The Debate

My Contract with Mr. Byun.

Rule Six: Never tell that our (fake) relationship is held together by a contract.


[Hyemi's POV]

 

"Ahn Jaehyun." I darkly murmured glaring at him as if I was killing him. 

 

"Ah, I see Miss 'I'm-mute' can actually talk now." He replied and I scoffed.

 

"Gee, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Didn't you admire me so much back then? Goggling eyes for me and everything." 

 

"Stop, that was back then, I'm not that stupid to like you anymore." I retorted walking towards the door. He pulled me back before I could even reach the door knob. 

 

"Are you sure that's back then?" He leaned closer, I stared at him, pushing this guy away would be difficult. 

 

"Hey! Hye- what are you two doing?" I turned around, and so did Jaehyun, to see a frowning Baekhyun. 

 

"Oh, so this girl has friends? I didn't know, being the loner she is." Jaehyun rolled his eyes, smirking. 

 

"Like you have any." I bitterly muttered.

 

"Oh, that's true." He looked at me, with a slight smirk telling me otherwise. "So what's your relation to this kid?" Jaehyun looked at Baekhyun.

 

"I'm her boyfriend, you?" Baekhyun announced, making me blush. It was just that confident announcement from such a guy redden my cheeks. Nothing to awe over. 

 

"I'm her ex, Ahn JaeHyun, I bet she's told you about me, no?" JaeHyun looked at a very confused Baekhyun, and I lightly giggled. He was cute. 

 

"Why are you visiting?" I asked Jaehyunand he looked over to Baekhyun. "No, I was asking you a question Jaehyun, why the hell are you here?" 

 

"Why is he there anyways?!?" Jaehyun's sudden outburst shocked me. I kept a calm posture and looked at Baekhyun for help. Damn, Byun Baekhyun. He didn't get the hint. What a stupid boy.

 

"Why can't he be? He IS my boyfriend." I stated firmly. 

 

"What about me? Was I only a mere crush?" JaeHyun argued back, blushing. I never knew he could even blush. Believe me, when we both 'dated' he was one heck of a cold man. 

 

"We only dated out of a contract, that wasn't anything big. I only developed a crush on you because of the appeal everyone was talking about from you." I retorted back. Yes, it is true, most of my relationships were only made when contracted. There was no such thing as asking one out because the other had affectionate feelings for another. None of that stupid little lies.

 

"Then, this guy... is he the same?" Jaehyun pointed to the innocent Baekhyun standing on a step below. 

 

"Didn't she already tell you? I'm her boyfriend. No contract involved." Baekhyun firmly stated. When he said that, it made my heart flutter a little, it really did.  

 

"Can you guys prove it? I mean, how am I suppose to trust you guys?" Jaehyun questioned. What was there to prove? Our lies? Our terrible 'lovely dovey' acting? Thus, the frustrated me grabbed Baekhyun by his collar and pressed my lips on his. Of course the amount of shock on both party's faces were hilarious, but that wasn't the source of worry. 

 

What was though, was in the distance, Taeyeon was standing there with eyes witnessing the whole entire scene. 


Author's Comment: Well, well, what can you say? I'm a lazy writer :P But hey! I updated at least... Who do you want Hyemi to end up with? Thanks for your support! 

Green_Panda's Comment (hehe): Hello lovely people! As you may have noticed (probs not^U^), I have been added as a Co-Author to this fanfic. This is so exciting!!! Don't be mistaken everyone, I did not take part in writing this fanfiction (it is all EXOticsINSPIRIT127's imagination - pretty cool imagination and a great author ^U^), so I take no credit at all (In a way I kinda am - whoops!). I have just been helping her out with editing some of her chapters, I know I'm not good at editing, but it's fun!!! So that's why I'm doing it ^U^        

Thank you very much for subscribing and continuing to follow this fanfiction! (It means a lot!) Also, thank you very much if you actually read my whole comment (pretty long and boring ^U^). Please take care of me! Have a wonderful day (or night)!

Green_Panda ^U^