CHAPTER 1~(Wake Up!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Nana's POV.

’’Nana!WAKE UP!!!’’ Yongguk shouted!

’’Mhm?What happened?Just shut up and let me sleep.’’

My head was spinning!I was afraid to open my eyes!Where I was?What happened last night?A crazy thought that I had last night with someone and now I am maybe pregnant drove me crazy!

’’Nana,please wake up!Open your eyes.’’

Daehyun-ie said and touched my hair.

’’I know what we have to do!’’Junhong said and suddenly...SLASH!

My face got wet.I opened my eyes and yelled at them.

'’WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???’’I said all of a sudden.’’What’s your problem with a good sleep?Oh geez!Aish!What do you want from my miserable life?HUH?’’.

Everyone was looking at me with a curious and scared face.Suddenly Jongup came in the room.

’’Hey!Nana you’re awake!TS’S Director called.He wants to see you and discus with you a few things.Hyungs made breakfast for you!COME OOON!’’

Jongup-ie said with a big smile.I was so embarrassed!...I talked and treated them so badly!

’’Mianhae..’’.I said and put my head down and turned into red.

’’Niah,it’s okay!You were in the clubs yesterday so Himchan brought you here.’’Youngjae said like it was something meaningless.

’’I…Was…Ahm…Drunk?’’

’’Ahm…Kinda…’’Daehyun said while he was trying his best to hold his laugh.

’’To be exact you ‘’baby girl’’ were singing : Baby I love you ireohge marha jiman nae maeumeun waenji hanado johji anha I want you I need you norae ureujiman
I don’t know why I feel bad niga mwonde…etc.’’Yongguk said with a smile but I understood that he was kinda sad about it.

’’…I didn’t do it on purpose you know.’’I said while my cheecks turned into hot red.

''Couldn’t you just sing one of our songs?WAE  YG?Something like:Hajima,Hajima or Warrior etc.???’’Zelo pouted

''I already apologized!YAH!Stop telling me what I did last night!I don’t wanna know…I will go to eat.Thanks for the breakfast anyway.’’

B.A.P:''Okay…See you later.''

END CHAPTER 1~

 

 

Author is talking...Ahm guys... Hey! To be honest I have already done this fanfic but I wanna see if you like it...If you don't then I'll stop posting^^..I think ._.

So comment bellow~