CHAPTER 9~ (Clothes!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Nana’s POV

I woke up and I went to run for about 3 hours, I ate my lunch and I had a bath.*In two hours…maybe my life change forever…Oh Gosh!*Can it be real…?My thoughts were for sure lies.I knew it~*,why would he like me?He has so many fans and girls from the YG’s company!Come on!*I was thinking while I was washing out my hair from the shampoo.Suddenly the door opened.

’’Hey Nana I want the-!OMO!’’Jongup wide his eyes and then closed them quickly.

’’DAAAaaAAAaaaaAAA!’’,I screamed,’’At your village you don’t have DOORS?’’,I was shouting,’’PABO,PABO,PAAABO!’’

’’Nana sorry,I just-!’’he tried to apologize.

’’Shut up!’’I yelled while I was putting on me a towel.

’’By the way,nice legs! *.*’’he pointed at them

’’GEEZ!GET LOST!’’I said and throwed him the shampoo bottle.But I missed him ‘cause he was closing the door and sticked his tongue to me.

’’Dooooo!Jincha!AISH!'' I cursed.

I went to my room and opened all the wardrobes.What should I wear???

’’Not this,not this…What about this one?Niah too shining.This one?No…Too simple…DaaaAAA!DAM!

I sat on the bed and looked around me.I had threw on the bed every single clothe that I had in my wardrobes there!

’’OK…I fukked it up.I really need help.But our dorm keeper*housekeeper*…is too old.Hmmm.I know who I need.

*calls someone on the phone*

’’Can you come over here for a second?Yeah,yeah!Come over!’’I said.

After five minutes someone knocked the door.

’’Come in you pabo!I won’t hit or yell at you!I need your help!’’I said and the door opened.

’’Ahm…Are you sure?’’Jongup said and put inside only his head.

’’Oppaaaaa!Come on!’’I told him and made an aegyo!

’’Okaaayy!Let’s see.What’s your problem?’’He said with a big smile on his face.

’’Well,I have the dinner with GD-oppa today so-‘’Suddenly he interrupted me.

’’Wait!You…Will go?’’He said and pointed at me.I grabbed his finger and put it down.

’’Yes!Why not?’’I said in a high tone.*Is he going to talk to me like Yongguk did?*.I was thinking.

’’First of all lower your voice.~Second I’ll help you ‘cause you’re my fukking sister and I adore you.What can I do ma’am?’’,he said and smiled to me,’’But first!You won’t tell anyone that I helped you otherwise you’ll put me in a lot of trouble young-lady!’’he said with a kind of worried but happy face too.

’’Of course oppa!’’Look you’re a guy right?’’I asked him with curiousness even if it was a really silly question.

’’YAH!Don’t dispute my masculationality!And if you wanna check I don’t have any problem!’’He said and pulled my hand to his legs.

’’YAH,YAH,YAH!’’,I yelled and pulled my hand,’’I believe you!Now…What should I wear to make a guy…Ahm…You know…’’I said and I started blushing.

’’Ahm…?’’He said and closed his eye to me.

’’OPPA!YAH!Yes…’’I said after I became an entirely beet.

’’Hey!You!If you keep yelling I’m not gonna help you!He told me and covered my mouth with his hand.

’’*sniff,sniff*.’’You smell very nice and you are quiet cute now that I see you from that close.Why don’t you stay here with me?We’re gonna lay on the bed and then we’re-‘’

N:’’*Bites his hand!*

’’AHHH! I !Jincha!AISH! I meant we’re gonna sleep!Geez!You misunderstand everything!’’He told me and blew his finger.

’’Be clearer next time!Now!HELP ME!’’I grabbed his sweater and I started shaking him back and front.

’’Ohhhh!Hajiimaaaa!’’,He hold my shoulders,’’Will we start or not?*blinks*’’,He asked me.

’’Ok,ok,ok!Let’s do this!Fffff!-‘’

’’First of all~!If you’re going to do something…ahm…MORE.You need to choose the iest,hottest,prettiest and horniest underwears.’’He told me.

’’I really gotta do this?’’I sighed.

’’SHUT THE FUKK UP!Let’s see now!~’’He said and opened my drawers.

’’HEY,HEY!YAH!HAJIMA!’’I screamed.

’’Like I said before…SHUT THE FUKK UP!~You need my masculinity to do this~.’’

’’Ok,ok!I won’t interrupt you again.’’I finally decide to say and do.

’’Good!So let’s see.No,no,not this one~*Throws the underwears on my Nana’s face*’’

’’*Blinks*Stop throwing my underwears on my face!Geez!’’I tried not to yell.

