CHAPTER 4~(Recording!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Nana’s POV.

The recording room was sooooooooo big!There were so man instruments and I was trying to play with them!Icouldn’t wait to start!~

3rd Person's POV.

’’Oh my Gosh!She is like a child!She really looks like G-DRAGON when he came here for the first time!’’YG's President said and laughed.

Nana looked at them with sparking eyes.

’’Can we start?!’’She said eagerly.

’’Pleaseeeeeeeee?Oppaaassss!Please,please,please!If we start recording I won’t ask  for jelly candies for a month.’’

CR and Hyori her besties laughed and Directors followed them.

Suddenly a woman’s voice talked.

Dara:’’Why are you laughing?’’

Another woman’s voice talked.

CL:’’Dara is right.Is she so funny?Shall we leave?Does she worth anything?’’

Nana’s POV.

I saw them walk into the recording room like goddesses.Dara was so beautiful as I was expecting!

'’Am I dreaming?You are the original Dara?The one who’s the face of the group for 2NE1?’’

Dara smiled to me!One of my favorites idols smiled to me!I was about to drive crazy and start fangirling slaps until she started talking!

’’Hahahahahahaha!’’She was laughing for one minute without stopping.I was kinda worried.*Am I that funny?*I thought.

''Ohhhhh!You’re sooo cute!Yes,I’m Dara the original!No,you’re not dreaming baby girl!’’She said and smiled.

’’Well,last time I checked,I was still the face of the group for 2NE1.’’

I turned into red.She told me that I’m cute?Oh fukk*How it feels being a bestie for Dara?*I was thinking!

CL:’’Will you record her or not?’’

CL wasn’t talking,but she got kinda jealous I guess.

’’Well,let’s start!’’YG's President talked and claped his hands.

I was so excited!

The song started and I was singing 2NE1’s songs for the start.After awhile BOM and Minzy came too!I think that Dara and BOM liked me the most!~

END CHAPTER 4~

 

Kekekekekekekekeek^^ Heeeeeyyyy guys:))) I think that..I'll finish it todayyyy and I will start copying the second fanfic from my notebook here okay?:))

 

COOOOMMENT BELLOOOOWWW~~~