CHAPTER 10~(Make-up!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

3rd Person’s POV.

Jongup made the call and after five minutes someone knocked the door.

’’Come in.’’Jongup-ie said.

The door opened.

’’Hey~Let’s work hard.’’Himchan said an punched the air.

’’Himchan-oppa?Are you going to help me with the make-up?’’She asked it with a curious face.

’’Hahahahaha!No,no,no! I will DO your make-up.’’He smiled.

’’Aha,aanyway!Let’s start,this is the outfit that I will wear.’’I pointed on the clothes.

’’Black and red~Well we’re going to make your hair curls and we’re gonna use the same colours~.Jongup bring the bag with the cosmetics~.’’He said and pointed in a pink small bag.

’’OK~!’’He said and started walking across the room.He took the bag and gave it to Himchan.

’’You Nana,go we don’t have time it’s seven o’clock already.Go and wear the clothes.When you’re ready come out and sit on this chair.’’He said and showed me a white-pink chair.

Nana’s POV.

I dressed up and sat on the chair.

’’I am ready.’’I said.

’’Okay,this is not gonna take much time.’’Himchan came closer to my face.

He started to put make-up on my face,the mascara,the lipstick etc.

After thirty minutes Himchan said ‘’Done’’ And he stood up.

’’You’re ready!Have fun!’’He patted my back.

After I walked down the stairs someone rang the bell.I opened the door.

Driver:’’Annyeongseyo,are you Nana?’’

I nodded.

Driver:’’Good,come with me.GD is waiting for you.’’He said and grabbed my hand.

END CHAPTER 10~

 

Since it's small I decided to upload it too...Guys..Good and bad news.

Bad news: This fanfic will come to an end in 2 Chapters...

Good news: You will have 2 choices one is with Yongguk and  the other with GD but they are completely different*since I put all my power on Yongguk's kekeekekek* aaannddd...When I finish this fic I will upload a continue fanfic which you have took the Yongguk option....muahahahahahahahahahahah.About Jongup...His your best friend-bro anddddd he's ..here...well since I had made this fanfic for a friend she is Nana (you) and I am Jongup (best friend) so..I took a little bit from Jongup's personality and a little bit from mine and...yay?

 

~The Author