’’Ok.What about this one?’’

He showed me a black string that it had a bow at the backside and it was lacy from the front.

’’And this one!Together!’’

He showed me one of my bras.It was black too.But int the middle there was a red bow.

’’Jincha???You’re kidding,don’t you?’’I wide opened my eyes.

’’No,I’m not kidding!Now take these and go on and try them.When you’re ready come out to show me.’’He said and smiled with a funny face.

’’Wait,wait,wait.You mean that I will try them and show you me in them?’’I said while I was moving my hand like a queen.

’’Yeah!You got it!''*smiles and takes from the ball a lollipop*’’

’’No way!’’I yelled.

’’*points Nal with the lollipop*’’Yes you will.Otherwise I will come in and dress you up by myself.Oh and please stop yelling.I’m trying to help~.’’He looked me with a ''boss'' face.

’’Pfff!’’!*Geez…Let’s do this Nana!*

After I put them on I came out and made one turn.

’’Omo!Geez!Where have you been hiding all this time gurl?’’His mouth dropped.

’’Geez!Jongup-oppa!’’,I said and pushed him,’’Just tell me if I look good!’’

’’I can’t know if I don’t touch!*closes his eye*’’he smiled.

’DAM YOU OPPA!!!!’’I yeleed again.

Suddenly he stood up and grabbed me from the waist.

’’Wha-what are you doing?’’I asked him and rolled my eyes.

’’What do you think that I’m doing baby-girl?’’He said and hugged me tighter.Then he put his head on my shoulder and looked down.

’’Ohhhhhh,Gosh…!’’He whispered with a surprised tone.

’’HEY!YAH!What are you looking?’’I yelled and tried to push him away.

’’*touches Nana’s with his finger*Omo!So..Ahm…Soft!Nice one.I think that these are really good.Wait’’He told me and pushed me a little farer from him.

’’*Looks Nana’s chest*It look really good too.*Tries to touch it*.’’

’’*Hit his hand and pushes him away*Take your hands you !’’

’’I was checking!’’He said and moved his shoulders.

’’Geez!Can we continue?’’I sighed trying to avoid him again.

’’Yeah,sure.You prefer bed or couch?’’He told me with a big smile.He couldn’t hold his laugh.

’’First of all~I’m a queen!Always at the bed!Second-‘’

’’Ok,then*Hugs her with the bride style*,Let’s goo!’’He told me and started walking.

’’Let me go!*starts hitting him*’’

’’Oh,you ain’t like it?*Puts her down*

’’Better n-.Ahhhhh!’’I sreamed.

’’*Lifts her and puts her on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes*’’

’’YAH!Let me go!Don’t let me go?*Tries to hit him with her punches and legs*.

’’Now!..*Throws her on THE BED*.’’

’’Please don’t me!’’I tried to sobb.

'’Yeah anything else?I wouldn’t ya silly!*Opens the wardrobe and throws the clothes on her*’’

3rd Person’s POV.

’’Can you stop doing this please?’’

’’Okay, let’s see your dresses.’’

’’I have so many.It’s going to take the whole day!’’

’’Well we're gonna see two basic colours FIRST black ‘cause it shows your body ,it is always the iest colour for the night and you like it too SECOND red ‘cause it’s hot and it’s the colour of love and !’’

’’Shutttt the fuuukk UP!''Nana said and threw a pillow on his face.

’’No comment like Daehyun says~.Try this red simple dress with this black shoes.Simple but y!~’’

Nana tried them and more outfits that Jongup had made.

’’Well…Ahm there is something last that you might like.These.’’

He said and pointed with his finger one red belt and a black dress that the ‘’skirt part’’ was so airy and it had tulle unter the fabric,it was a dress from the 50’s.It had lace higer the chest and it had something like black ‘’disc’’ around the neck,the whole waist was covered with black fabric.There were black stockings and a red pare of high-heels too.

’’Try them.~’’He ordered.

’’Oookaayyy!’’She said ready to give up.

Nana went into the bathroom and changed her clothes when she came out Jongup was surprised.

”Ohhh!Nice one.Turn.’’He did a circle with his finger in the air.

Nana made a turn.

’’You look very good in this outfit you know.’’He smiled.

’’Thanks but what about the make-up??’’She looked sad again.

”Wait, I’ll make a call!’’He said and turned his back to Nana.

END CHAPTER 9~

 

Heeeeyyyyy wassup? do youuu...you know..like it?^^

Commentttttt...Sorry for the late update:3

 

~The Author