CHAPTER 5~(The first Look!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Before I start the Chapter...Let me inform you again.:) They are some ahm...'' thoughts sooooooooo yeah.I did my obligation..Enjoy^^

 

 

3rd Person’s POV.

While Nana was singing and recording the song,a young man around 26 years old came into the recording room.He was really nice and fashionable.He was wearing a ~swag~ hat so it was too hard to see his face.

When Nana end he was going to look at her but he changed his mind and looked at YG’s Director.They talked about something but Nana couldn’t listen.

Nana’s POV.

’’Hey,I’m Nana.Who are you?’’

I said with a big smile on my face.The stranger lower his hat and higher his head to me.He was a lollipop.He was playing it with his tongue with a dirty way.I was surprised.I felt a shudder on my neck,like someone was caress me.*Why am I not disgusting by watching him?Why do I like it?Why do I want to watch his tongue-game more?*I was thinking.

I came back to normal when he talked to me.His voice was really familiar.

’’You really don’t recognize me?’’Jiyong answered.

’’It can’t be.’’I murmured.

I said with a surprised on my face.I opened the door and I stood next to him.

’’Is this real?’’I asked.

’’Yes...’’And the man took off the hat showing me his face.

G-DRAGON’s POV.

That girl…She has a really nice voice.Is she the one who they wanna make a contract with?I can’t say no.She is kinda charm too.Those big eyes,this smile.Her red cheeks!OH GEEZ!What am I thinking?I’m G-DRAGON!No one can have me!But look at her lips.They are like cherries!I wanna bite them so badly!Wait,wait,wait!No wrong!

’’Ahm…Are you okay?Why are you shaking your head?’’she asked.

’’Nothing!Let’s listen to your records!’’I rubbed the back of my neck akwardly.

I saw her west while she was walking.It was so perfect.A beautiful body type.Oh my Gosh!I should not think about her-

’’G-DRAGON!What are you waiting for?’’Director asked.

’’Oh right!’’I bowed apologizing.

I think that she chuckled!When we sat,we started to listen to the records!I looked her body again.I noticed her long and skinny legs,they were so nice!I wanted to open them and-

’’So GD how was it?’’Director asked again.

’’Oh good,good!Very good!’’I said and smiled.

I looked at her again.This time I saw her chest.It wasn’t big.It was normal size.It was exactly what I like…Not too big,not too small.I could play with it or do so many things like-

’’Ahm…What are you looking at?’’She looked me in the eye.

Omo!I was so embarrassed!

’’Nothing!Sorry,I was just staring and think about the contract.’’

’’Oh…Okay.’’

She said and smiled.My mind was keep asking me *Did you noticed her smile?*

’’NO,NO,NO,NO!I DIDN’T!I WILL NOW!LEAVE ME NOW LISTEN!’’

Everyone was looking at me curious.

Dara:’’GD-oppa…are you…ahm…okay?’’

’’Oh Gosh!I can’t today!I’m so full of things…to do!Gotta go!Gomawo!I’ll listen to your records later!See you!’’

No one talked.I just left them with their mouths wide open looking at my back.~

Nana’s POV.

I was kinda sad when I was going back to my dorm.*Why did he left me like that?Was it because he doesn’t like me?But he was looking at me all the time…What if he was thinking how ugly I am?But that can’t be!I have a very charm baby-face!Or…Can that happen?!?WHAT IF HE DOESN’T LIKE MY BABY-FACE?Oh Gosh,omo,omo,omo!*

These were my thoughts until Himchan-oppa kissed my forehead and wished me goodnight.I fell asleep and I saw a very weird dream.

END CHAPTER 5~

 

 

 

~The Author