?}

From Hunnie.

I giggled when I saw his message. Such a worry wort. I can't deal with this kid sometimes, sometimes he's serious and sometimes he's cute.


To Hunnie;

{No... I'm still fully intact it's just that I was confessed to yesterday...}

From Mimi.

I have a bad feeling he's not gonna like this... But once I start to explain he'll understand- wait... What?!? I don't have to explain this ugh! It's my problem but I didn't know what to do!!


To Mimi;

{WHATTT??? OMG!! My baby has finally found a boyfriend!! Did you accept? Did you? It's a good thing Mimi!!}

From Hunnie.

I bit my lip, should I tell him or not? The question lingered in my mind until I made a decision.


To Hunnie;

 

{No, Hun, the thing is, it's a fake relationship.}

From Mimi.

There I told him.


To Mimi;

{WHATTT??? WHAT SHOULD MY BABY DO NOW?!?}

From Hunnie.


To Hunnie;

{I don't think you should be making a big deal out of this, Hun! I agreed to it but, he was gonna do a fake contract and make me sign or something... He's a famous guy in my school too.}

From Mimi.


To Mimi;

{You shouldn't agree, it would only hurt yourself but, I guess its too late what about you don't meet him and discuss again?}

From Hunnie.


To Hunnie;

{I don't know Hun-ah he seemed like he needed help and plus, you know I would likely to help those who ask~ Hunnie~ you know I keep promises okay?}

From Mimi.


To Mimi;

{I was afraid of that. Anyways~ your Hunnie will have to leave nowww~ the hyungs are bothering me. TT TT}

From Hunnie.

I giggled at this message, being the maknae sure isn't nice but I'm glad we're the same age at least we are more comfortable and close than anyone could be. Come to think of it, Sehun hasn't introduced me to his hyungs yet well, except Luhan.


To Hunnie;

{Alright then, bye bye!}

From Mimi.


 

[Sehun's POV]

I was messaging HyeMi as she was the close to me than any other EXO member. Unfortunately, the stupid hyungs had to go and say we had to go out and I couldn't get any bubble tea. "Who you talking to, Sehun?" Baekhyun asked  sitting on the ledge of the couch, overlooking at my phone conservation with Hyemi.

 

"My Mimi!" I answered and Baekhyun made a weird face wriggling his eyebrows and such, "what?" 

 

"Hey guys! Our maknae's gotten himself a girlfriend!" Baekhyun announced and the hyungs came running either to congratulate or to scold me.

 

"No! She's not my girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

 

"Then, what?" Baekhyun asked irritated. -What's up with him?- 

 

"Someone special, why would you have to know?" I asked.

 

"Yah! Maknae!" Baekhyun shouted at me and ran out finding Luhan hyung. 

 

"Luhan hyung, remember Mimi?" I asked Luhan ask I walked side by side with my favorite hyung. I notice people whispering as we both pass by hearing some compliments and insults on the way. "So...?"

 

"Of course I do!" He said happily, "what's wrong now?" 

 

"She got confessed to and..." I started. Luhan spit out his bubble tea that he was drinking. Obviously surprised. 

 

"WHATTTT??" He shouts as wipes he's mouth. 

 

"Hyung, calm down! You're getting attention." I said looking around. He looks around as well, and bows down politely. "Let me continue, she said it's a fake relationship and, they are gonna have this contract." 

 

"Oh, but what will happen now? Do you know, who it is?" Luhan asked sipping on his bubble tea. 

 

"I don't know that, Hyung. It's not my business after all." I reply while coping his action.

 

"True, but aren't you-" I shut hyung up by placing my hand on his mouth shushing him up.

 

"Shush, hyung. Can't you see the rest of the hyungs are intently listening to us?" I said looking back before releasing my hand from his mouth.

 

"Hun-ah! Tell me who is Mimi!!" Baekhyun whined from the back. I turned around and stared at him with my cold face. "Not gonna work Hun! It might work for the fangirls but not us!" He shouted.

 

"Whatever hyung! I'm never gonna tell you~" I poked my tongue intriguing him. 

 

"Ugh! Sehun!" Baekhyun shouted and, aimed for me running as fast as his short legs can carry him. Baekhyun, he's a friendly hyung that cheers up the mood for 12 people, as it can get awkward. He can sing, dance fine and even play piano. He's a girls dream date and reminds me of Hyemi in a similar vibe.

 

[Hyemi's POV]

After the text chat with Sehun I twisted and my bed sighing.-What should I do? I already agreed to his request and backing out would be a rude thing.- I decided to go to the park where I use to hang out with my friends, when I had some of course. I took a random hoody and jogged outside into dark night. When I arrived though, there were these guys smoking by the slide. Silly as it seems, the gang looked intimidating. "Look, who's here?" One guy said and flicked his cigarette away. He approached me gloomy and amused, "I haven't seen you for awhile." 

 

"..."  

 

"Oh, I forgot you turned mute, hey?" He said and I clenched my fist. I get in a fight stance and wait, "oh! I'm so scared~" he mockingly says. I kick his face while he was distracted making him fall and gain a black eye. "Dammit. Boys, get her." 

 

"5 vs 1 isn't fair for the lady." A voice says. 

 

"What's this pretty boy gonna do? Make aeygo faces?" The guys mocks again.

 

"Let's see." He punches the guy and knocks 3 out in a instance. The boys that are left widen their eyes in horror and speedily make a escape. "You okay?" He asks me. I simply nod and accidentally  glance over his arm. 

 

'You're hurt!' I show him my notebook.

 

"Mute?" He asks and I furrow my brow with a frown on my face. "Guess not." I nod at his deduction. Without saying anything, I drag him to the nearest chemist store. 

 

We sit there on the bench, by the park quietly while I band up his arm. Once I'm done, I grab his other arm and write; 'You okay now?' He nods cutely, wow how can a person have a personality change like this? 'May, I know your name?

 

"I was suppose to say that! I'm Xiumin, by the way." He introduces. I tilt my head to the side a bit confused.

 

'Xiumin? Are you Chinese?' I write.

 

"No, I'm purely Korean! It's just a name I prefer. My real name is Kim Minseok." He answers and I nod my head in understanding. I stare at the sky for a while and remembered to check my watch; 1:20 AM -Shoot! It's late!- 

 

'Uh, thanks for helping me and even accompanying me but, its late and I have to go!' I write and rip the piece of paper. I give it to him before running off.

 

"But... I didn't get your name yet." I hear Xiumin mutter. 


Author's Comment: Whew, that messaging thing took a long time to write.